Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    For reals for reals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search. Is this the girl you're talking about with the soft skin and curves in all the right places? Just curious.
    My 87 year old grandmother had tighter skin than that. May she rest in peace. "Curves in the right places". LOL.

    I don't know much about this Keyloni but if she looks like that in her own pictures, it doesn't bode well for what you'll get in person. Plus, who here has ever heard of a meth head with curves?

    Now Missy? Missy is well known here. She was very pretty back in the day. And by back in the day I mean a year ago. In hard meth years that's like 10. She had a lovely little waist and cute little breasts and nice blue eyes. And a pussy that was oh so tight and wet. But even a year ago she was missing most of her teeth. So by now she's probably missing all of them. Maybe hit her up for one of those Rocket Man approved gumjobs.

    FYI, in that crew Missy and Norma were the pussy girls (with the tight and wet boxes) while Chrissy and Lee were the mouth girls (box wasn't good but they were really good at sucking dick). That's how you did the two girl sessions if you knew what you were doing.

  2. #17711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Karisa

    Saw Karisa over the weekend.

    Nice little studio in Melrose Park. Nice tits, big ass. All smiles and giggles.

    BBBJ was bad. Toothy, doesn't go deep, and mostly just slobbers drool all over. No technique.

    CFS was good and bad. The good: Pussy felt tight with lots of grip, good stimulation, even through condom, fucks back in doggie and arches her back. The bad: She smelled really fucking bad. And not the musty tangy smell that can be a turn on. This was the old rotten fish smell mixed with some sulfur. The exhaust was so bad that I couldn't continue the sex, despite how good it felt. Definitely a case of bacterial vaginosis (BV).

    She also rushes after 30 even if paid for hour. Just pay for the half. Decent deal for $80.

    If she can get that smell taken care of, that pussy is fire. Especially for $80.

  3. #17710

    Google Mia escort Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or anything? Nothing comes up on Google or the other site.
    This is one of the first things to pop up. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-chicago-18821.

  4. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    I recently had one of the best dates with Missy and Kayeloni. I have to say well worth it. To be honest I would have wanted it to just Seen Kayeloni there without Missy. Missy is not what she used to be, the drugs have destroyed her body. Missy has the body now of a little boy, flat chested, looks like she has not eaten in months. Now the other girl Kayeloni has a beautiful face with curves in the the right places with the softest skin. I highly recommend you just book Kayeloni, if you want her number PM me. Well worth the time and money, I plan on making her my regular.

    Girl, highly recommend.

    PM for her digits.
    Web info is usually given with the recommendation.

  5. #17708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    I recently had one of the best dates with Missy and Kayeloni. I have to say well worth it. To be honest I would have wanted it to just Seen Kayeloni there without Missy. Missy is not what she used to be, the drugs have destroyed her body. Missy has the body now of a little boy, flat chested, looks like she has not eaten in months. Now the other girl Kayeloni has a beautiful face with curves in the the right places with the softest skin. I highly recommend you just book Kayeloni, if you want her number PM me. Well worth the time and money, I plan on making her my regular.

    Girl, highly recommend.

    PM for her digits.
    Where are they located on the web?

  6. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I've read some comments here about Mia that I thought I should refute. Let it be known far and wide that Chicago's Finest provider is not only real, personable, engaging but also is laser focused on the gentleman's total satisfaction. This gorgeous vixen is the whole package. Your fetish or kink fantasies are open for frank discussion and likely something she enjoys and multiple-O's providing. How do I know? She was my sugarbaby for two years and I've never had a girlfriend, wife, lover, plaything anywhere close to her. She is not easy to set-up as her academic schedule is grueling. If she hasn't written back, perhaps you were less than polite or wouldn't pass her screening requirements. Be honest with yourself. She is high quality, high value and easily worth her high value demands. I've been around many blocks. Mia is one that if you miss seeing her, you will regret it. Be nice to her guys and thank me later for setting you straight.
    [Deleted by Admin] Anyway, how about providing a link? Did a search and nothing comes up for this name.

  7. #17706

    For reals dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    I recently had one of the best dates with Missy and Kayeloni. I have to say well worth it. To be honest I would have wanted it to just Seen Kayeloni there without Missy. Missy is not what she used to be, the drugs have destroyed her body. Missy has the body now of a little boy, flat chested, looks like she has not eaten in months. Now the other girl Kayeloni has a beautiful face with curves in the the right places with the softest skin. I highly recommend you just book Kayeloni, if you want her number PM me. Well worth the time and money, I plan on making her my regular.

    Girl, highly recommend.

    PM for her digits.
    Did a quick search. Is this the girl you're talking about with the soft skin and curves in all the right places? Just curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 2.48.19 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 2.48.34 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I've read some comments here about Mia that I thought I should refute. Let it be known far and wide that Chicago's Finest provider is not only real, personable, engaging but also is laser focused on the gentleman's total satisfaction. This gorgeous vixen is the whole package. Your fetish or kink fantasies are open for frank discussion and likely something she enjoys and multiple-O's providing. How do I know? She was my sugarbaby for two years and I've never had a girlfriend, wife, lover, plaything anywhere close to her. She is not easy to set-up as her academic schedule is grueling. If she hasn't written back, perhaps you were less than polite or wouldn't pass her screening requirements. Be honest with yourself. She is high quality, high value and easily worth her high value demands. I've been around many blocks. Mia is one that if you miss seeing her, you will regret it. Be nice to her guys and thank me later for setting you straight.
    Got a link or anything? Nothing comes up on Google or the other site.

  9. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am new to this hobby. Do the prices on Tryst link include extras generally? As long as there is no additional payment on site for extras, this is fully legal right?

    Sorry for the newbie questions.
    Your terminology is a bit vague, there are no standards across the board regarding providers except perhaps at agencies and even then bad / strict providers can still be affiliated with otherwise good agencies. Providers are essentially independent contractors and that is why these boards exist, so clients have an idea of what to expect. You need to ask about a specific lady and maybe someone here has an experience with them that they can share.

  10. #17703

    Kayeloni and Missy

    I recently had one of the best dates with Missy and Kayeloni. I have to say well worth it. To be honest I would have wanted it to just Seen Kayeloni there without Missy. Missy is not what she used to be, the drugs have destroyed her body. Missy has the body now of a little boy, flat chested, looks like she has not eaten in months. Now the other girl Kayeloni has a beautiful face with curves in the the right places with the softest skin. I highly recommend you just book Kayeloni, if you want her number PM me. Well worth the time and money, I plan on making her my regular.

    Girl, highly recommend.

    PM for her digits.

  11. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by NJohnston  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. I have seen her a number of times when she was under a different name. Really hot, tight body and submissive (if that's your thing). She can also be dominant if you want. Definitely worth the time and money. PM if you want more details.
    What was her other name?

  12. #17701

    Mia Caine. Chicago's Finest

    I've read some comments here about Mia that I thought I should refute. Let it be known far and wide that Chicago's Finest provider is not only real, personable, engaging but also is laser focused on the gentleman's total satisfaction. This gorgeous vixen is the whole package. Your fetish or kink fantasies are open for frank discussion and likely something she enjoys and multiple-O's providing. How do I know? She was my sugarbaby for two years and I've never had a girlfriend, wife, lover, plaything anywhere close to her. She is not easy to set-up as her academic schedule is grueling. If she hasn't written back, perhaps you were less than polite or wouldn't pass her screening requirements. Be honest with yourself. She is high quality, high value and easily worth her high value demands. I've been around many blocks. Mia is one that if you miss seeing her, you will regret it. Be nice to her guys and thank me later for setting you straight.

  13. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. A big thanks to all you for the feedback on that ask. I am going to learn how to do that reverse image lookup. I had actually texted fake Elle Blue. She gave an address by Lincoln Park and asked me to bring an ebay gift card as payment. That was another item that got me wondering. She said I was to give it to her after we had sex. Her saying after sex in a text kinda worried me. That makes it very obvious that there is an exchange.

    On a side note, Elle Blue is a hottie. I am going to have to look for her fine work online.

    Q.
    Yall still don't get it "ebay gift card has me wondering". Once you read ebay gift card you should have ended the conversation. What regular worker accepts "ebay gift card" as form of payment?

  14. #17699

    Gift card scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. A big thanks to all you for the feedback on that ask. I am going to learn how to do that reverse image lookup. I had actually texted fake Elle Blue. She gave an address by Lincoln Park and asked me to bring an ebay gift card as payment. That was another item that got me wondering. She said I was to give it to her after we had sex. Her saying after sex in a text kinda worried me. That makes it very obvious that there is an exchange.

    On a side note, Elle Blue is a hottie. I am going to have to look for her fine work online.

    Q.
    The gift card thing is a big scam. They will want you to show them a photo to prove you got the gift card. At which point they take the money based on info they see in the pic and then you're ghosted.

  15. #17698
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/libertyrae
    She is the real deal. I have seen her a number of times when she was under a different name. Really hot, tight body and submissive (if that's your thing). She can also be dominant if you want. Definitely worth the time and money. PM if you want more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape