Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11240

    So spa Bardstown road

    No disappointment here, beautiful lady, spoke perfect English, great conversation, as well extremely nice body late 30's, left no position unturned, definitely will return. I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.

  2. #11239

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen Sunny. OK rub with standard finish. Practically no roaming.
    There are some positives to this place. Nice ladies, reasonable prices, and seems to try very hard to have low drama and no druggies.

    I still have not been in a long time because of the confusing business model. The "no new clients, accepts only one new client per day, VIP only, an established client seems to have to have visited once a month", etc. is just too confusing and tends to run me off. Each provider seems to have a different set of rules as to who she will see. I feel like I am applying for a job when I try to make an appointment.

    The last time that I texted for an appointment, I was asked if I had ever been there before. While I appreciate the quality that they are trying to deliver, I have visited 6 -8 times over the years and don't feel that I should have to beg to be a repeat customer or jump through so many hoops. Are you open for business or not and do you want a decent guy who will act right and treat the staff with respect or do I need to fill out an application with each provider and wait for acceptance? Once per month at the same place in order to be treated right is too much to ask, in my opinion.

  3. #11238

    Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress272  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on Churchill. I'm particularly interested in Sunny, Patti, and Katie. But open to other providers as well. I don't get out much, so, I want a good experience when I do. I like this place. Clean and convenient. I'd appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks.
    I have only seen Sunny. OK rub with standard finish. Practically no roaming.

  4. #11237

    Churchill

    Any updates on Churchill. I'm particularly interested in Sunny, Patti, and Katie. But open to other providers as well. I don't get out much, so, I want a good experience when I do. I like this place. Clean and convenient. I'd appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks.

  5. #11236

    OK Massage Spa. Shepherdsville

    Has anyone visited OK Spa toward the south of Louisville? I'm assuming the pics are fake (like all the other AMP), and the prices aren't posted on their website either.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/248639

  6. #11235
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob91  [View Original Post]
    I am new in town up from the Lexington area. I'll be stopping by Empire soon as it's the closest to me up here. I've read multiple reports from IB and Evas as well but not really wanting to cross the river. Does anyone know if Empire has other girls or is it just Bebe (who I hope to draw based off what I've read)? Just trying to get a full idea if what to expect. Also are there any other good locations around town? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance. And stay safe.
    Sophia is also there. She's older than Bebe, but still provides good service.

  7. #11234

    Be carful

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I've not said too much lately of the latest talent, even though I've been asked to. If I don't like the looks personally I just don't post anything. Some have a nice body type but just not my cup of tea in the face, or vise versa. Well the one that arrived today checks all my boxes and deserves a shout. Pretty face, young and terrific body. Her name is YUMI. And she looks it. She won't give you FS as the girl at empire but will do all the other important services. Give her a try, I believe you will repeat again. Definitely my seal of approval.
    A lot of customers today came and asked for Yumi, the other girl (Lucy) wanted some action and told someone she was Yumi. Judy cought her and wasn't happy, the customer did wait and I understand he was very happy he did and said he will repeat. So if Lucy (which ain't my cup of tea) says she's the new girl don't believe her. Lunch is at least 35-40 Yumi I think in 20's.

  8. #11233

    New In Town

    I am new in town up from the Lexington area. I'll be stopping by Empire soon as it's the closest to me up here. I've read multiple reports from IB and Evas as well but not really wanting to cross the river. Does anyone know if Empire has other girls or is it just Bebe (who I hope to draw based off what I've read)? Just trying to get a full idea if what to expect. Also are there any other good locations around town? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance. And stay safe.

  9. #11232

    New girl at IB

    I've not said too much lately of the latest talent, even though I've been asked to. If I don't like the looks personally I just don't post anything. Some have a nice body type but just not my cup of tea in the face, or vise versa. Well the one that arrived today checks all my boxes and deserves a shout. Pretty face, young and terrific body. Her name is YUMI. And she looks it. She won't give you FS as the girl at empire but will do all the other important services. Give her a try, I believe you will repeat again. Definitely my seal of approval.

  10. #11231
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianflu  [View Original Post]
    In town on business and saw the ad. I figured I'd give it a try. I was told they just opened the place. Very nice and clean with a friendly staff. You can expect an excellent massage with a standard finish. I'd return if I lived in the area. I can't remember the massage therapist's name. She was attractive lady in her mid forties (I presume) and spoke good English.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostForTime  [View Original Post]
    https://louisville.rubratings.com/238427 hey I was looking around and find this ad and want to know if any one has ben there and seen the women that are here ty.
    There were a couple of reviews from back in August. Both positive, both mentioned standard finish.

  11. #11230

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by LostForTime  [View Original Post]
    https://louisville.rubratings.com/238427 hey I was looking around and find this ad and want to know if any one has ben there and seen the women that are here ty.
    I visited once. Older girl, everything standard. Not sure if there is more.

  12. #11229

    Any one ben here

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/238427 hey I was looking around and find this ad and want to know if any one has ben there and seen the women that are here ty.

  13. #11228

    Empire. Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    What's the house rate for an hour at Empire? And what's the recommended donation been for Bebe?
    Went to Empire last night and saw Bebe. She was unbelievable. Every good thing said about her is spot on. She is a beautiful woman, great body, nice tits, great attitude. CBJ, CFS, DATY. She offered 2nd round but I can't make that happen in an hour anymore. Her pussy tasted so good. Total damage was 2 benjamins. She cleaned me up good and gave me a long hug before I left. She made me feel really good. For sure worth the time and money. I will for sure repeat.

    She said she will be in Louisville until January 21 or 22. I can't remember what day she said. So we got 6-7 weeks.

  14. #11227
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    These girls follow the tips that's all. When they get to the Middle Ages 35 plus they drop to the lower end markets such as Louisville. They all have a network of communication with each other, don't go here do go there etc. Trust me, this girls hot friends will be anxious to hear how her tips compare to the other bigger cities. But, now there's a new factor in the game. This new virus is keeping a lot of talent mostly the one that have been here in the past, from wanting to travel period. Workers are getting hard to find, they would rather stay home. This Atlanta girl maybe looking to hit a smaller populated market because of the virus, but large enough to make decent tips. This parlor has a winner and you can be sure the owners are working to get her friends here.

    Keep her happy guys, she will stay a few weeks and maybe send more friends.
    She was here for 2 months last time, took about a month or 6 weeks off in NY, then came back. I think she'll be here for about the same amount of time. Hopefully this schedule continues, maybe with a little less time in between.

  15. #11226

    Unicorns

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    There's not one as hot within 100 miles. She came from Atlanta, which is probably the closest city that has any girls like her. Indianapolis had a girl about 2 years ago that was the same caliber, but it's just hard to find in the Midwest. The larger market cities usually get the best talent. Orlando, Dallas (before the busts), New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Bay Area, etc.
    These girls follow the tips that's all. When they get to the Middle Ages 35 plus they drop to the lower end markets such as Louisville. They all have a network of communication with each other, don't go here do go there etc. Trust me, this girls hot friends will be anxious to hear how her tips compare to the other bigger cities. But, now there's a new factor in the game. This new virus is keeping a lot of talent mostly the one that have been here in the past, from wanting to travel period. Workers are getting hard to find, they would rather stay home. This Atlanta girl maybe looking to hit a smaller populated market because of the virus, but large enough to make decent tips. This parlor has a winner and you can be sure the owners are working to get her friends here.

    Keep her happy guys, she will stay a few weeks and maybe send more friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape