Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 18365
-
12-13-21 18:36 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 46OK spa
I visited within the year and got the oldest Asian lady I've ever seen in a spa. She had to be 80. Turned around and left. I've visited here off and on due to traveling for work over the years and have seen ladies at both ends of the spectrum.
Originally Posted by FlexinFast
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 18:17 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 264Kendra at RS
While at Relaxation Station to visit another, I bumped into Kendra. I always assumed she probably didn't measure up to the pics she displays. I'll have to say that she not only is pretty, she was dressed in a tight fitting outfit that undeniably showed off one banging body. I did some research and couldn't find any reviews that were clearly about this Kendra. I'm probably not going to be able to resist, as it's been a while since I've seen a pretty AA provider, still I thought it was worth asking for others opinion.
https://louisville.rubratings.com/256780
-
12-11-21 16:19 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 351Sweet Massage
https://cincinnati.rubratings.com/252477
Another scammer.
-
12-11-21 10:45 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 146I saw Yumy when she first started. It was an 'intense' session for sure. I had a lot of fun. Worth seeing her.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Dbusa.
-
12-11-21 05:20 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yumi at Island update
I guess where she's from there's a lot more customer traffic and more money by the end of the day. Therefore she's going to be leaving in a few days. Like I said before " they follow the money" (and more proof there's never any body held captive as the law seems to claim) anyway. I'd suggest checking her out before she leaves.
-
12-10-21 15:30 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 209Empire
After all the positive reviews I decided to try Bebe at Empire. I agree that she is very attractive, pretty with a nice body. I did an hour and gave my tip upfront for a total of $$. Asked about TS which she didn't seem too excited by. The TS got me clean but not erotic at all. The rub was enthusiastic but no tease and little roaming. On the flip she's naked quick and gets down to business. Went thru all the (covered) menu options. Jr had problems crossing the finish line and to her credit she was patient getting me to the end.
Had about 20 minutes left of the hour but no offer of additional rub or seconds. She was clearly in a hurry for the next monger. All in all, the session was a bit too mechanical / perfunctory so will not repeat. Still Bebe is the best looking AMP girl I've seen in Louisville for a long time.
-
12-08-21 22:31 #11204Senior Member

Posts: 40Empire
So I am in town for the week for work. I have been perusing the local threads and decided to dip into Empire for the evening. Mama answers the door takes me to an available room, and asks how much time. I settle on $80 for an hour. She leaves and in a few minutes in walks the therapist. Decent body older though. I am on my stomach and she is caressing my backside. I start massaging at he calf and then up to her thigh and pull up the skirt to get at her ass. She giggled. Then FIV. She asks what I want I sat FS at $120. She leaves and gets supplies. Comes back in with warm towels and then starts in of JR, and whispers that she is Sophia. He's attention and then he gets covered for CBJ. Typical conversation you strong, you big etc. Jumps on for some CG and rides to finish. Cleans me up, with time left massages my back from head to toe. Flip and Jr. Is standing up again. Asks if I am ready HJ for 5 min or so, she says she is too tired taking too long. Might be ready next time. She grabs my socks from the chair and starts putting them on my feet. I take thee hint and start getting ready. 50 minutes total gas gone by. She asks where I am sleeping. Said I was at local Hotel. Says she should wake up with me. Declined the offer. Gave her an extra $20 for the college try on round 2. She said come back and see her when I am in town again.
-
12-08-21 19:55 #11203Senior Member

Posts: 144So spa Bardstown road
No disappointment here, beautiful lady, spoke perfect English, great conversation, as well extremely nice body late 30's, left no position unturned, definitely will return. I'd take this little China doll home and make my wife LOL.
-
12-07-21 20:45 #11202Senior Member

Posts: 192Churchill
There are some positives to this place. Nice ladies, reasonable prices, and seems to try very hard to have low drama and no druggies.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
I still have not been in a long time because of the confusing business model. The "no new clients, accepts only one new client per day, VIP only, an established client seems to have to have visited once a month", etc. is just too confusing and tends to run me off. Each provider seems to have a different set of rules as to who she will see. I feel like I am applying for a job when I try to make an appointment.
The last time that I texted for an appointment, I was asked if I had ever been there before. While I appreciate the quality that they are trying to deliver, I have visited 6 -8 times over the years and don't feel that I should have to beg to be a repeat customer or jump through so many hoops. Are you open for business or not and do you want a decent guy who will act right and treat the staff with respect or do I need to fill out an application with each provider and wait for acceptance? Once per month at the same place in order to be treated right is too much to ask, in my opinion.
-
12-07-21 11:58 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 983Churchill
I have only seen Sunny. OK rub with standard finish. Practically no roaming.
Originally Posted by Cypress272
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:39 #11200Senior Member

Posts: 155Churchill
Any updates on Churchill. I'm particularly interested in Sunny, Patti, and Katie. But open to other providers as well. I don't get out much, so, I want a good experience when I do. I like this place. Clean and convenient. I'd appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks.
-
12-07-21 08:18 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 108OK Massage Spa. Shepherdsville
Has anyone visited OK Spa toward the south of Louisville? I'm assuming the pics are fake (like all the other AMP), and the prices aren't posted on their website either.
https://louisville.rubratings.com/248639
-
12-07-21 07:07 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 215Sophia is also there. She's older than Bebe, but still provides good service.
Originally Posted by BigBob91
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 16:35 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 3103Be carful
A lot of customers today came and asked for Yumi, the other girl (Lucy) wanted some action and told someone she was Yumi. Judy cought her and wasn't happy, the customer did wait and I understand he was very happy he did and said he will repeat. So if Lucy (which ain't my cup of tea) says she's the new girl don't believe her. Lunch is at least 35-40 Yumi I think in 20's.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:53 #11196Regular Member

Posts: 12New In Town
I am new in town up from the Lexington area. I'll be stopping by Empire soon as it's the closest to me up here. I've read multiple reports from IB and Evas as well but not really wanting to cross the river. Does anyone know if Empire has other girls or is it just Bebe (who I hope to draw based off what I've read)? Just trying to get a full idea if what to expect. Also are there any other good locations around town? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance. And stay safe.











Reply With Quote





