Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7918
    Met the 2nd. She is stacked up top as her photos suggest. Not nearly as glamorous in person. Wanted 8 large. Sorry beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1f1b9ae9e97c

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-07059f96625d

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-b08204cac24a

    Two are not in the DMV, but according to the messages we've exchanged, they visit here frequently. Got to assume that's because they are sugaring so got to believe someone has banged them.

  2. #7917
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #7916
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Thought this profile was funny. Lists herself as Black / African. Also, her height as 6'7. Are these scammers getting that lazy these days?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-138b3c99798c
    The dumb ass gives me a Whatsapp number. Said was in Manassas, and when asked about Battlefield, had no clue.

  4. #7915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Interesting Profile

    Thought this profile was funny. Lists herself as Black / African. Also, her height as 6'7. Are these scammers getting that lazy these days?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-138b3c99798c

  5. #7914
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Hey- its mw, your dreamgirl- I want nothing till we meet face to face

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    "Ill gladly drive (over an hour to you) and tie myself to the headboard, if only you could front me $50 for gas" The bigger ask is claims of car repairs, in which case Ill usually agree, but Ill pay the garage directly. Crickets.

    "I'm happy to meet, I'm really horny. I don't need much, just a nice meal and $$ for the sitter".

    "My phone is going to get shut off, so I won't be able to message tomorrow and I don't feel comfortable meeting if I can't communicate with you or my friend" -- Ok, who is your wireless provider and your billing zip code? I can go straight on the Verizon / Fillin the blank site" and pay your entire bill. Crickets.

    "I've been taken advantage of so many times. I don't feel comfortable meeting unless you give me a $50 deposit before we meet so I know you are real" Sure, give me your bank account info and Ill transfer it right over.
    All the above sound so lame and I wonder how alot of these females get any men to front money like that- most don't want to pay for it, tho you guys do all the time- just not seeing it as such. But not here to get into all that- I'm here to get you all in me. Kik me at pat_fussy69- if interested. I can promise you this tho_ you will not be dissapointed in the slightest. I anxiously await a response.

  6. #7913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Sweet lily. Yet another scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a39b63f4049e

    These people are really crap at this. Instantly sent a face pic of some Instagram bimbo I recognized from other fake-as-Hell ads, like I wasn't going to know how to deal with that. My response was "Wow" while I was in the middle of blocking the Seeking account. What a maroon.

  7. #7912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Well, set a meet on Sat. Let's see what she will ask for? She didn't ask for anything yet. Still skeptical on whether she's real.
    If she is real then hats off to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20211207_113115626_02.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20211207_113139156.jpg‎  

  8. #7911
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a month ago. It was easy to get her to switch to text, then we discuss our needs. We did a brief meet and greet the off to the FC. She is very easy going and easy to communicate with. Once at the FC dfk, GFE, no BBBJ or BJ. Overall the experience was just ok. Nothing much to talk about. Once she starts to feel comfortable with you she can host sometimes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-0d55fb88d3bd
    What was the PPM damage? I have found that the 30+ year olds can be a bit salty when offered a PPM in the 300 range. Physically a lot of them don't warrant anything higher when compared to younger, hotter girls, but most want more. In some cases much more.

  9. #7910

    RRachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a month ago. It was easy to get her to switch to text, then we discuss our needs. We did a brief meet and greet the off to the FC. She is very easy going and easy to communicate with. Once at the FC dfk, GFE, no BBBJ or BJ. Overall the experience was just ok. Nothing much to talk about. Once she starts to feel comfortable with you she can host sometimes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-0d55fb88d3bd
    Are you sure there'e not a typo, GFE but no BJ or BBBJ?

    I thought that'd be a deal breaker for most of us.

  10. #7909

    Rrachel

    I met up with her a month ago. It was easy to get her to switch to text, then we discuss our needs. We did a brief meet and greet the off to the FC. She is very easy going and easy to communicate with. Once at the FC dfk, GFE, no BBBJ or BJ. Overall the experience was just ok. Nothing much to talk about. Once she starts to feel comfortable with you she can host sometimes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-0d55fb88d3bd

  11. #7908

    Any intel on these profiles?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1f1b9ae9e97c

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-07059f96625d

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-b08204cac24a

    Two are not in the DMV, but according to the messages we've exchanged, they visit here frequently. Got to assume that's because they are sugaring so got to believe someone has banged them.

  12. #7907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    LovelySecret / LovelyMya

    These are the same person:

    More recent https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-5910bee34b76.

    Older https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-b6f718a5875a.

    Sent my number to the first link, got a picture back that synced up to the second one. Fine with PPM, but wanted 5. I countered with 3 1/2 if everything was bare. Crickets, which is fine, because her face didn't really do it for me anyway.

    EDIT: She just responded with "can you do that for me and my friend?" and sent a picture of the "friend". Turned out the "friend" pinged off of several different Twitter accounts. What a load of garbage; obviously a fake. Blocked both Seeking accounts. Here was the picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6eda1d26-dec4-4224-bc78-b2a524507d02.jpg‎  

  13. #7906

    Typical scams

    "Ill gladly drive (over an hour to you) and tie myself to the headboard, if only you could front me $50 for gas" The bigger ask is claims of car repairs, in which case Ill usually agree, but Ill pay the garage directly. Crickets.

    "I'm happy to meet, I'm really horny. I don't need much, just a nice meal and $$ for the sitter".

    "My phone is going to get shut off, so I won't be able to message tomorrow and I don't feel comfortable meeting if I can't communicate with you or my friend" -- Ok, who is your wireless provider and your billing zip code? I can go straight on the Verizon / Fillin the blank site" and pay your entire bill. Crickets.

    "I've been taken advantage of so many times. I don't feel comfortable meeting unless you give me a $50 deposit before we meet so I know you are real" Sure, give me your bank account info and Ill transfer it right over.

  14. #7905

    Read notification

    Is there a way to turn that off? Curious as one girl who I have messaged a handful of times over the past 6 months or so shows as having recently viewed my profile but none of the messages show as being read.

  15. #7904
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Went to text right away. Text me a couple of photos. Looks good. Wants $100 for babysitting money before we can meet. Not falling for it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-8dc8947cf6ca
    Well, set a meet on Sat. Let's see what she will ask for? She didn't ask for anything yet. Still skeptical on whether she's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape