Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 733 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7647

    Smart Girl!

    The best place and best educated polite demeanor and kept the standard AMP. What Johns do is bringing the person down in the end. She should spread those beautiful legs to the highest bidder.

    No need to be "nice".

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Go for broke and buy both.

  2. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.
    Go for broke and buy both.

  3. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.
    Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?

  4. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB
    Thanks Red for posting the link. The reason to mention where you seen this referral is because I informed her most of the guys on this site is Cool. She doesn't do this often and doesn't want to have bad experiences. Thanks again.

  5. #7643
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.
    What I mean by that is service might differ because of our history.

  6. #7642
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847

    I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.
    Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB

  7. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by FookMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.

    I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.

  8. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatulas  [View Original Post]
    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.
    Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.

  9. #7639
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    "Great head" can covered wide variety of things. Care to break it down a little more? BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIMWS? How much did you pay for the great head?

    On her ad she says she is willing to drive to you and do car dates so that might be a better option for some guys that don't want to go on the hunt.
    Sorry for lack of Intel. 60 bbbjcimsw.

  10. #7638

    Rachel Ozawa

    Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.

    I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

  11. #7637

    Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847

    I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.

  12. #7636
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatulas  [View Original Post]
    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.
    "Great head" can covered wide variety of things. Care to break it down a little more? BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIMWS? How much did you pay for the great head?

    On her ad she says she is willing to drive to you and do car dates so that might be a better option for some guys that don't want to go on the hunt.

  13. #7635

    Kama

    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.

  14. #7634
    Anyone try?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12943306.html

    She replied to my text with escort services.

  15. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?
    I believe Silk on Adult Search is part Filipino. I been with her once over a year ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape