Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15850

    Demi / Gemini / Scotland

    Has anyone seen her? I don't know if I could take her pound town, but wondering if she gives good head. PM works too. TIA.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/679545770611

  2. #15849

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    If I had to guess she's probably just throwing out high numbers to see if someone bites. I've seen her before (8 months or so ago now) and it was okay but she clearly wasn't there for the experience. Her and her roommate seem to stay busy doing handies at 160/200 a pop which makes for a pretty solid income. My guess is she doesn't want to offer FS at all and probably just throws out those figures to see if anyone bites. I would probably pay her $400 or so for FS, but no more than that. She's attractive but she's not nearly as attractive as some of the girls you can find on Eros in the 500-600 range.

    I might pay a grand for a threesome, but it would require BBBJ and none of that switching the cover every time you switch girls nonsense.
    I'm in agreement. I have seen her several times. She says we can talk about upgrades later. I hinted very hard about FS but she never bit. Her upgrades are pricey for what they are. Her BJ is covered (which I tend not to feel much with a cover these days) but her HJ is pretty good. $1000 for FS is a definite NO GO for me. She has a very hot body but I look at it from a comparative standpoint. FS with Sarah once or FS with Jess 5 times (not trying to start things again on the Jess bandwagon). Easy decision for me.

  3. #15848
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleG3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sofia Ruz lately? I can't find any reviews here or anywhere by that matter. Would like some info before I pull the plug. She has a good body but I'm afraid she has an attitude just by the way she'll text you and idk I have a bad feeling about this one. But she has a phat ass that I liked LOL. Help with any 3.

    980-400-8235 can't find a link but here's her number.
    Post 11094.

  4. #15847
    Quote Originally Posted by QCMale  [View Original Post]
    That's nuts. If it was $1 k for the both -maybe? But $1 k for just Sarah is a no go for me.
    If I had to guess she's probably just throwing out high numbers to see if someone bites. I've seen her before (8 months or so ago now) and it was okay but she clearly wasn't there for the experience. Her and her roommate seem to stay busy doing handies at 160/200 a pop which makes for a pretty solid income. My guess is she doesn't want to offer FS at all and probably just throws out those figures to see if anyone bites. I would probably pay her $400 or so for FS, but no more than that. She's attractive but she's not nearly as attractive as some of the girls you can find on Eros in the 500-600 range.

    I might pay a grand for a threesome, but it would require BBBJ and none of that switching the cover every time you switch girls nonsense.

  5. #15846
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Sarah told me her FS is $1,000. Not sure if it full GFE FS or not. Don't know about Jasmine or if they offer 4 hands full service. Jimbo.
    That's nuts. If it was $1 k for the both -maybe? But $1 k for just Sarah is a no go for me.

  6. #15845

    Absolutely.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    Outside of a celebrity, I just couldn't imagine paying that much to see someone. Even if I had it, I would feel dumb for paying it. I spent around $200 in a VIP room at a strip club and still kick myself for that since there was no payoff.
    And the only reason I would consider paying that for a celebrity, is for the ability to point at the movie screen and say, "I got that. " Some of these chicks are delusional.

  7. #15844

    Sarah FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Sarah told me her FS is $1,000. Not sure if it full GFE FS or not. Don't know about Jasmine or if they offer 4 hands full service. Jimbo.
    So in actuality, Sarah doesn't really do FS. Anyone not named Scarlett Johansson, should no way in hell be charging that.

  8. #15843
    Is she showing any recent activity? Some of those ads on there are old.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about my last post concerning Mia Fay; she has a current posting on eroticmonkey Charlotte, not adult look. My bad.

  9. #15842

    Mia --Kings Mountain

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    https://carolina.sugarnights.com/escorts/mia-fay
    There is a thread we had about her maybe 10 days back-- scroll down-- She was a favorite of mine 2008-2011, then things went a little odd and I moved on-- If she is back, I will likely give it a try.

  10. #15841

    What to do

    So I am pretty green at this in the US, usually just traveled for it. Seems a lot of the providers don't respond or will stand you up. Is there an efficient want to weed out all the junk or is it really just that difficult here to find decent reliable providers?

  11. #15840
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what Cassie's up to? She's stopped posting.
    Cassie stopped working. Demons under control for now.

  12. #15839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Sarah told me her FS is $1,000. Not sure if it full GFE FS or not. Don't know about Jasmine or if they offer 4 hands full service. Jimbo.
    Outside of a celebrity, I just couldn't imagine paying that much to see someone. Even if I had it, I would feel dumb for paying it. I spent around $200 in a VIP room at a strip club and still kick myself for that since there was no payoff.

  13. #15838
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Mia Fay has a current posting on adultlook Charlotte.
    Sorry about my last post concerning Mia Fay; she has a current posting on eroticmonkey Charlotte, not adult look. My bad.

  14. #15837

    Sarah FS

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the price of FS is. I was told they offered upgrades but Sarah wouldn't tell me what they were, until the second visit, which I never made. I did find out from a monger on here, about some upgrades he got. PM if you want to know.
    Sarah told me her FS is $1,000. Not sure if it full GFE FS or not. Don't know about Jasmine or if they offer 4 hands full service. Jimbo.

  15. #15836
    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    The ad looks like it's from 2018. I saw her back in that time frame but pretty sure she is not providing these days.
    Mia Fay has a current posting on adultlook Charlotte.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape