Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 30291
-
12-06-21 11:51 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 145Mia --Kings Mountain
There is a thread we had about her maybe 10 days back-- scroll down-- She was a favorite of mine 2008-2011, then things went a little odd and I moved on-- If she is back, I will likely give it a try.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:35 #15050Regular Member

Posts: 4What to do
So I am pretty green at this in the US, usually just traveled for it. Seems a lot of the providers don't respond or will stand you up. Is there an efficient want to weed out all the junk or is it really just that difficult here to find decent reliable providers?
-
12-06-21 10:30 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 363Cassie stopped working. Demons under control for now.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:08 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 116Outside of a celebrity, I just couldn't imagine paying that much to see someone. Even if I had it, I would feel dumb for paying it. I spent around $200 in a VIP room at a strip club and still kick myself for that since there was no payoff.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:56 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 25Sorry about my last post concerning Mia Fay; she has a current posting on eroticmonkey Charlotte, not adult look. My bad.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:36 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 145Sarah FS
Sarah told me her FS is $1,000. Not sure if it full GFE FS or not. Don't know about Jasmine or if they offer 4 hands full service. Jimbo.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 08:44 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 25Mia Fay has a current posting on adultlook Charlotte.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:44 #15044Banned Member

Posts: 1148Twin Butts
I don't know what the price of FS is. I was told they offered upgrades but Sarah wouldn't tell me what they were, until the second visit, which I never made. I did find out from a monger on here, about some upgrades he got. PM if you want to know.
Originally Posted by QCMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:41 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 53Ehhh
Got with this one a while back. Honest review it was a car date just a CBJ. It was just decent I say that cause she did get the job done. I wouldn't go back unless I was really in need for it. Slim body accurate pics. She seemed uninterested when I pulled up the job was rushed stayed on the tip. Just no sex appeal at all, but like I say she got the job done so do what you will with that info.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20464734
-
12-05-21 19:25 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 252The ad looks like it's from 2018. I saw her back in that time frame but pretty sure she is not providing these days.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 19:17 #15041Senior Member

Posts: 145Mia Fay
Does anyone know anything about this one?
https://carolina.sugarnights.com/escorts/mia-fay
-
12-05-21 17:14 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 1205Ymmv
As always. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Popye
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 13:24 #15039Senior Member

Posts: 67Twin Butts
What is the pricing for FS with both ladies? B / c the 4 hand massage while a little expensive seems fair to me for 2 hot chicks. Thanks for any intel you can provide.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
I’ll add- I agree with your value point and I too have no issues pulling hot civilian poon however 3somes are not as easy to come by so a premium is to be expected.
-
12-05-21 12:52 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 52Passing thru Charlotte
Hi Member!!
I'll be passing thru Charlotte tomorrow morning and evening. Wondering if you all have a Utr that you can refer me too. I'll appreciate it.
Thanks 88.
-
12-05-21 10:04 #15037Senior Member

Posts: 60Sofia Cruz
Anyone seen Sofia Ruz lately? I can't find any reviews here or anywhere by that matter. Would like some info before I pull the plug. She has a good body but I'm afraid she has an attitude just by the way she'll text you and idk I have a bad feeling about this one. But she has a phat ass that I liked LOL. Help with any 3.
980-400-8235 can't find a link but here's her number.








Reply With Quote




