Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 37358
-
12-06-21 08:22 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 316Kory
Saw her last week after 2 weeks of off / on communication. As her Tryst had stated then, she recently lost her mom so she's been understandably distracted.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 08:08 #23317Senior Member

Posts: 46Staxx ain't what she used to be
Had a dream I went and seen Staxx again. Was kind of disappointed. She looks rough. Her BBBJ use to be the best, I actually struggled to get off. Ended up just bending her over and pounding until I did get off. She used to be top of the line. Not any more. YMMV. I was really looking forward to seeing her too. Probably will be the last time I see her. Not worth it for what I got. She used to be so into it. Actually seemed like she enjoyed it. Not anymore. She seemed robotic almost. Just went through the motions. Anyone else noticed a decline in her services?
-
12-06-21 07:50 #23316Senior Member

Posts: 312Saw last month. Been trying to get a hold of her for almost 2 weeks with no answer which is very abnormal for her.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 07:24 #23315Senior Member

Posts: 1449Standards around here have dropped what use to be top tier BBBJ 10-15 yrs ago is non existent. I've seen her once and yea it was meh. To each his own but I didn't see the big Whoopi. Yea she does cim and pretty much everything open but so. I'm not raw doggin none of these girls and it's not like she's a fine. She aight. Good in a pinch. Definitely not wasting my time trying to get thru to her. She don't answer I move in to next one that will. Just my opinion and don't mean to demean anybody else's. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 06:55 #23314Senior Member

Posts: 161Stephanie
What's rate is it worth the visit? How did she perform? Is the body tight? Was she clean and fresh?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/514214707623
-
12-06-21 06:53 #23313Senior Member

Posts: 161Stephanie
Does anyone have any info on this one. What's her rates is she worth the visit? How does she perform? Is the body tight? Was planing on see her sometime today?
-
12-05-21 23:33 #23312Banned Member

Posts: 262Kory
Anyone had contact with Kory that use to be in Mechanicsville recently? Her Tryst looks active but she is not responding to text. Be safe out there. BH44.
-
12-05-21 18:24 #23311Senior Member

Posts: 144To me it seems like she's telling us that she doesn't need the money anymore. With the name / brand change and the pornstar / famous-person rates, she basically killed her client base. Regular dudes ain't paying that, her base will be rappers, athletes, and hedge fund bros. She had good reviews and was well known. As popular as she was I don't understand why she would change a thing. Maybe she's reached a point where she feels like she doesn't really need to do this.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:02 #23310Senior Member

Posts: 139Standard staxx report
Seen her for like the 6th time about 2 weeks ago and forgot to report. Made a time, told me to come on. Then said she had to run to the store. Didn't reply for about 30 but I waited. Seen a guy come out the room, whatever. Went in after. Got a standard BBBJ cim. I keep hearing these reports about how her BBBJ is top tier. For me it never has. Never any hands or anything. She's just reliable (if she actually maintains the time, that is) and is nice and cheap. She complained mid way thru it. Might repeat, meh.
-
12-05-21 11:27 #23309Senior Member

Posts: 316When the first words on a site I see are luxury and investment I run the other way.
Originally Posted by Dnice86
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 10:14 #23308Senior Member

Posts: 389"Non-specific urethritis".
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 08:26 #23307Senior Member

Posts: 144Bye bye Casey Blake
She's now calling herself Natalia Holiday and DOUBLED her hourly rate. That's too bad, she was my go to girl. She will be missed.
https://www.nataliaholiday.com/
-
12-05-21 07:12 #23306Senior Member

Posts: 105Don't give up for the price to service ratio she might actually be the best once you see her she will give you her real number and you'll be able to contact her better. The hotel wifi is pretty shitty and she looses service. Also I used to have a lot of trouble reaching her for me I've found early mornings are the best.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 01:45 #23305Senior Member

Posts: 1084Very good advice.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 17:27 #23304Senior Member

Posts: 68I don't blame you for being upset. That's time and effort wasted you could have spent elsewhere.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
But may not have been intentional.
I trying to set something up with her earlier today. Took a few hours to reply. I assumed she was working and didn't think anything of it because I never check my phone when I'm busy. But when she got around to messaging me back she mentioned her messaging app has been giving her issues.









Reply With Quote





