Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 1437 1937 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23326

    Demie ROSS

    I have been using VIP Models alot. I mean ALOT, the girls are fantastic for the most part (because Richmond has very slim pickings). Anyway. I saw DEMIE ROSS today for the second time. I saw her the last time she was in Richmond and had to again.

    DEMIE may be hands down the best provider I have ever been with. She treats you like she is your girlfriend that has not seen you in weeks and needs to have you. TONS of DFK, she gets so hot she doesn't use any lubricant, masturbates, BBBJ, CIM I mean everything. She is such a sweetheart, can speak english OK but the best part is she is 100% natural. No implants, no assplants like so many Brazilians have. She is in town here through tomorrow. Next week in Norfolk then back to the States in June.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8535917.htm

  2. #23325
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlt262  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I went and seen Staxx again. Was kind of disappointed. She looks rough. Her BBBJ use to be the best, I actually struggled to get off. Ended up just bending her over and pounding until I did get off. She used to be top of the line. Not any more. YMMV. I was really looking forward to seeing her too. Probably will be the last time I see her. Not worth it for what I got. She used to be so into it. Actually seemed like she enjoyed it. Not anymore. She seemed robotic almost. Just went through the motions. Anyone else noticed a decline in her services?
    I haven't seen her for about a 3 weeks, but I haven't seen any decline.

    Don't know anything about you but in my experience a lot of these ladies do prefer some people over others.

    When it comes to Staxx she is always relieved to see me every time I come by, and lets be honest a women's enthusiasm is based on one thing only, how much she actually likes / enjoys you.

    Anything else is just them faking it for the purpose of getting the job done, putting on a show for the wallet.

    So could it be her? Yea. But it could also be you.

    If anything she has gotten better with me over time.

  3. #23324
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week after 2 weeks of off / on communication. As her Tryst had stated then, she recently lost her mom so she's been understandably distracted.
    Curious to know, does she still dance, and if so does anyone know where?

  4. #23323
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlt262  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I went and seen Staxx again. Was kind of disappointed. She looks rough. Her BBBJ use to be the best, I actually struggled to get off. Ended up just bending her over and pounding until I did get off. She used to be top of the line. Not any more. YMMV. I was really looking forward to seeing her too. Probably will be the last time I see her. Not worth it for what I got. She used to be so into it. Actually seemed like she enjoyed it. Not anymore. She seemed robotic almost. Just went through the motions. Anyone else noticed a decline in her services?
    I actually just dreamed of her too. She does seem a little stretched thin, but she was super sweet and seemed to be pretty into it. Only seen her a few times recently, so hard to do a fair comparison, but I had a good time with her. Love that she is open to taking direction and how chill she is. I still can't stand the air freshener smell that you are saturated in when you leave though LOL. I could really do without that.

  5. #23322

    Kory

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Saw last month. Been trying to get a hold of her for almost 2 weeks with no answer which is very abnormal for her.
    Saw her last week after 2 weeks of off / on communication. As her Tryst had stated then, she recently lost her mom so she's been understandably distracted.

  6. #23321

    Staxx ain't what she used to be

    Had a dream I went and seen Staxx again. Was kind of disappointed. She looks rough. Her BBBJ use to be the best, I actually struggled to get off. Ended up just bending her over and pounding until I did get off. She used to be top of the line. Not any more. YMMV. I was really looking forward to seeing her too. Probably will be the last time I see her. Not worth it for what I got. She used to be so into it. Actually seemed like she enjoyed it. Not anymore. She seemed robotic almost. Just went through the motions. Anyone else noticed a decline in her services?

  7. #23320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had contact with Kory that use to be in Mechanicsville recently? Her Tryst looks active but she is not responding to text. Be safe out there. BH44.
    Saw last month. Been trying to get a hold of her for almost 2 weeks with no answer which is very abnormal for her.

  8. #23319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Seen her for like the 6th time about 2 weeks ago and forgot to report. Made a time, told me to come on. Then said she had to run to the store. Didn't reply for about 30 but I waited. Seen a guy come out the room, whatever. Went in after. Got a standard BBBJ cim. I keep hearing these reports about how her BBBJ is top tier. For me it never has. Never any hands or anything. She's just reliable (if she actually maintains the time, that is) and is nice and cheap. She complained mid way thru it. Might repeat, meh.
    Standards around here have dropped what use to be top tier BBBJ 10-15 yrs ago is non existent. I've seen her once and yea it was meh. To each his own but I didn't see the big Whoopi. Yea she does cim and pretty much everything open but so. I'm not raw doggin none of these girls and it's not like she's a fine. She aight. Good in a pinch. Definitely not wasting my time trying to get thru to her. She don't answer I move in to next one that will. Just my opinion and don't mean to demean anybody else's. Be safe.

  9. #23318

    Stephanie

    What's rate is it worth the visit? How did she perform? Is the body tight? Was she clean and fresh?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/514214707623

  10. #23317

    Stephanie

    Does anyone have any info on this one. What's her rates is she worth the visit? How does she perform? Is the body tight? Was planing on see her sometime today?

  11. #23316

    Kory

    Anyone had contact with Kory that use to be in Mechanicsville recently? Her Tryst looks active but she is not responding to text. Be safe out there. BH44.

  12. #23315
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    When the first words on a site I see are luxury and investment I run the other way.
    To me it seems like she's telling us that she doesn't need the money anymore. With the name / brand change and the pornstar / famous-person rates, she basically killed her client base. Regular dudes ain't paying that, her base will be rappers, athletes, and hedge fund bros. She had good reviews and was well known. As popular as she was I don't understand why she would change a thing. Maybe she's reached a point where she feels like she doesn't really need to do this.

  13. #23314

    Standard staxx report

    Seen her for like the 6th time about 2 weeks ago and forgot to report. Made a time, told me to come on. Then said she had to run to the store. Didn't reply for about 30 but I waited. Seen a guy come out the room, whatever. Went in after. Got a standard BBBJ cim. I keep hearing these reports about how her BBBJ is top tier. For me it never has. Never any hands or anything. She's just reliable (if she actually maintains the time, that is) and is nice and cheap. She complained mid way thru it. Might repeat, meh.

  14. #23313
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnice86  [View Original Post]
    She's now calling herself Natalia Holiday and DOUBLED her hourly rate. That's too bad, she was my go to girl. She will be missed.

    https://www.nataliaholiday.com/
    When the first words on a site I see are luxury and investment I run the other way.

  15. #23312
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Very good advice.
    "Non-specific urethritis".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape