Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 662 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5583

    Robin Oxford

    Has anyone saw Robyn recently?

  2. #5582

    Smh, wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by StockSherman  [View Original Post]
    What's with the abundance of AMP style ads in STG? Anyone recommendations?
    My dude, there is an entire page dedicated to this, go there.

  3. #5581

    Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetseeker  [View Original Post]
    She might be young but she looks like one hundred in her face and sounds like she gargles with drano. I believe, she's in Leominster in her own house and fake moans the whole time to the point of distraction that you just want to get the hell out of there.
    Yes, She is in the Dirty Burg.

    She even has Her own Forum section!

  4. #5580

    Pretty Exciting Young Lady. LMFAO

    She might be young but she looks like one hundred in her face and sounds like she gargles with drano. I believe, she's in Leominster in her own house and fake moans the whole time to the point of distraction that you just want to get the hell out of there.

  5. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by StockSherman  [View Original Post]
    What's with the abundance of AMP style ads in STG? Anyone recommendations?
    Kind of takes the fun out of the game "gee, is the girl in the photo the one I'm going to get?" because at the AMPs you know 100% it is no.

  6. #5578

    AMP style ads

    Quote Originally Posted by StockSherman  [View Original Post]
    What's with the abundance of AMP style ads in STG? Anyone recommendations?
    I am wondering too, they are almost all based off Lincoln st at the quality inn. Has anyone been there. It says they offer a lineup I may go tonight.

  7. #5577

    AMP style offerings in STG

    What's with the abundance of AMP style ads in STG? Anyone recommendations?

  8. #5576

    Looking for a squirter

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Deposit scammer or legit?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/942956179369

  9. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralMassMan  [View Original Post]
    I know there are some people on here been around a bit. Anyone remember Stella and Jeannie?

    Hope they are well. Stella was so much fun, and such a decent person. And talk about not a money hungry clock watcher and.

    Reasonable priced. Saw her twice. Both times she rented a room in Westminster. I miss her.
    Don't remember Jeannie but I'm familiar with Stella! Saw her several times, always a blast! She resurfaced about 2 years ago, was in the Fitchburg / Leominster area for the summer then dissappeared again.

  10. #5574

    Stella Jeannie

    I know there are some people on here been around a bit. Anyone remember Stella and Jeannie?

    Hope they are well. Stella was so much fun, and such a decent person. And talk about not a money hungry clock watcher and.

    Reasonable priced. Saw her twice. Both times she rented a room in Westminster. I miss her.

  11. #5573

    Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Dare I ask? Sometimes a couple of holes just works for me.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/944708193747

  12. #5572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Right of passage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Out in leominster. She used to have her own section in the fitchburg forum. Kind of a right of passage.

    She's definitely on the spectrum.
    Sorry, I wouldn't go near that thing!

  13. #5571

    Sweet and low

    Saw this one earlier this week, pretty face, great rack, more cushion in the back (at least more than I used too), pretty open menu, had a really good time, had no issues with the date but later on was another thing, she started texting me later on that night about some off the wall shit for no rhyme or reason, Stuff like "I'm such a *****", "Get a life" and "be a good little I'm father she can go suck my p* off of g's dick b* ". So I was like what the hell was that all about and no real response. So the few days later, she was asking about getting together again and I'm like until you explain what all those texts from the other night are all about, I am not comfortable with seeing her again. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...n-low/42232713.

  14. #5570

    Special k

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Dare I ask? Sometimes a couple of holes just works for me.
    Out in leominster. She used to have her own section in the fitchburg forum. Kind of a right of passage.

    She's definitely on the spectrum.

  15. #5569

    Who is this person?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    I did not RTTF but I couldn't because I didn't have a name for her. Let me tell you, she is so ugly but has huge tits. She will let you fuck any hole you want but she never shuts up and, did I mention that she is so butt ugly.

    We got naked and started with a blow job which was terrible, she put the condom on me and begged me to fuck her in her pussy and ass. The experience was terrible, I ended up fucking her missionary and then pulling out and jerking off on her tits.

    I got dressed and left even though she asked me to stay for another hour, I was there for 15 minutes, because she wanted to suck me more and wanted me to fuck her in the ass.

    She is easily in her mid-60's, barely opens her eyes, and definitely is an inbreed. I am sure it's been said here before, but save your money and find somebody else. She is not worth any time, she only requested $100 for as long as I needed or wanted, an hour or more, as she says.

    It was definitely the most weird experience I've ever encountered in my 30+ years of being a monger.
    Dare I ask? Sometimes a couple of holes just works for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape