High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 1437 1937 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23318

    Kory

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Saw last month. Been trying to get a hold of her for almost 2 weeks with no answer which is very abnormal for her.
    Saw her last week after 2 weeks of off / on communication. As her Tryst had stated then, she recently lost her mom so she's been understandably distracted.

  2. #23317

    Staxx ain't what she used to be

    Had a dream I went and seen Staxx again. Was kind of disappointed. She looks rough. Her BBBJ use to be the best, I actually struggled to get off. Ended up just bending her over and pounding until I did get off. She used to be top of the line. Not any more. YMMV. I was really looking forward to seeing her too. Probably will be the last time I see her. Not worth it for what I got. She used to be so into it. Actually seemed like she enjoyed it. Not anymore. She seemed robotic almost. Just went through the motions. Anyone else noticed a decline in her services?

  3. #23316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had contact with Kory that use to be in Mechanicsville recently? Her Tryst looks active but she is not responding to text. Be safe out there. BH44.
    Saw last month. Been trying to get a hold of her for almost 2 weeks with no answer which is very abnormal for her.

  4. #23315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Seen her for like the 6th time about 2 weeks ago and forgot to report. Made a time, told me to come on. Then said she had to run to the store. Didn't reply for about 30 but I waited. Seen a guy come out the room, whatever. Went in after. Got a standard BBBJ cim. I keep hearing these reports about how her BBBJ is top tier. For me it never has. Never any hands or anything. She's just reliable (if she actually maintains the time, that is) and is nice and cheap. She complained mid way thru it. Might repeat, meh.
    Standards around here have dropped what use to be top tier BBBJ 10-15 yrs ago is non existent. I've seen her once and yea it was meh. To each his own but I didn't see the big Whoopi. Yea she does cim and pretty much everything open but so. I'm not raw doggin none of these girls and it's not like she's a fine. She aight. Good in a pinch. Definitely not wasting my time trying to get thru to her. She don't answer I move in to next one that will. Just my opinion and don't mean to demean anybody else's. Be safe.

  5. #23314

    Stephanie

    What's rate is it worth the visit? How did she perform? Is the body tight? Was she clean and fresh?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/514214707623

  6. #23313

    Stephanie

    Does anyone have any info on this one. What's her rates is she worth the visit? How does she perform? Is the body tight? Was planing on see her sometime today?

  7. #23312

    Kory

    Anyone had contact with Kory that use to be in Mechanicsville recently? Her Tryst looks active but she is not responding to text. Be safe out there. BH44.

  8. #23311
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    When the first words on a site I see are luxury and investment I run the other way.
    To me it seems like she's telling us that she doesn't need the money anymore. With the name / brand change and the pornstar / famous-person rates, she basically killed her client base. Regular dudes ain't paying that, her base will be rappers, athletes, and hedge fund bros. She had good reviews and was well known. As popular as she was I don't understand why she would change a thing. Maybe she's reached a point where she feels like she doesn't really need to do this.

  9. #23310

    Standard staxx report

    Seen her for like the 6th time about 2 weeks ago and forgot to report. Made a time, told me to come on. Then said she had to run to the store. Didn't reply for about 30 but I waited. Seen a guy come out the room, whatever. Went in after. Got a standard BBBJ cim. I keep hearing these reports about how her BBBJ is top tier. For me it never has. Never any hands or anything. She's just reliable (if she actually maintains the time, that is) and is nice and cheap. She complained mid way thru it. Might repeat, meh.

  10. #23309
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnice86  [View Original Post]
    She's now calling herself Natalia Holiday and DOUBLED her hourly rate. That's too bad, she was my go to girl. She will be missed.

    https://www.nataliaholiday.com/
    When the first words on a site I see are luxury and investment I run the other way.

  11. #23308
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Very good advice.
    "Non-specific urethritis".

  12. #23307

    Bye bye Casey Blake

    She's now calling herself Natalia Holiday and DOUBLED her hourly rate. That's too bad, she was my go to girl. She will be missed.

    https://www.nataliaholiday.com/

  13. #23306
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Last night I thought of staxx and decided I would come see her this morning. I texted her late last night to set something up for today and we agreed on a time to meet and she sent me the address and said that the time would be good for her. Texted her to let her know I was omw and nearby, no response. 10 minutes later I get there and texted her to let her know I was there, no response. I drove a hour to see her because I really wanted to experience her at least once. As bad as I want to see her, I will not try again. I don't play these type of silly games. The guys that see her, y'all continue to have fun and be safe. It's a no for me.
    Don't give up for the price to service ratio she might actually be the best once you see her she will give you her real number and you'll be able to contact her better. The hotel wifi is pretty shitty and she looses service. Also I used to have a lot of trouble reaching her for me I've found early mornings are the best.

  14. #23305
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Good luck brother, my advice go get an STI check. She is on the monkey bad and will let any and everyone put baby batter inside her. Be safe brotha.
    Very good advice.

  15. #23304
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Last night I thought of staxx and decided I would come see her this morning. I texted her late last night to set something up for today and we agreed on a time to meet and she sent me the address and said that the time would be good for her. Texted her to let her know I was omw and nearby, no response. 10 minutes later I get there and texted her to let her know I was there, no response. I drove a hour to see her because I really wanted to experience her at least once. As bad as I want to see her, I will not try again. I don't play these type of silly games. The guys that see her, y'all continue to have fun and be safe. It's a no for me.
    I don't blame you for being upset. That's time and effort wasted you could have spent elsewhere.

    But may not have been intentional.

    I trying to set something up with her earlier today. Took a few hours to reply. I assumed she was working and didn't think anything of it because I never check my phone when I'm busy. But when she got around to messaging me back she mentioned her messaging app has been giving her issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape