Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16076

    Which Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSin6  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see this beautiful girl recently. I almost didn't want to post this because I want to keep her all to myself.

    She is visiting Mke for the next few weeks. She is 21, white, hazel eyes, long hair, had nicely makeup done. Beautiful firm tits. She offers FS but no bb. She is the most beautiful girl I've seen in Milwaukee. She is staying at a very nice hotel in Mke. $3 hr.

    She is very careful about who she sees. She is very selective. If you know someone else who is under the radar and and have info and pics, feel free to dm to exchange.
    Which girl are you referring to? Don't see an ad post.

  2. #16075

    Remember Alayna

    Man, Alayna was the best pu $$why I've ever had. Where she at now?

  3. #16074

    Skinny mini

    She does not have a link that I know of Outcall Visits.

    1. Picked her up but was confused on service, so I dropped her back off.

    2. Freshly showered, coherent, friendly and good visit.

    3. Same as #2 but figity.

    4. Same as #3, relaxed, great visit.

    5. Same as #4 but got high in bathroom.

    6. Clean but not showered, fidgety high in bathroom, ok visit.

    7. Not showered, real figity, real high, anxious, foul southern odor, terrible visit.

    Nothing lasts long with these girls I guess.

  4. #16073

    West Allis Karen

    Karen succumbed to her addiction on November 20th. I saw her mid October and she looked like the walking dead. I posted more in General Reports but I figured those who have seen her may not see the GR report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBC88EB3-89F7-443B-AC05-7E5565722282.jpg‎  

  5. #16072

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but she is on my list to see. She has been around for years. I would say she is mid 40's from earlier reports.

    FOM69.
    I saw her a few times during the 1st round of covid when see stayed off and 35th. Nice girl pictures are accurate.

  6. #16071

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/952517755886

    Anyone have knowledge on her? Think she is west in Falls area.
    Do Not repeat do Not waste your hard earned dollars and minutes on this person. Looks nothing like pics, total ghetto attitude, 2 other guys in the house. Spidey sense was going off the chart. I pulled the old left my wallet in the car' bit and hauled ass.

  7. #16070

    New young hot girl visiting Mke

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Hey, guys. I wrote up a review on this girl a few months ago (look it up if you must). I highly recommend her if you're willing to pay the upscale price.

    I just discovered she is back in town for a couple of days. And sadly, I will not be able to partake. She's all yours!

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1308174.htm?cat=1
    She looks amazing. Might have to try her out.

    I also just saw another girl last week who is visiting from out of town. She is here for a few weeks. She is staying at nice hotel downtown. She is pretty young I think 21-24. Hazel eyes, blonde / reddish hair, about 130 lbs, 5'3", white very beautiful face, nice firm tits. I would say she is like 8-9 looks wise. Solid 8 body, she had her make up beautifully done. She doesn't see many new clients, and doesn't post, only referrals but I will definitely see her as much as I can while she is here. She would probably be one of the top 5 hot girls at Silk looks wise. $3 for hr, no bb, pretty decent BJ, k9, cg, mish. If anyone has any under radar young beautiful girls, dm me to exchange info if interested.

  8. #16069

    Beautiful young girl visiting Mke

    I was lucky enough to see this beautiful girl recently. I almost didn't want to post this because I want to keep her all to myself.

    She is visiting Mke for the next few weeks. She is 21, white, hazel eyes, long hair, had nicely makeup done. Beautiful firm tits. She offers FS but no bb. She is the most beautiful girl I've seen in Milwaukee. She is staying at a very nice hotel in Mke. $3 hr.

    She is very careful about who she sees. She is very selective. If you know someone else who is under the radar and and have info and pics, feel free to dm to exchange.

  9. #16068

    Francesca. Recommended

    Hey, guys. I wrote up a review on this girl a few months ago (look it up if you must). I highly recommend her if you're willing to pay the upscale price.

    I just discovered she is back in town for a couple of days. And sadly, I will not be able to partake. She's all yours!

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1308174.htm?cat=1

  10. #16067

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her or heard anything, but I'd proceed with caution. The quality of those pics makes me think they're either fake or old. Either way, seems like she's trying to hide something. Just my two cents.
    I have not seen her but she is on my list to see. She has been around for years. I would say she is mid 40's from earlier reports.

    FOM69.

  11. #16066
    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/952517755886

    Anyone have knowledge on her? Think she is west in Falls area.
    Never seen her or heard anything, but I'd proceed with caution. The quality of those pics makes me think they're either fake or old. Either way, seems like she's trying to hide something. Just my two cents.

  12. #16065

    Sexy Sicilian

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/952517755886

    Anyone have knowledge on her? Think she is west in Falls area.

  13. #16064

    Sassy Lynn

    I've contacted her over three times and each time she says her rates are 280 hr and 180 hhr. She's at the top of my "to do" list but I won't be crossing her off my list at those prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I was talking about LYNN (Sassy) The dark haired one not the blonde..

  14. #16063

    Tatted princess

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/450680318792

    Been wanting to see this one. Text Saturday with no response, late Sunday morning finally got a text back. No longer had an incall, so set up a car date. Terrible neighborhood. The girl has a really great body, but menu is pretty limited. She seems like she could be pretty sweet if she got comfortable with you, but not sure if I'll take the time to find out. Disappointing when I can't even suck a titty. $ for qv car date.

  15. #16062

    Lynn

    Sorry I was talking about LYNN (Sassy) The dark haired one not the blonde.

    BEERTOWN OUT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape