Thread: Angel Relaxatioin
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1928
-
12-09-21 18:10 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 304Back entrance
Thanks, I'll give it a try. By the way, your message box is full.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 14:42 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 1502Back enterance
Bro,
Can walk up through back from Makaloa, behind City Garden Spa. More discrete. Gate been open past few times I went go there.
Ditto on Sky. Little taller girl than many, nicest booty out there today, nice manmades feels natural, shaved.
GFE, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Repeats guaranteed she good.
I also saw. Couple others running down the hall in their towels--nice looking spinner types I like try.
Originally Posted by VanDeventer
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:31 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 304Lineup
No idea. Never been there before so I have zero knowledge base. I thought about asking Sky, but I didn't want to offend her since I just met her.
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 20:33 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 1638Other Ones
Who's the young and pretty one? Korean? Maybe Mini.
Originally Posted by VanDeventer
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:26 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 304Skye
Just had a session with Skye and your description is spot on. The only thing I would add is that she looks older than the typical Sunflower-type girls, but younger than the Osaka / Happiness women. The description of the Brazilian body type is spot on. She looks like she lifts and her ass is probably the biggest that I've seen on an Asian. Agree with the scores. I will repeat. One more thing. Her boobs are between DD and DDD, and I think they are natural. If they are man made, it's an excellent job, because they feel and move naturally.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
On another note, I haven't been to Angel in it's current iteration before, so I didn't know what to expect. When I was walking to the shower I ran into a couple of the other girls, and was surprised at how young and pretty they were. One didn't know I was there and was walking down the hall topless. I noticed she had a nice set on her. I don't know what the level of service is, but I'm willing to go back and try the others. I just hate the location. It's so high visibility with all of the restaurants.
-
12-07-21 11:22 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 1502Nice
Bro-mahalo for sharing. I not fuck this. One yet maybe chance um next time.
Tips 60 HF, 150 for half and half, BBBJ, CFS, some DFK, DATY. Drop extra for anything else and if you like. 20 extra sounds fair. 150 is minimum. Have fun.
Originally Posted by MoistObviously
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 00:51 #1052Regular Member

Posts: 10Tried Maya
Yeah, so I tried Maya on Sat. Told mama that I needed someone different because I kept getting Mika. No complaints, but I needed to mix it up. I was pretty tired, but jr wasn't and this was for him. I was down like a sleeping baby which made her laugh. She's giggly, enthusiastic and touchy feely right off the bat. Told her I was there to relax and you know what she did? She walked on my back! I've had this before at legit places of course, but it was so much better than the fake massage. With no pole for her to hang onto, I didn't think I'd get that. She knows what she's doing and it was awesome; cracked me in about 8 places which is just what I needed to loosen up the gears for a fully functional plow.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
So the good stuff. She was doing the ol' BBBJ which surprised me because I find them to be rare or luck of the draw in my exp. Then she spun for some 69 which is my fave, then RCG which I could've sworn was raw dog! Then I realized she did the most sneaky cover job bc she waited for 69 while I was busy. In my opinion, thinking it's raw dog is just as good as raw dog and I wasn't disappointed when I saw what was up, I was kind of relieved actually. Mished the hell out of her for a long time and went standing for more traction. Finished with a bouncy CG. Fit and fun spinner type. Gave her an extra 20. What do you guys usually tip?
-
12-06-21 16:22 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 97I've done business with Bebe at Pine Tree several times and recently two times with Sky; they aren't the same person. Sky has a six pack and is a couple inches taller than Bebe and is half Japanese half Korean.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 22:03 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 48Jun / June
First time trying angel and just thought I'll just try my luck of the draw. Got Jun / June, about 5'3"-5'4" spinner type, not much of a booty but has a nice rack. I want to say she's in her mid to late 40's. Started with a TS then back to room for a bit of massage. Started with BBBJ for about 10 min then on to cg. Finished in mish. Overall great attitude and willing to please. $$ total dmg.
-
12-05-21 20:21 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 1638Skye
And thanks for the tip on Skye.
Originally Posted by GhostRecon
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 09:27 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 560Mini
You're right, she is on the younger side and still one of the best looking girls out there. I know her all covered service is not for everyone but she makes it up in everything else, very pretty face, slender/spinner body, overall service, good attitude, fun personality, and good fun to talk to as well. Still one of my favorites even though I haven't seen her in awhile.
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 09:18 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 560Skye / Sky
Nope, as far as I know, 2 different girls. Never met either girl but just what I was told about Skye / Sky by another monger, she never worked in Hawaii previously. She might have worked or still works (when not in Hawaii) in the LA area. I've seen her pic, I think she's good looking and the descriptions of what other mongers have made about her looks (body in particular) are pretty spot on. Sounds like with her, Mini, and that other new girl Mya/Maya (possibly Mika too if she's still there), AR got some nice talent working right now.
Originally Posted by MegaRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 17:09 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 279Bebe. Can't be?
Bebe at Pine Tree who was also Bebe at Nirvana and Plus Spa has long retired and broke contact.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 22:34 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 783No ads
Many of these places have stopped advertising completely.
Originally Posted by LocalBoi808
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 21:04 #1044Banned Member

Posts: 724I think they don't do advertisement.
Originally Posted by LocalBoi808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




