Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14122

    Looking for quality Discreet provider in Beavercreek area.

    So in town on work looking dor some quality service from a good reliable legit young white provider. Any seniors have any suggestions to send my way. I know its short notice but be nice to find something while here for the two nights I am here.

    Thanks.

    FYI.

    UTR is good too, just need discretion and sane while at my hotel. And trust worthy, these are a must.

  2. #14121

    Link

    Do you have a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenxDad  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I haven't posted in forever for reasons I won't go into in this post, but I wanted to clarify something for those who might have been as equally confused as I was. Apparently the Dayton area has 2 hot blonds posting as "Heaven". The first girl does periodic duos with Summer Nicole. The other "Heaven" has an out of state (Florida) number with digits beginning with 321. That is the Heaven I dreamed of last night. I told her about my confusion and about our site which she said she was unaware of. She asked me to let you all know she is not the girl that works with Sommer Nicole. In my dream, Heaven was very friendly and easy to talk to and was working out of a notel North of Dayton. She was a good kisser but didn't like DFK. She does allow DATY, but only lightly. If you are looking for a smoking hot blond, I highly recommend her.

  3. #14120

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Told you guys, the Jodi white knighters and shillers would come out.

    Not that I care or it matters; Blue has a masters degree in business from the Fisher School of Business. I graduated sumicomlatta. I'm working towards finishing my DBA in Business.

    My current income level is in the lower 100 k level. So Blue is far from a hillbilly. I just do not believe in overpaying a drunk, over the hill, fat, streetwalker level girl, more than what she is worth.

    So if there are guys that want to over pay for pussy that is their choice. I just believe Jodi is a lower tier girl, worth slightly about street rates.

    Have a great night gentlemen.
    We all know an educated hillbilly that lives in the hilltop drinks at Blueberry Hill a complete piece of trash he only has an extra 20 that isn't used for groceries in the shit neighborhood he lives in.

  4. #14119

    Told you the white knights and shillers would come at me

    Told you guys, the Jodi white knighters and shillers would come out.

    Not that I care or it matters; Blue has a masters degree in business from the Fisher School of Business. I graduated sumicomlatta. I'm working towards finishing my DBA in Business.

    My current income level is in the lower 100 k level. So Blue is far from a hillbilly. I just do not believe in overpaying a drunk, over the hill, fat, streetwalker level girl, more than what she is worth.

    So if there are guys that want to over pay for pussy that is their choice. I just believe Jodi is a lower tier girl, worth slightly about street rates.

    Have a great night gentlemen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings103  [View Original Post]
    As usual you know Blue a cheap hillbilly look at the Columbus forum let's rip the. Off got $20 in my F150 joke.

  5. #14118

    Barbie?

    Am thinking about connecting with Barbie. And wondering if any of you have some Intel on her??

    BM59.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/584535636895

  6. #14117

    Ms Meadow

    I saw her twice about ten months ago up on Poe Ave. Serious problems with the demons. Had a boyfriend lurking around. My first dream was okay but she ripped me off on the second one. I gave her some of the donation up front for her dope boy and it was downhill from there. After we got up to her room, she grab the rest of the money off of the dresser and ran out of her room and sent the BF up. You know the rest. Stay clear!

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    She goes my meadow, Ms Lzzz plus other names. She creates problems by screaming and you are forced to leave and she's got your money. She stays on Miller lane a lot. She has serious mental problems I guess from the meth.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/779842882619

  7. #14116

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    I've had Jodi on my do not visit list for a long time. This report is spot on! She has a few white knights that always stick up for her!

    She is not that sexy, always drunk and usually not shower fresh. Someone posted her pics several months back if you want to see what she looks like.

    I'm sure her very few (white knights, left) will come out and chastise me for reporting my honest opinion! In my humble opinion, she may be worth low end street walker rates.

    Blue says stay away from Jodi. There are many posts regarding Jodi's poor performance; just search and judge yourself. Please do not waist your cash, gas and time!

    Happy hunting gentelmen!
    As usual you know Blue a cheap hillbilly look at the Columbus forum let's rip the. Off got $20 in my F150 joke.

  8. #14115

    Mzzz Meadows

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    She goes my meadow, Ms Lzzz plus other names. She creates problems by screaming and you are forced to leave and she's got your money. She stays on Miller lane a lot. She has serious mental problems I guess from the meth.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/779842882619
    Loves her fetti and crack that's for sure.

  9. #14114

    2 Heavens

    Hey Guys,

    I haven't posted in forever for reasons I won't go into in this post, but I wanted to clarify something for those who might have been as equally confused as I was. Apparently the Dayton area has 2 hot blonds posting as "Heaven". The first girl does periodic duos with Summer Nicole. The other "Heaven" has an out of state (Florida) number with digits beginning with 321. That is the Heaven I dreamed of last night. I told her about my confusion and about our site which she said she was unaware of. She asked me to let you all know she is not the girl that works with Sommer Nicole. In my dream, Heaven was very friendly and easy to talk to and was working out of a notel North of Dayton. She was a good kisser but didn't like DFK. She does allow DATY, but only lightly. If you are looking for a smoking hot blond, I highly recommend her.

  10. #14113

    Holiday fun

    She goes my meadow, Ms Lzzz plus other names. She creates problems by screaming and you are forced to leave and she's got your money. She stays on Miller lane a lot. She has serious mental problems I guess from the meth.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/779842882619

  11. #14112

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonW2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    I had met Simone at a social gathering through the now-defunct Indys website some years ago, but didn't manage a visit back then. Recently discovered her new web page and was thrilled to see she was still active.

    Simone kept up good communication throughout and was ready at the agreed-upon time. Her incall (a nice apartment, not a seedy notel) was clean with no smoke smell.

    Simone has soft, smooth skin and a great figure. She is also very sweet and friendly and I had a lovely time.

    There have been occasional posts, mostly on the Cincinnati board, claiming that Simone is transgender. I can state with absolute assurance that this is not true. Simone is all woman, and a delicious one! I will certainly be visiting again.
    I can see why they think she's a dude damn man she looks like a dude, she's covid vaccinated, who care if she's got anything else huh.

  12. #14111

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    who are you talking about??
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/113298807876

  13. #14110

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonW2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    I had met Simone at a social gathering through the now-defunct Indys website some years ago, but didn't manage a visit back then. Recently discovered her new web page and was thrilled to see she was still active.

    Simone kept up good communication throughout and was ready at the agreed-upon time. Her incall (a nice apartment, not a seedy notel) was clean with no smoke smell.

    Simone has soft, smooth skin and a great figure. She is also very sweet and friendly and I had a lovely time.

    There have been occasional posts, mostly on the Cincinnati board, claiming that Simone is transgender. I can state with absolute assurance that this is not true. Simone is all woman, and a delicious one! I will certainly be visiting again.
    Looks like a man. Post-op?

  14. #14109

    Abbey

    I know I'm new to this forum. I started dabbling a few years ago the first friend I made was Abbey. I would love to hook back up with her. I only saw her twice but I have not seen anything on her in a couple of years. I figure she has moved or left the scene. Any info if she is still around would be great. Last time I saw her she was in a place outside of Huber and didn't have heat but that was at least two years ago.

  15. #14108

    A great time with Simone

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    I had met Simone at a social gathering through the now-defunct Indys website some years ago, but didn't manage a visit back then. Recently discovered her new web page and was thrilled to see she was still active.

    Simone kept up good communication throughout and was ready at the agreed-upon time. Her incall (a nice apartment, not a seedy notel) was clean with no smoke smell.

    Simone has soft, smooth skin and a great figure. She is also very sweet and friendly and I had a lovely time.

    There have been occasional posts, mostly on the Cincinnati board, claiming that Simone is transgender. I can state with absolute assurance that this is not true. Simone is all woman, and a delicious one! I will certainly be visiting again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape