Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 24829
-
12-06-21 20:17 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 292Maybe she is charging by the pound?
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 19:12 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 342Inflation
Just like you said, one can charge whatever they choose to charge, but if the phone isn't ringing, something will change.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 19:12 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 350Alyssa
I recently got a text from one of Alyssa's old numbers, and I was wondering if anybody had seen her recently?
I haven't seen her in quit some time, and know her pharma issue was getting the better of her.
She was UTR the last I'd heard.
-
12-06-21 18:41 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 290DI Pricing
Pricing is as listed but I don't think any of the women would refuse a gratuity.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy88
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 18:21 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 478Let me know how it goes. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Eduard85
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 17:16 #17399Regular Member

Posts: 22Young Colombian girl
Hello guys, I'm kind a new on this and I need your help, have you guys had a dream with this lady? :
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71394438
I make a contact with her on Saturday, she is located by Allison rd. Hotel close to Castleton, she make me wait for more than 30 minutes when I was on the freeway she told me room number, no way that I came back to try. We keep talking and I ask her if I can see it today at 5 am (because my work hour) but she probably was sleeping. She ask me for a pic verification, I did, but I'm not 100% sure if she is real. I want to TOFTT and see what happens.
-
12-06-21 16:38 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 178Inflation is Real
Just had this girl quote me $2. 50 for a BBBJ. A girl can charge what she wants absolutely, but at those rates it's cheaper to meet a girl at a bar. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71410630
-
12-06-21 16:01 #17397Regular Member

Posts: 2Easy question
Long time lurker (under multiple IDs). I have been on a kick of mostly Asian massages but want to change that. With DI do you guys tip after or is their pricing listed "all-in" pricing? Thanks in advance.
-
12-06-21 12:44 #17396Senior Member

Posts: 322Eros
Anyone seen Cecilia Bach? Thanks JB.
-
12-06-21 10:26 #17395Senior Member

Posts: 208Roni
I haven't seen where she is posting any ads anymore. Is she out of the business or does anyone know anything?
-
12-05-21 18:26 #17394Senior Member

Posts: 808Vanessa Newberry
I can't be sure if this is her, the age is right the large scar is right that was from a car accident she told me. If it's her she was a sweetheart and she was good. But it's been over a half a decade so who knows. And thanks other dudes for confirming that I'm not crazy.
Originally Posted by Impulse46
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 16:15 #17393Senior Member

Posts: 108Vanessa
So what you're telling me is that this girl in the link is her?
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/317-943-0734
I saw her years ago too before she fell off the grid. She was awesome.
-
12-05-21 15:56 #17392Senior Member

Posts: 634This should probably go in the "DI Discreet Info Reviews" forum
This should probably be posting in the "DI Discreet Info Reviews" forum. However thanks for the "revealing"! LOL.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 14:30 #17391Senior Member

Posts: 578That's her!
Yup, you're spot on and I had many great nights with her.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 14:02 #17390Senior Member

Posts: 808Vanessa maybe
For some reason I'm thinking may be her name was Vanessa, and her ex girlfriends name was Teresa. But I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




