Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8647

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent Parker a text on a whim, she informed that she has updated her donations to 200 hhr and 300 hr. Lmfao No fucking thanks.
    How do you get a hold of her?

  2. #8646

    Parker, worth every penny

    I got lucky enough to see her today, called in some markers with other friends, she isn't see new people, as I said got very lucky and wow just amazing sweet wonderful time. Top 2 I have seen in last 10 years. If you are her already her friend, congrats. Definitely worth the price of admission! Take care and be safe all.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    You are out of your mine if you can spend hh for $200 and hour for $300 why.

    With the best looking nicest person you will ever be with go ahead keep looking maybe she give me another chance! I'd do anything to get back in her escape!

    You keep looking.

    Timemaker.

  3. #8645
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Uh, yeah. Pretty standard that many if not most are 10 years and 20 lbs bigger than the pics they use. My expectations weren't sky high. Just thought I'd share what my experience was to save others the trip. You're welcome.
    Sorry if you felt mislead. I was trying to be polite in case she read this but yes, the height to weight ratio was intended as a clue as was the price point. I should have also mentioned that the pics were definately not her. Low expectations prevent disappointment.

  4. #8644

    Possible scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an add or phone number to go with this name? Not finding much. She would not be the first Delmar /170 based provider. Lizzie from Pro Lux was in that area.
    I did a little more digging today, found an Austin, TX ad also with the following number 21080xxxxx.

  5. #8643

    OK, I'll Bite

    Quote Originally Posted by MostlFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Katie? She has a place in Renew Centennial apartments? Any info would be great. Thanks.
    Do you have an add or phone number to go with this name? Not finding much. She would not be the first Delmar /170 based provider. Lizzie from Pro Lux was in that area.

  6. #8642

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent Parker a text on a whim, she informed that she has updated her donations to 200 hhr and 300 hr. Lmfao No fucking thanks.
    You are out of your mine if you can spend hh for $200 and hour for $300 why.

    With the best looking nicest person you will ever be with go ahead keep looking maybe she give me another chance! I'd do anything to get back in her escape!

    You keep looking.

    Timemaker.

  7. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing / experimenting with providers to help build confidence in the bedroom. But the last few I saw all watched the clock or said shit like "hurry". That doesn't help me at all. This is a very sincere, personal post. Probably the only time I'll confide in you guys like this. But. Can someone recommend a provider who is "Sensative" to the needs of ed men, not a clock watcher, etc? DMs open. Thanks.
    Well, what sort of providers are you booking with now and how long of sessions? What do you mean as "clockwatcher" very few providers are going to let you run over the agreed upon time limit but you do want to avoid the ones who are rushing you to finish in 10 minutes when you paid for 30 or trying to get you out the door in 40 minutes when you paid for the whole hour. People here can recommend some great providers who if you treat them right will treat you like a king but if you are looking for listcrawler girls, I'm not sure it will do any good to recommend higher end ladies. Part of it is also making connections with the right girls and sometimes that is just trial and error or a good tip from someone here.

  8. #8640
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent Parker a text on a whim, she informed that she has updated her donations to 200 hhr and 300 hr. Lmfao No fucking thanks.
    Why pay a little more for the best provider in STL when you can spend time on EB and find a drugged out fat girl who lives in a shithole to save a few dollars. More time for the rest of us to book with her. Thanks for the update.

  9. #8639

    Worth more

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Sent Parker a text on a whim, she informed that she has updated her donations to 200 hhr and 300 hr. Lmfao No fucking thanks.
    She is worth that and more. Best provider.

  10. #8638

    Exclusive Courtney

    Guys,

    Another very good high end provider coming into town Dec 13-15.

    https://exclusivecourtney.com/

    She is based out of Wichita and is very hot lady.

    Good luck!

  11. #8637

    Parker

    Sent Parker a text on a whim, she informed that she has updated her donations to 200 hhr and 300 hr. Lmfao No fucking thanks.

  12. #8636
    Uh, yeah. Pretty standard that many if not most are 10 years and 20 lbs bigger than the pics they use. My expectations weren't sky high. Just thought I'd share what my experience was to save others the trip. You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to keep picking on guys for this but the 5'2" 165 should have been a red flag compared to those pics she posted.

  13. #8635
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Gave this a shot based on this review. "Cutish" should read "catfish". Possibly "deadfish". Not even close to the girl in the pics. Ugly little troll of a woman. Zero enthusiasm, zero sensuality. The smoke smell is bad and evidently has a cat in the bathroom. I would not repeat or recommend.
    I don't want to keep picking on guys for this but the 5'2" 165 should have been a red flag compared to those pics she posted.

  14. #8634
    Gave this a shot based on this review. "Cutish" should read "catfish". Possibly "deadfish". Not even close to the girl in the pics. Ugly little troll of a woman. Zero enthusiasm, zero sensuality. The smoke smell is bad and evidently has a cat in the bathroom. I would not repeat or recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl about two weeks ago at a no-tel in Pevely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71022657

    A cutish about 5'2" 165 lb redhead with huge boobs answered. Donated 100 for hhr, got undressed and layed on bed intending to just get a BJ and be done. She plays with jr a bit to get him up then puts on a cover for CBJ. After about 10 minutes I decide to try out that shaved pussy she flashed me climbing onto the bed. Did mish for about 10 minutes and those tig ole bitties looked great. Finished in the bag, got dressed to leave. Was good enough to get the job done but smoke smell was so bad I had to drive with windows down and still smelled like smoke when I got home.

    A week later decided to give a call to a different ad with a different number listed as in Pevley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71020922

    Same no-tel, same room number, same chick. Oh well, I'm here so why not. Same donation, this time I asked if BBBJ was available. Nope. Same beginning with CBJ. This time I just let her suck it for about 15 minutes then started fucking her face (not too hard but enough that my ex-wife would have shut that shit down, ha!) and she took it without complaint. About 5 minutes or so later again finished in the bag, got dressed and drove home with window down because I reeked of smoke. In fact I stopped at CVS and bought some Fabreeze to spray myself with. If BBBJ was on the table AND smoke wasn't a problem then I would become a regular but for now the search goes on and the pickins down here are slim.

  15. #8633

    Greetings

    I have used this site countless numbers of times to save money and to be safe. I decided that it was time to contribute and not just take. I thank everyone for what they have done to help me and other and I hope to do the same. I'm new to how the site works so please pm any tips for the site or if you have any questions or to just say hello. I want to find at least one person to share info with and to interact. Once again thank you guys so much you have no clue how you have helped my life and journey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape