Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 928 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 13916
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8576
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Let him do it. Like you said you have to be extremely stupid to even consider this.
    You can let her boyfriend borrow your car also.

  2. #8575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaster299  [View Original Post]
    I will soon be in a position where I can offer a provider a safe place to live in exchange for services. I know guys sometimes post ads on places like Craigslist for similar things but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

    Didn't know where else to post this question, so I put it here since it's just generic escort discussions. So many of these girls live in extended stays or motels, which are crazy expensive. I'll have a house they can stay in for just 15 minutes of their time each day. Trying to find good places to post where providers will see it.

    He's been a member here for over three years, he already knows how bad of an idea this is, nobody, and I mean NOBODY needs to tell him.

    A2

    PS if you're so fucking stupid that you can't see this as a warning from me to not start a fight then understand that I will ban you if you do. His house, his business.

    A3
    Let him do it. Like you said you have to be extremely stupid to even consider this.

  3. #8574

    Bree

    I arrive in town on the 19th and have 2 girls lined up. One is a regular who is basically retired and only sees previous clients. The other advertises on Private Delights and I'll report as soon as we meet up. I've seen here before so she is a known commodity for me. I'm looking at one more, BreeBreeBaby. I reached out and she replied 3-500. I feel like she must have been reviewed already but I can't find anything. I'd love to hear back from someone!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby

  4. #8573

    Housing for Services

    I will soon be in a position where I can offer a provider a safe place to live in exchange for services. I know guys sometimes post ads on places like Craigslist for similar things but wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.

    Didn't know where else to post this question, so I put it here since it's just generic escort discussions. So many of these girls live in extended stays or motels, which are crazy expensive. I'll have a house they can stay in for just 15 minutes of their time each day. Trying to find good places to post where providers will see it.

    He's been a member here for over three years, he already knows how bad of an idea this is, nobody, and I mean NOBODY needs to tell him.

    A2

    PS if you're so fucking stupid that you can't see this as a warning from me to not start a fight then understand that I will ban you if you do. His house, his business.

    A3

  5. #8572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    We can all relate

    I think you guys will enjoy this!

    https://www.facebook.com/elhadjtv/vi...18505618956597

  6. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingCar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have luck with the site Sinsations? They have some good looking girls and a lot of duo options. But hard to tell if they're scam / bait and switch ads. Going to be in Vegas in January and want to set up a duo. PM if you have any experience with girls on the site or any good duos to recommend.
    I have used it. This is my opinion, it felt like you would consider yourself very lucky if a girl showed up. The girls are real mind you. A lot of the time when I schedules one hour no girl visited. First time I scheduled 1 hr with one at the time they asked for deposit and it does not go towards the date nor would you get it back so I said no ty. 2nd time They did not ask for anything and set up a visit, no girl showed up, decided to go eat sushi and saw the girl I had requested with another guy. 3rd time I tired with tried again with 2 hrs or a dous and somehow one of the girls did show up but the other did make it, but the one that showed up said she could get another in a few minutes. When I asked the girl about the site she just said it was marketing, they get a cut if we use it and certain girls will have an option only to be contacted if you spend a certain amount of $$ . Not sure if its true but felt like it. I have meet another girl from that site using her own personal site and it was a lot easier. If you can look up the girls and see if they have their own sites and GL.

  7. #8570

    Sinsations

    Anyone ever have luck with the site Sinsations? They have some good looking girls and a lot of duo options. But hard to tell if they're scam / bait and switch ads. Going to be in Vegas in January and want to set up a duo. PM if you have any experience with girls on the site or any good duos to recommend.

  8. #8569
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #8568

    Chatty

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    She definitely gets the job done when she finally stops being chatty. Sometimes I don't have time or energy to hear about hoe problems though. I swear, I should charge for offering logical, sane advice for some of the complaining, whining about life that some of these providers tend to drone on about. LOL.
    Usually the girls with a habit that rhymes with Beth are super chatty.

  10. #8567

    Chatty as fk

    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    I have several "types" one of them being a decent looking GILF. Felt like some head and texted Rhonda Lee for a car date late last night. She responded within 20 min and communication was quick and easy. Picked her up at her weekly within an hour. She was prompt and waiting for me at the arranged time which was refreshing and a good sign she's not a flake.

    Admittedly it was dark but from what I could see she was pretty cute. Her hair is short (as compared to her pics), body seemed decent and she was clean and smelled good. Her hair felt very soft and clean when I ran my hands thru it during the deed. She's a bit chatty and energetic (which some find annoying) and a real sweetheart. I opted for a BBBJ at the rate in her ad and there was no hurrying either in me finding a spot or during her performance.

    This lady likes to suck dick and it showed. She varied from slow and deep, to fast and deep, to full on face fucking. I tend to take a while and she never complained, stayed with me and was determined to get me off. She said she loves to fuck and I don't doubt it. Her menu is limited, no BBFS, no anal, but probably and nice suck and fuck fest (and possibly some kink) for the times and rates she has posted. Based on attitude and performance I will see her again for more than a car date.
    She definitely gets the job done when she finally stops being chatty. Sometimes I don't have time or energy to hear about hoe problems though. I swear, I should charge for offering logical, sane advice for some of the complaining, whining about life that some of these providers tend to drone on about. LOL.

  11. #8566

    Well worth my time

    I have several "types" one of them being a decent looking GILF. Felt like some head and texted Rhonda Lee for a car date late last night. She responded within 20 min and communication was quick and easy. Picked her up at her weekly within an hour. She was prompt and waiting for me at the arranged time which was refreshing and a good sign she's not a flake.

    Admittedly it was dark but from what I could see she was pretty cute. Her hair is short (as compared to her pics), body seemed decent and she was clean and smelled good. Her hair felt very soft and clean when I ran my hands thru it during the deed. She's a bit chatty and energetic (which some find annoying) and a real sweetheart. I opted for a BBBJ at the rate in her ad and there was no hurrying either in me finding a spot or during her performance.

    This lady likes to suck dick and it showed. She varied from slow and deep, to fast and deep, to full on face fucking. I tend to take a while and she never complained, stayed with me and was determined to get me off. She said she loves to fuck and I don't doubt it. Her menu is limited, no BBFS, no anal, but probably and nice suck and fuck fest (and possibly some kink) for the times and rates she has posted. Based on attitude and performance I will see her again for more than a car date.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/71332728

  12. #8565

    Korean agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua944  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers, I'm planning to visit LV next week and won't mind seeing some action. From scrolling through these posts it seems LV is teeming with scammers, organized traffickers and crackheads; the AMPs seem like the best opportunity to land something, I might be incorrect, but looking for some advise. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your advise. Happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the East Coast. Philadelphia and DC.
    They are the more consistent option for fun in my opinion.

  13. #8564

    Money talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua944  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers, I'm planning to visit LV next week and won't mind seeing some action. From scrolling through these posts it seems LV is teeming with scammers, organized traffickers and crackheads; the AMPs seem like the best opportunity to land something, I might be incorrect, but looking for some advise. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your advise. Happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the East Coast. Philadelphia and DC.
    And doing your homework. My first suggestion is to go on TER and find a well reputable reviewed lady. Do a search of what your budget is and by what you're into.

    Skip the CG action.

    But other then that. Good luck.

  14. #8563

    Any Recommendations for a Visitor

    Fellow Mongers, I'm planning to visit LV next week and won't mind seeing some action. From scrolling through these posts it seems LV is teeming with scammers, organized traffickers and crackheads; the AMPs seem like the best opportunity to land something, I might be incorrect, but looking for some advise. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your advise. Happy to return the favor for anyone visiting the East Coast. Philadelphia and DC.

  15. #8562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad  [View Original Post]
    I've seen others post it and it either gets removed or censored.
    They just link the link then there's no issue, most of the time the number guys put in won't be seen because they're not being modded. Not only does a link help but all the other info the link comes with such as pics, reviews and what not!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape