Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 33231
-
12-05-21 14:55 #21891Banned Member

Posts: 318Little mama
I knew her when she was a SW she was a lot thinner and pretty attractive, however, she was like any other heroin / crack addict, and unpredictable. Sometimes, after seeing her she would beg for more money and I would have to just get her out of my place or car. Sometimes she wanted the money upfront, she would get her dope, then she was reluctant to do the deed until she was out of dope, then she wanted more money for more dope.
Originally Posted by ColsSubBoy
[View Original Post]
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to spend a few hours with any of them unless I've known them and trust them. Do the deed then tell them to get the fuck out.
She is a whale now, big heavy girls do nothing for me, and the drugs are taking a toll on her looks.
Think about she was attractive before as a SW, now she is very big and less attractive and charging outrageous prices, what's wrong with that picture.
-
12-05-21 11:30 #21890Banned asshole

Posts: 704She is an over weight sloppy women who usually works in blue ash an Sharonville. She def gets high but not sure exactly on which drug. If I had to guess I would say meth or heroin. She has no teeth and if she has fake ones they were out the day I met her.
Originally Posted by Unloaded
[View Original Post]
The day I met her I was in the mood for a quick blowjob and was right by the motel she was at. She was at the red roof in on phiffer rd blue ash. I arrived and was greeted at the door by an over sized fat women on a little roller scooter who just came out the shower. She had two fat rolls on each side and she was naked from the waist down. I got a look at her bare ass and it was not in shape or nice. Room was lived in and when she talked she reminded me of a mentally slow person. Needless to say I just couldn't do it and left. She was going to suck my cock an balls fully nude an allow me to touch where ever I wanted while she did it with cum in mouth for $40. And I walk out the door an left cause I couldn't get past her appearance. Call me shallow but I saved $40 that day.
-
12-05-21 10:56 #21889Senior Member

Posts: 138Kandee Apple
Kandee Apple is back and ready for business. And as good as ever. She wanted to let everyone that while she is initially staying low key she will be posting a new ad (Tryst or Eros or her Escortbook page)) with new pics in the near future.
In the meantime she also provided these current pics as she's putting herself back in shape after her time away. For me she is always a great time and fully engaged in the session with fairly open menu. Her numbers on her Escortbook page below:
https://kandeeapplecourtesan.escortbook.com/
-
12-05-21 09:14 #21888Senior Member

Posts: 115A great time with Simone
https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone
I had met Simone at a social gathering through the now-defunct Indys website some years ago, but didn't manage a visit back then. Recently discovered her new web page and was thrilled to see she was still active.
Simone kept up good communication throughout and was ready at the agreed-upon time. Her incall (a nice apartment, not a seedy notel) was clean with no smoke smell.
Simone has soft, smooth skin and a great figure. She is also very sweet and friendly and I had a lovely time.
There have been occasional posts claiming that Simone is transgender. I can state with absolute assurance that this is not true. Simone is all woman, and a delicious one! I will certainly be visiting again.
-
12-05-21 06:59 #21887Senior Member

Posts: 173Mama
I saw her once and it was fine. A couple months later, it seemed like she was using heavy or something. Would set up an appointment then crickets, then call me back a few hours later saying she was sorry and all that. Gave up on her. YMMV but I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by Unloaded
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 06:15 #21886Senior Member

Posts: 109Little mama
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/71330812
Can anybody verify or comment in her services?
-
12-05-21 05:22 #21885Senior Member

Posts: 113She used to work out of beechmont. Definitely a user. Head is good pussy is tight, tight, tight.
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 20:32 #21884Senior Member

Posts: 78I've seen her a few times recently. She definitely smokes from a glass pipe, but it's not meth she's smoking. She's a good time if you don't mind her habit and smelling like cigarette smoke when you leave.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 17:15 #21883Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw her awhile back early this year. She is real. Was just an ok time. Not as good as what other reviews seem to be. Pictures are fairly accurate.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 17:14 #21882Senior Member

Posts: 186Candypants and her pipe
It's not meth.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
I made the earlier post. And yes, it does intensify her orgasms. She's the most orgasmic woman I've ever experienced when she smokes during sex. And I saw Josie and Lady J frequently. Candypants rocks my world like no other.
RG.
-
12-04-21 12:56 #21881Banned Member

Posts: 1056
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
When you say smoke you mean hitting that glass pipe, right? I think I read a review that said that a few months back, likes to hit that meth pipe on her way to orgasm because it intensifies it. Josie used to tell me the same thing but she would speedball prior to you coming over.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 12:25 #21880Senior Member

Posts: 192Saw her Sunday. She is great fuck! Loves to smoke while you kick that responsive clit. Very flexible and seems to enjoy what she does.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 12:18 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 2645Remember that guy who met up with a girl, then she allegedly changed her mind, then tried to blackmail him into sending money because he just allegedly propositioned a minor? I wonder how much blackmail money can be had for claiming that you had just send a dick video to a minor, regardless or not of there was an actual minor involved. Or even a girl. Could be just some dude in a call center in Kazakhstan fleecing men around the world. Don't be stupid. It doesn't matter how hot the provider is. Don't send anything that could be used against you.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 12:12 #21878Banned Member

Posts: 5352Smart move. They can take pictures or videos of you when you are doing so called called verification to be used against you.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]
Never pay upfront or give picture or any personal info to a provider.
-
12-04-21 11:54 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 158Ready to play
Has anyone seen her before. She's in Dayton now.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028








Reply With Quote






