Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22113

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    She is an over weight sloppy women who usually works in blue ash an Sharonville. She def gets high but not sure exactly on which drug. If I had to guess I would say meth or heroin. She has no teeth and if she has fake ones they were out the day I met her.

    The day I met her I was in the mood for a quick blowjob and was right by the motel she was at. She was at the red roof in on phiffer rd blue ash. I arrived and was greeted at the door by an over sized fat women on a little roller scooter who just came out the shower. She had two fat rolls on each side and she was naked from the waist down. I got a look at her bare ass and it was not in shape or nice. Room was lived in and when she talked she reminded me of a mentally slow person. Needless to say I just couldn't do it and left. She was going to suck my cock an balls fully nude an allow me to touch where ever I wanted while she did it with cum in mouth for $40. And I walk out the door an left cause I couldn't get past her appearance. Call me shallow but I saved $40 that day.
    I'm with you brother, if I don't see what I like, I don't lt them intimidate me into doing anything with them. About 4 years ago she was a SW and thin and attractive, now she is unattractive, a whale, and what else can I say that you haven't.

  2. #22112

    Little mama

    Quote Originally Posted by ColsSubBoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and it was fine. A couple months later, it seemed like she was using heavy or something. Would set up an appointment then crickets, then call me back a few hours later saying she was sorry and all that. Gave up on her. YMMV but I gave up on her.
    I knew her when she was a SW she was a lot thinner and pretty attractive, however, she was like any other heroin / crack addict, and unpredictable. Sometimes, after seeing her she would beg for more money and I would have to just get her out of my place or car. Sometimes she wanted the money upfront, she would get her dope, then she was reluctant to do the deed until she was out of dope, then she wanted more money for more dope.

    I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to spend a few hours with any of them unless I've known them and trust them. Do the deed then tell them to get the fuck out.

    She is a whale now, big heavy girls do nothing for me, and the drugs are taking a toll on her looks.

    Think about she was attractive before as a SW, now she is very big and less attractive and charging outrageous prices, what's wrong with that picture.

  3. #22111
    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/71330812

    Can anybody verify or comment in her services?
    She is an over weight sloppy women who usually works in blue ash an Sharonville. She def gets high but not sure exactly on which drug. If I had to guess I would say meth or heroin. She has no teeth and if she has fake ones they were out the day I met her.

    The day I met her I was in the mood for a quick blowjob and was right by the motel she was at. She was at the red roof in on phiffer rd blue ash. I arrived and was greeted at the door by an over sized fat women on a little roller scooter who just came out the shower. She had two fat rolls on each side and she was naked from the waist down. I got a look at her bare ass and it was not in shape or nice. Room was lived in and when she talked she reminded me of a mentally slow person. Needless to say I just couldn't do it and left. She was going to suck my cock an balls fully nude an allow me to touch where ever I wanted while she did it with cum in mouth for $40. And I walk out the door an left cause I couldn't get past her appearance. Call me shallow but I saved $40 that day.

  4. #22110

    Kandee Apple

    Kandee Apple is back and ready for business. And as good as ever. She wanted to let everyone that while she is initially staying low key she will be posting a new ad (Tryst or Eros or her Escortbook page)) with new pics in the near future.

    In the meantime she also provided these current pics as she's putting herself back in shape after her time away. For me she is always a great time and fully engaged in the session with fairly open menu. Her numbers on her Escortbook page below:

    https://kandeeapplecourtesan.escortbook.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aeebf69083593d64d0da07cac1068a39306ba24c-1.jpg‎   43008a49b1162de4b34ec643b78554a8d2e1c07c-1.jpg‎  

  5. #22109

    A great time with Simone

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    I had met Simone at a social gathering through the now-defunct Indys website some years ago, but didn't manage a visit back then. Recently discovered her new web page and was thrilled to see she was still active.

    Simone kept up good communication throughout and was ready at the agreed-upon time. Her incall (a nice apartment, not a seedy notel) was clean with no smoke smell.

    Simone has soft, smooth skin and a great figure. She is also very sweet and friendly and I had a lovely time.

    There have been occasional posts claiming that Simone is transgender. I can state with absolute assurance that this is not true. Simone is all woman, and a delicious one! I will certainly be visiting again.

  6. #22108

    Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/71330812

    Can anybody verify or comment in her services?
    I saw her once and it was fine. A couple months later, it seemed like she was using heavy or something. Would set up an appointment then crickets, then call me back a few hours later saying she was sorry and all that. Gave up on her. YMMV but I gave up on her.

  7. #22107

    Little mama

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/71330812

    Can anybody verify or comment in her services?

  8. #22106
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile back early this year. She is real. Was just an ok time. Not as good as what other reviews seem to be. Pictures are fairly accurate.
    She used to work out of beechmont. Definitely a user. Head is good pussy is tight, tight, tight.

  9. #22105
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    When you say smoke you mean hitting that glass pipe, right? I think I read a review that said that a few months back, likes to hit that meth pipe on her way to orgasm because it intensifies it. Josie used to tell me the same thing but she would speedball prior to you coming over.
    I've seen her a few times recently. She definitely smokes from a glass pipe, but it's not meth she's smoking. She's a good time if you don't mind her habit and smelling like cigarette smoke when you leave.

  10. #22104
    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before. She's in Dayton now.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    I saw her awhile back early this year. She is real. Was just an ok time. Not as good as what other reviews seem to be. Pictures are fairly accurate.

  11. #22103

    Candypants and her pipe

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    When you say smoke you mean hitting that glass pipe, right? I think I read a review that said that a few months back, likes to hit that meth pipe on her way to orgasm because it intensifies it. Josie used to tell me the same thing but she would speedball prior to you coming over.
    It's not meth.

    I made the earlier post. And yes, it does intensify her orgasms. She's the most orgasmic woman I've ever experienced when she smokes during sex. And I saw Josie and Lady J frequently. Candypants rocks my world like no other.

    RG.

  12. #22102
    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before. She's in Dayton now.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Sunday. She is great fuck! Loves to smoke while you kick that responsive clit. Very flexible and seems to enjoy what she does.
    When you say smoke you mean hitting that glass pipe, right? I think I read a review that said that a few months back, likes to hit that meth pipe on her way to orgasm because it intensifies it. Josie used to tell me the same thing but she would speedball prior to you coming over.

  13. #22101
    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before. She's in Dayton now.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    Saw her Sunday. She is great fuck! Loves to smoke while you kick that responsive clit. Very flexible and seems to enjoy what she does.

  14. #22100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Advertising through Snap. Offers incall on top of all the virtual crap. Said she was looking for meetups. Wants 120 QV, 150,300. So I wanted to check out if she was real and suggested texting to get convo off Snap. She claimed she never got my text. Preferred Snap and wanted video verification which includes a dick video. Silly request but maybe a couple of guys are willing to put themselves on film for her or unfortunately LEO. I passed with a good laugh.
    Remember that guy who met up with a girl, then she allegedly changed her mind, then tried to blackmail him into sending money because he just allegedly propositioned a minor? I wonder how much blackmail money can be had for claiming that you had just send a dick video to a minor, regardless or not of there was an actual minor involved. Or even a girl. Could be just some dude in a call center in Kazakhstan fleecing men around the world. Don't be stupid. It doesn't matter how hot the provider is. Don't send anything that could be used against you.

  15. #22099
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Advertising through Snap. Offers incall on top of all the virtual crap. Said she was looking for meetups. Wants 120 QV, 150,300. So I wanted to check out if she was real and suggested texting to get convo off Snap. She claimed she never got my text. Preferred Snap and wanted video verification which includes a dick video. Silly request but maybe a couple of guys are willing to put themselves on film for her or unfortunately LEO. I passed with a good laugh.
    Smart move. They can take pictures or videos of you when you are doing so called called verification to be used against you.

    Never pay upfront or give picture or any personal info to a provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape