Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 10627
-
12-06-21 14:20 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 2335500 qv. LOL.
Originally Posted by JimBurito
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 21:11 #5046Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Lexi Black Lexiblaq
She is offering BBFS with CIP with paperwork she verifies is real. She regularly offers BBBJ cim. Upcharge is +200.
Just don't ask through text, come with your money and results ready and she will say yes. Ride of a lifetime.
-
12-05-21 08:15 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 140Profile pretty well says she doesn't
Unless she is managed and her manager filled her form out. It is stating nothing bare on her profile.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 00:50 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 287Lmfao WTF I just read.
Originally Posted by JimBurito
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 18:48 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 766I don't know
If creampie was on the table for that Bush I might go for it. If it's a special occasion or I won a few hundred at the casino. She looks fun, but in general I'm not pay $500 for pussy.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 18:02 #5042Regular Member

Posts: 1GPS and a drugged vibe
Seems like there are better options out there.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 14:39 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 84Wow, way to spendy for that
Not sure but seems like she thinks she's hot, her prices you can get hottest girls but no thank you to this one.
Originally Posted by JimBurito
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 01:58 #5040Regular Member

Posts: 1If you've got the money
If you've money, looks, charm, or all 3.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70983397
-
12-01-21 04:24 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 105Ava
She was a great lady to be with. But, she did go downhill a few years ago. I do hope she's found a better life.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 21:54 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 97Witnessed the decline
I was definitely there to see the decline. We got pretty close after the hundred+ visits over the couple years and it was always fun but the last 6 months or so was bad. She was always paranoid, all electronics in the microwave, getting FOIA requests for "family" members, etc. Hope she's okay too, I've helped her out in the past and wouldn't hesitate to do it again but her decline was one the worst I've witnessed.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 21:44 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 577Ava was a wonderful woman, lover, and human being.
She was one of my first experiences in the hobby. 25-30 visits over the years for sure. Smart, funny, kind, generous, and beautiful. She was struggling at the end. I hope she's OK.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 20:52 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 97Since we're reminiscing. What ever happed to TheLorax?
Used to meet with her weekly way back when she provided. Always a fun time with BBFS, cip, swallowing, etc. Last text from her gave some insight into her mind. She shaved her head, got pregnant by some rich guy (according to her), and disappeared. Talked with of few of her irl friends since I also got to know them as sessions went on and they had no clue either. Anyone remember her or have any idea what happened to her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...avapdxTheLorax
-
11-30-21 20:08 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 158Parallax RIP
She was a cool girl and a CIP reg years ago. Then she moved to Eugene and later I heard of her passing.
Miss that girl.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 17:18 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 443+1 on isabella
Confirmed. Pretty laid back and reliable.
-
11-30-21 14:06 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 502Parallax
She overdosed. It's really sad.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
She had struggled with heroin addiction for like 10 years when she passed. Must have gotten some fentanyl laced stuff.
She was beautiful, remarkably intelligent, and a talented artist and writer. And she was always game for bbfs and cip. It's terribly sad that she could never break the addiction.










Reply With Quote






