Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this referral, I am willing to trade reliability for looks, though she is implying on tryst that she has covid. https://tryst.link/escort/brandi-more.

    BTW, are the girls on tryst generally legit?
    I met on on there. She was legit. Prices are OUTRAGEOUS though. 4 is the low end. Up to a grand (I don't pay that for one session, no way but). They are always 20-30% less attractive than the ad!

  2. #5028

    Isabella

    Isabella is confirmed to belong in this thread. Really cute blond. Finally found an open menu where she is not a whale or strung out. She jumped right on with enthusiasm after the BBBJ, no latex in sight and no negotiation. All in for 2 was the damage, very reasonable. Isabella11 is her handle on tna. Said she was traveling from the east coast somewhere, but is in Seattle / Portland a lot. Hotel DT, not in the eastside slum.

    Keep an eye out for her. Super cool chick.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/71056863

  3. #5027

    K-Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketHolder  [View Original Post]
    Prior add advertised Christmas special rate for BBFS. Anyone try her? K-baby. Can only assume she uses ketamine.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...y/421175147063
    I've contacted her a few times. She quotes different money for BBFS. Sometimes is +50, sometimes its +150. Always says she is open to it. In the 3 or 4 times I've messaged with her over the last year or so, so eventually goes dark. Super flaky and kinda weird. I get a junkie vibe off of her.

  4. #5026
    This ad looks promising but no reviews. Video shows BBBJ and photo shows BBFS. Anyone know of her? Amber Rose apparently. Name rings a bell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70991843

  5. #5025
    Prior add advertised Christmas special rate for BBFS. Anyone try her? K-baby. Can only assume she uses ketamine.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...y/421175147063

  6. #5024
    Looks pimped tho like all of them also overvalued overpriced 9 for 90 mins yet somehow may or may not fuck bare for 3 as was mentioned in this very forum about a week or 2 ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    She's independent, but is sketchy.

  7. #5023

    From seattle

    Isabella11 from tna, ask nicely no ups.

  8. #5022

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Hello Portlanders,

    This girl looks fun, any info if she belongs in this thread?

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettharlot
    Here is her TNA ad.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....view-specials-!ASK-ABOUT-MY-TANTRIC-MASSAGE-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128293%3 B-tatted-temptress-%26%23128293%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B.

  9. #5021

    Not pimped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    She lo beoks pimped.
    She's independent, but is sketchy.

  10. #5020
    They all look pimped to me its why I dont bring them home to mom LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    She looks pimped.

  11. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Hello Portlanders,

    This girl looks fun, any info if she belongs in this thread?

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettharlot
    She looks pimped.

  12. #5018
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Might Would Give it Another Shot, Literally, but no GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed BBFS. When we talked about GFE and she asked me what did GFE mean to me I knew it was going down. She will quote very high rates just be firm and her upsell quickly dropped to +100.

    She's pretty fucking cute and has a beautiful ass.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-2062942908
    Her ass should be nice, it was surgically enhanced to look that way. And you if pay close enough attention, you could probably high-five the dude that came before you on your way in. She was nice, and she opened up personally at the end of our session, which is something that's not necessary, but that I like. I'd probably go see her again for a lower rate than what I paid the first time; however, she didn't offer DFK or GFE. That's a deal breaker for me. BBFS, BBBJ, but no DFK.

  13. #5017
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Not So much Anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePaw  [View Original Post]
    Sasha doesn't belong on this board. She is a safety girl at least when I saw her few years back. I remember with her she was very rushed and had more interest in answering texts on her phone. I ended my session after 15 minutes as it was not even worth it at that point.
    She might have been really attractive years back, but not so much anymore. BBFS or not, I wouldn't go see her again. She was very mechanical, and she kept her fingers on my dick to ensure that the condom wouldn't come off. Definitely not what I'm looking for.

  14. #5016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    A few girls have told me over text as I am headed over they didn't have condoms so pick some up this almost always means they are optional I mean I pick them up anyway but we almost always forget to use them lmfao women are so full of shit.
    Exactly how it went when I saw her. Not required at all.

  15. #5015

    Scarlett

    Hello Portlanders,

    This girl looks fun, any info if she belongs in this thread?

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettharlot

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape