Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 37366
-
12-05-21 08:26 #23311Senior Member

Posts: 144Bye bye Casey Blake
She's now calling herself Natalia Holiday and DOUBLED her hourly rate. That's too bad, she was my go to girl. She will be missed.
https://www.nataliaholiday.com/
-
12-05-21 07:12 #23310Senior Member

Posts: 105Don't give up for the price to service ratio she might actually be the best once you see her she will give you her real number and you'll be able to contact her better. The hotel wifi is pretty shitty and she looses service. Also I used to have a lot of trouble reaching her for me I've found early mornings are the best.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 01:45 #23309Senior Member

Posts: 1084Very good advice.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 17:27 #23308Senior Member

Posts: 68I don't blame you for being upset. That's time and effort wasted you could have spent elsewhere.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
But may not have been intentional.
I trying to set something up with her earlier today. Took a few hours to reply. I assumed she was working and didn't think anything of it because I never check my phone when I'm busy. But when she got around to messaging me back she mentioned her messaging app has been giving her issues.
-
12-04-21 15:42 #23307Senior Member

Posts: 27Foxxy
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]
Can PM her number please.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 15:41 #23306Senior Member

Posts: 27Foxxy
Can you pm her number please.
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 14:29 #23305Senior Member

Posts: 123Senior
Make this guy a senior already. Great reviews always.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 13:24 #23304Senior Member

Posts: 580Jessica
Good luck brother, my advice go get an STI check. She is on the monkey bad and will let any and everyone put baby batter inside her. Be safe brotha.
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 12:01 #23303Senior Member

Posts: 158Open Twice
For the Mega ads, you have to open twice. When you click the link the first time, accept that your are old enough. Go back and click the link again to take you directly to the ad.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 11:47 #23302Senior Member

Posts: 389Recently? No. But was in the well known house on south side. Below average service. Pics are far more flattering than reality. Her mom used to be in the game as a semi UTR before she passed couple years ago. Tracy was her name.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 10:21 #23301Senior Member

Posts: 1449Meant 4 for both not 2 her by herself was 2.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 08:55 #23300Senior Member

Posts: 31Staxxx
I'm a regular of hers I got her personal number (sorry can't give it out), and she always wants weed from me. She is extremely inconsistent guys even for me. If you haven't partaken then yes she does suck a dick really good and has the body of a 25 yr old, she's actually 40. For the right price or if you know her well enough all lanes are open bb and swallowing. But yea I would never set up an appt with her and believe it.
-
12-04-21 08:47 #23299Regular Member

Posts: 7Jessica
She will let you go bb in greek or anytime too. I like her rates.
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 07:50 #23298Senior Member

Posts: 1449Naomi
I've seen this one couple times before maybe year ago or so ago. Once I did doubles with her and her girlfriend. They are both very hot but I think she's by herself now. It's too bad because her girlfriend was a thin girl with just a ridiculous ass. Naomi is has a great body thick but not fat at all. Big booty. Everything covered but she did she did a decent CBJ. I got text from her lastnight she's near the airport and here until the 8th. As always YMMV as I haven't seen her in a bit and things change. Seems her rates went up I think I got both for $$hr. And I saw her twice just her pretty sure it was $$ hr. It was worth it for me and I would repeat. Be safe.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102934
-
12-04-21 01:20 #23297Senior Member

Posts: 163Pwincessre
Anyone has luck to see this chick recently? She posts in Richmond but during verification she says she is not in Richmond. She seems legit, and I remember people saw her a while ago. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/710999179701.










Reply With Quote






