Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 1938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23303

    Foxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me her digits? Going to have to try this one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw redhead foxy yesterday and it was a treat. I had a whale of a time. It was easy setup through text. I got address and was on the way to cloverleaf notel off midlo. No waiting I get inside and we shoot the shit for a minute. Then we get started she tells me nothing off limits then she gives me a helluva of a bbj and licking my balls and everything while I'm sipping on my Jameson. I swear she swallowed my balls whole. Then I told to bend that ass over and I slid junior right inside her pussy. She just got home too from state vacation her pussy was so tight and snug. Once I got it all the way in she told me to fuck her hard. I started drilling ass until she cums. Then I flip her over for some mish until I was about to pop pulled out then I told to open her mouth and I coated the inside of throat with a my kids. As I was getting dress she offered a double with her and her girlfriend for a extra 100. I took the blue pill so I had the powers of Grayskull. I was still hard I told her sure why not. I waited about 10 minutes before her girlfriend arrives then we all get started. I lay down on the bed and foxy starts with another bbj while her girlfriend sucking my balls. Then they start taking turns polishing my knob. I almost popped again right then and there before round 2 main event. I told foxy to bend that bubble but over and I went to town on her guts again. I pounding on her for good a while this time. I pulled out and stuck in her girlfriend mouth so she won't feel left out. Then I flipped foxy over for some mish and took her to poundtown until I filled her pussy with a 2nd batch of baby bater. I pulled out and her girlfriend suck me off for another 5 mins. It was spectacular. I will repeat often. NOTE: Her girlfriend is not attractive and has a weird shape body. I didn't not want to sample her box but her bbj was on point. She let video for a extra tip. Damage 200.

    I saw you guys review about her standing you up. Sorry fellas. I was there at 3 pm till 430 pm but she is going to be there all week.
    Can PM her number please.

  2. #23302

    Foxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me her digits? Going to have to try this one out.
    Can you pm her number please.

  3. #23301

    Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw redhead foxy yesterday and it was a treat. I had a whale of a time. It was easy setup through text. I got address and was on the way to cloverleaf notel off midlo. No waiting I get inside and we shoot the shit for a minute. Then we get started she tells me nothing off limits then she gives me a helluva of a bbj and licking my balls and everything while I'm sipping on my Jameson. I swear she swallowed my balls whole. Then I told to bend that ass over and I slid junior right inside her pussy. She just got home too from state vacation her pussy was so tight and snug. Once I got it all the way in she told me to fuck her hard. I started drilling ass until she cums. Then I flip her over for some mish until I was about to pop pulled out then I told to open her mouth and I coated the inside of throat with a my kids. As I was getting dress she offered a double with her and her girlfriend for a extra 100. I took the blue pill so I had the powers of Grayskull. I was still hard I told her sure why not. I waited about 10 minutes before her girlfriend arrives then we all get started. I lay down on the bed and foxy starts with another bbj while her girlfriend sucking my balls. Then they start taking turns polishing my knob. I almost popped again right then and there before round 2 main event. I told foxy to bend that bubble but over and I went to town on her guts again. I pounding on her for good a while this time. I pulled out and stuck in her girlfriend mouth so she won't feel left out. Then I flipped foxy over for some mish and took her to poundtown until I filled her pussy with a 2nd batch of baby bater. I pulled out and her girlfriend suck me off for another 5 mins. It was spectacular. I will repeat often. NOTE: Her girlfriend is not attractive and has a weird shape body. I didn't not want to sample her box but her bbj was on point. She let video for a extra tip. Damage 200.

    I saw you guys review about her standing you up. Sorry fellas. I was there at 3 pm till 430 pm but she is going to be there all week.
    Make this guy a senior already. Great reviews always.

  4. #23300

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    Texted the Jessica everyone's been talking about. She sent lots of pics enticing me to see her. Get to her spot, 15 min in the parking lot then up to the room. Quick LE check but no big deal. She whipped her melons out as her proof and I had to suck on them immediately. Got to the bed, BBBJ to start things off. Teased her puckered asshole a bit. Then got to the main event. Wrapped the supersoaker up and got in he'd guys from behind. Had to see the jugs more so flipped her over for some missionary. I was close to blowing and she asked to feel my chucky cheese in her ball pit. I rarely unwrap but she begged for it. So I raw dogged her for 30 seconds before blowing my kids into her slip and slide. Cleaned up and out the door. May repeat for greek.
    Good luck brother, my advice go get an STI check. She is on the monkey bad and will let any and everyone put baby batter inside her. Be safe brotha.

  5. #23299

    Open Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the exact link the above one take to the provider.
    For the Mega ads, you have to open twice. When you click the link the first time, accept that your are old enough. Go back and click the link again to take you directly to the ad.

  6. #23298
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has luck to see this chick recently? She posts in Richmond but during verification she says she is not in Richmond. She seems legit, and I remember people saw her a while ago. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/710999179701.
    Recently? No. But was in the well known house on south side. Below average service. Pics are far more flattering than reality. Her mom used to be in the game as a semi UTR before she passed couple years ago. Tracy was her name.

  7. #23297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one couple times before maybe year ago or so ago. Once I did doubles with her and her girlfriend. They are both very hot but I think she's by herself now. It's too bad because her girlfriend was a thin girl with just a ridiculous ass. Naomi is has a great body thick but not fat at all. Big booty. Everything covered but she did she did a decent CBJ. I got text from her lastnight she's near the airport and here until the 8th. As always YMMV as I haven't seen her in a bit and things change. Seems her rates went up I think I got both for $$hr. And I saw her twice just her pretty sure it was $$ hr. It was worth it for me and I would repeat. Be safe.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102934
    Meant 4 for both not 2 her by herself was 2.

  8. #23296

    Staxxx

    I'm a regular of hers I got her personal number (sorry can't give it out), and she always wants weed from me. She is extremely inconsistent guys even for me. If you haven't partaken then yes she does suck a dick really good and has the body of a 25 yr old, she's actually 40. For the right price or if you know her well enough all lanes are open bb and swallowing. But yea I would never set up an appt with her and believe it.

  9. #23295

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSmith01  [View Original Post]
    Texted the Jessica everyone's been talking about. She sent lots of pics enticing me to see her. Get to her spot, 15 min in the parking lot then up to the room. Quick LE check but no big deal. She whipped her melons out as her proof and I had to suck on them immediately. Got to the bed, BBBJ to start things off. Teased her puckered asshole a bit. Then got to the main event. Wrapped the supersoaker up and got in he'd guys from behind. Had to see the jugs more so flipped her over for some missionary. I was close to blowing and she asked to feel my chucky cheese in her ball pit. I rarely unwrap but she begged for it. So I raw dogged her for 30 seconds before blowing my kids into her slip and slide. Cleaned up and out the door. May repeat for greek.
    She will let you go bb in greek or anytime too. I like her rates.

  10. #23294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Naomi

    I've seen this one couple times before maybe year ago or so ago. Once I did doubles with her and her girlfriend. They are both very hot but I think she's by herself now. It's too bad because her girlfriend was a thin girl with just a ridiculous ass. Naomi is has a great body thick but not fat at all. Big booty. Everything covered but she did she did a decent CBJ. I got text from her lastnight she's near the airport and here until the 8th. As always YMMV as I haven't seen her in a bit and things change. Seems her rates went up I think I got both for $$hr. And I saw her twice just her pretty sure it was $$ hr. It was worth it for me and I would repeat. Be safe.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3102934

  11. #23293

    Pwincessre

    Anyone has luck to see this chick recently? She posts in Richmond but during verification she says she is not in Richmond. She seems legit, and I remember people saw her a while ago. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/710999179701.

  12. #23292

    Jessica

    Texted the Jessica everyone's been talking about. She sent lots of pics enticing me to see her. Get to her spot, 15 min in the parking lot then up to the room. Quick LE check but no big deal. She whipped her melons out as her proof and I had to suck on them immediately. Got to the bed, BBBJ to start things off. Teased her puckered asshole a bit. Then got to the main event. Wrapped the supersoaker up and got in he'd guys from behind. Had to see the jugs more so flipped her over for some missionary. I was close to blowing and she asked to feel my chucky cheese in her ball pit. I rarely unwrap but she begged for it. So I raw dogged her for 30 seconds before blowing my kids into her slip and slide. Cleaned up and out the door. May repeat for greek.

  13. #23291

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw redhead foxy yesterday and it was a treat. I had a whale of a time. It was easy setup through text. I got address and was on the way to cloverleaf notel off midlo. No waiting I get inside and we shoot the shit for a minute. Then we get started she tells me nothing off limits then she gives me a helluva of a bbj and licking my balls and everything while I'm sipping on my Jameson. I swear she swallowed my balls whole. Then I told to bend that ass over and I slid junior right inside her pussy. She just got home too from state vacation her pussy was so tight and snug. Once I got it all the way in she told me to fuck her hard. I started drilling ass until she cums. Then I flip her over for some mish until I was about to pop pulled out then I told to open her mouth and I coated the inside of throat with a my kids. As I was getting dress she offered a double with her and her girlfriend for a extra 100. I took the blue pill so I had the powers of Grayskull. I was still hard I told her sure why not. I waited about 10 minutes before her girlfriend arrives then we all get started. I lay down on the bed and foxy starts with another bbj while her girlfriend sucking my balls. Then they start taking turns polishing my knob. I almost popped again right then and there before round 2 main event. I told foxy to bend that bubble but over and I went to town on her guts again. I pounding on her for good a while this time. I pulled out and stuck in her girlfriend mouth so she won't feel left out. Then I flipped foxy over for some mish and took her to poundtown until I filled her pussy with a 2nd batch of baby bater. I pulled out and her girlfriend suck me off for another 5 mins. It was spectacular. I will repeat often. NOTE: Her girlfriend is not attractive and has a weird shape body. I didn't not want to sample her box but her bbj was on point. She let video for a extra tip. Damage 200.

    I saw you guys review about her standing you up. Sorry fellas. I was there at 3 pm till 430 pm but she is going to be there all week.
    Can you PM me her digits? Going to have to try this one out.

  14. #23290

    Blowhole

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20358087

    Setup was easy. Did require a dick pic, but after that easy going. Everything was covered. Started by wanting to squirt on my face, which I was against. Don't trust these girls like that, never know what they may have. She wanted control so she rode me like a stallion until I popped, then she continued until I couldn't take it. She loves gangbangs. I would maybe repeat. Overall I give 5/10 YMMV.
    Her asshole is like a whales blowhole. Did you stuff her starfish?

  15. #23289

    Not working

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20358087

    Setup was easy. Did require a dick pic, but after that easy going. Everything was covered. Started by wanting to squirt on my face, which I was against. Don't trust these girls like that, never know what they may have. She wanted control so she rode me like a stallion until I popped, then she continued until I couldn't take it. She loves gangbangs. I would maybe repeat. Overall I give 5/10 YMMV.
    Can you share the exact link the above one take to the provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape