Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #31
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CoreyBella

    BB also appears to be on the menu, however, she quoted $$.

  2. 12-05-21 10:57


  3. #30
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Natalie - natalie is 100% BB friendly.

    A lot of Jamie's TER reviews seem to hint at it but I don't have confirmation.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jamielee7

    Haven't seen her recently but I saw her twice about 5 years ago and condoms were never mentioned. First time I met her she shoved me BB into her pussy immediately. Dumped multiple loads in her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jolee

  4. #29

    My Contribution

    Here are some girls I can confirm:

    (This is more of a general Bay Area list).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BettieCage

    Saw her almost two years ago so cannot guarantee she still does, but can confirm she was open to it back then with papers.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GrnEyes666

    She is a super fun girl. Not GFE but BBFS was on the menu.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissKateJoin

    She advertises PSE. Confirmed her PSE = BBFS with papers. She is super GFE which was great for me. A totally natural and wonderful experience.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Maddie0011

    She visits sporadically and usually for one night so catch here while you can. Her menu is wide open and includes BBFS.

    As mentioned this is more of a Bay Area list. I would love to get a similar thread started in San Jose; how does one go about requesting that here?

  5. #28

    Like most providers there are pros and cons

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Other posts mention she does provide BB but the experience is 'meh' and not worth it, especially when it looks like she upped her rates.
    Spent some time with her and can confirm Her VIP is BBFS.

    Pros: she feels incredible. You know how they say some girls have magic vaginas. Well she is one of them.

    Cons: yeah, the rest of the experience is not really there. Closed eyes, no real kissing. Talks a lot. It seems she is not really in the moment. At my age, I kind of need some warming up to get going and it just wasn't there with her. Had to go deep into the spank bank in my mind to prepare for entry.

  6. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KennedyTaylor

    Mentions VIP service. Texted her but received no response.

    Has anyone seen her and comment on services?
    Other posts mention she does provide BB but the experience is 'meh' and not worth it, especially when it looks like she upped her rates.

  7. #26

    Kennedy Taylor

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KennedyTaylor

    Mentions VIP service. Texted her but received no response.

    Has anyone seen her and comment on services?

  8. #25

    Shane in the Bay Area

    Quote Originally Posted by HowlingCow  [View Original Post]
    I would tap Shane for sure despite the age. But she is more Sacramento / Monterey and SLO based. Doesn't come to south bay or peninsula often.
    She does travel to the east bay often, specifically Pleasanton.

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Will probably pass on Shane at that age. But what intel did you get on Harmony?

    I know not to really rely on PD's no list, but just the items she has on there seem to imply she wouldn't be open to BBFS.

    Even states she isn't full GFE.
    I would tap Shane for sure despite the age. But she is more Sacramento / Monterey and SLO based. Doesn't come to south bay or peninsula often.

  10. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Will probably pass on Shane at that age. But what intel did you get on Harmony?

    I know not to really rely on PD's no list, but just the items she has on there seem to imply she wouldn't be open to BBFS.

    Even states she isn't full GFE.
    She seemed to imply that GFE & BBFS are YMMV. She said "bare was optional" but it's possible she meant BBBJ. I haven't sampled.

  11. #22
    Will probably pass on Shane at that age. But what intel did you get on Harmony?

    I know not to really rely on PD's no list, but just the items she has on there seem to imply she wouldn't be open to BBFS.

    Even states she isn't full GFE.

  12. #21

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Here's Anita's PD account for those who are interested.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AnitaPhuck

    Also adding to the list:

    Saw her advertising CIP finish a while back, but never sampled. YMMV she stated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeckyBadaBoom
    I have samples beckybadaboom. Even if she didn't do CIP, her BBBJ is to die for.

  13. #20

  14. #19

    Kori Hagen

    Kori Hagen is coming to town in a few weeks. I've never seen her but she openly advertises bb services. She also has a pornhub account though it mostly has solo vids.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kori-hagen

  15. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to k-girls. Haha.
    I haven't sampled any of the Asian agencies yet. Any hot Asian girls you can recommend who will DFK, rim, and let me go bb? Greek would be an amazing plus but that's a rarity it seems.

  16. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Sharing is caring 😁.
    I was referring to k-girls. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape