Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 19298
-
12-08-21 18:21 #12218Senior Member

Posts: 517Link
Does she have a new ad anywhere, or just going UTR?
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:30 #12217Banned Member

Posts: 1739Honey
Haven't seen but on her fb page she was looking to buy clean pee. Smh.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 16:59 #12216Senior Member

Posts: 124Honey
Has anyone heard from or seen Honey lately? About a month ago I received a very nasty text from someone who identified himself as her " boyfriend ". Then proceeded to say we had ruined his relationship and threatened me and called me a MFr. Just like to know if she is OK. I've seen her many times and every time was good. Hopefully she is OK.
Originally Posted by Quagmire77
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:56 #12215Regular Member

Posts: 1Heather Cocoa
Saw Heather in Cocoa, was as described in several posts. Parked in the street, apartment behind the white fence, easy to find. Two big dogs in the apartment and the room we were in but in issue. Looks very good for her age, nice body. She asked if I could bring her a white claw drink and my on protection if wanted which I did. Good kisser. Did CG then mish followed by BJ. Overall good experience for 1. 6.
-
12-08-21 09:09 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 46Sexy Lexi and Blond massage
Thought I had replied to this post but can't find it. I met up with Lexi months ago but she didn't have time then, just talked and agreed to a future dream. Then she ghosted me. Tried again several times recently without success. She is very bad with comms now. Still hoping to check her out though.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
As for the second one. Lots of confusing posts. I had a good experience early this year. She had different digits though same photos. Massage and touching is all though. After seeing a different ad with same photos but different digits, I then saw an ad that appeared to be her saying her photos were stolen by a scammer. Have seen several ads with same photos but fuzzy and a little different. Don't recall the digits though. Have tried recently to reach without success. The real, original provider was worth it, but can't speak to whether she has gone downhill, or there is an impostor now.
-
12-07-21 23:16 #12213Douchebag

Posts: 181Definitely!
Definitely changed! Maybe you caught her on a bad day but you might want to double back. DTBBJCIM with pipe drained to completion!
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:06 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 49Has service changed since a year ago? When I saw her in the camper it was lackluster and she finished with a hand job LOL.
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 20:57 #12211Douchebag

Posts: 181Jeannette
If you guys remember Jeannette from port St. John (her daughter use to post as Rose) who use to have the camper she is out of the grey bar looking great and looking for some new friends and regulars. The service is still top notch and IMHO the best head game experience ever, DM me for digits.
-
12-05-21 11:51 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 157Random Text
Got a random text from her about how I ruined her money by giving her a review not the comments on her post on FB which was posting her STG ad. To funny, stay safe with this one as she may randomly reach out to you.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...w/850453254892
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 04:25 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 53Layla
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/71278964
Pleasantly surprised that in Titusville you could find a descent provider who is fun to enjoy a date with. She is a BBW but has lots of gymnastics moves to show you. I would definitely see her again when visiting in Brevard.
-
12-04-21 15:57 #12208Banned Member

Posts: 1739Jewels
Starting to be a revolving door for her now at uncles place.
12/04 13:24.
-
12-03-21 21:46 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 975Thanks for the good report RD, well done.
Originally Posted by RichDuqgm
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 16:39 #12206Regular Member

Posts: 21Misty
Sorry fellow mongers. Misty has decided against getting back in the game at this time. Sorry for the confusion.
-
12-03-21 13:32 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 30Wow. Talk about YMMV. Just saw her and she was awesome. Paid for a qv. (Prices are in her ad. Here is the link. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/886127617298). Started wit a little GFE / kissing. Then she went down on me. Very nice. Maybe a 9 or so. I asked if she liked 69. Yes. I never did that for so long. 25 minutes or so. She loved every minute till she started to cramp in her legs. Totally surprised she lasted that long. She laid back and I continued to pleasure her which she was still very in to. Finally went missionary till I almost came. Then asked her to get on top. No problem. Finished off there absolutely amazing. So after 40 minutes I asked if she realized I only paid for a qv. She said. What was I going to do stop in the middle? I rarely do this but I gave her an extra 40 for her extra effort. I checked the time from when I left the car to go upstairs to when I got back to my car it was 54 minutes. Not bad For a qv. Yes she is skinny. Really nice small boobs for her age. Stomach not at all tight with extra skin. Had a baby years ago. But easy to overlook that.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
12-03-21 12:54 #12204Regular Member

Posts: 10Info?
Any link or info?
Originally Posted by Phins74
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





