Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4470
-
12-03-21 09:36 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 235Asian agency
I see everyone talking about 2 or 3 agencies in San Jose. What are the easiest to get into? Some want your social security it seems like in LA. And others in Vegas just want your Id. What is the best to get in with good girls?
-
12-01-21 21:59 #2579Regular Member

Posts: 1Best looking Kgirls in the Bay?
Hey Everyone, been mongering for some time now and wanted to see if folks have visited girls that are just unbelievably attractive?. Not that I have some weird fetish, I have my share of regular providers who I enjoy spending time with. But ever since Bell left, been wanting someone to stare at that's better off than dropping some money at the strip club. Any idea where Bell went to?.
-
12-01-21 08:52 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 438I haven't been able to find her. I saw her several times during her last two visits, she was great.
Originally Posted by BigJim222
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw her was the week Gia Donna's disappeared. I think she told me she was New York based, so doubtful she'd come here on her own.
-
11-30-21 20:43 #2577Regular Member

Posts: 5Taylor Roy
Speaking of Gia Donna, does anyone know if Taylor Roy from Gia Donnas is still in the game? She was magical and boy I wish I could get with her right now.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 23:03 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 294You can check out pd to book M-F.
Originally Posted by LenovoX120
[View Original Post]
I think mrferral club is the same as Bella's, I know it's the same as BayArea Bunnies.
Gia Donna's was another B org that disappeared.
-
11-28-21 02:14 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 106https://mreferralsclub.com/
Originally Posted by BigJim222
[View Original Post]
Seems like they aren't taking new members. What ever happened to bellas of brazil?
-
11-27-21 09:56 #2574Regular Member

Posts: 5Brazilian Orgs
There's braziliandesires and there's mreferralsclub. Both are good agencies but mrreferralsclub is more exclusive and you need to be an approved member.
The girls at BD are pretty hot though generally older. I've found they typically are moms on a tour and are here to make money for a few months.
The girls at MRC are waaaay hot and never had a bad experience with them.
Originally Posted by SkyyBluee92
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 05:02 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 294Non-LSC orgs
It appears that LSC is the top org at the moment. Any other orgs worth trying.
Bgc I haven't tried a girl form the current lineup but it seems like Nixie is the best girl.
LKS loveksweeitie I haven't had the pleasure of visiting, Jeannie was solid at bgc, looks like they are expanding.
Cara's maybe they will respond to newbie text now form new clients.
Sweetangels outside of Tiana (solid but overpriced) it's hit or miss.
K pie never tried Yuffie's new org (have had Yuffie at kimichi angels), haven't tried penny.
I haven't used Bay kisses which looks like they moved to South Bay but only has one girl.
Cherrylips only has one girl.
GFEI does have Jamie, but they've added East bay, which splits up there talent, and the talent aside from Jamie touring has been same old same old.
Fantastic org see GFEI, haven't really got much new talent.
Peach is hard to trust.
VF has some solid ladies Emilia and Bora (albeit not everyone's cup of tea).
-
11-26-21 01:04 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 399Asian Eye Candy-Melody
Just had appointment with Melody from Asian Eye Candy. It was pretty good. Unfortunately she wasn't the same person as in the pictures. But she was still pretty.
-
11-24-21 20:53 #2571Regular Member

Posts: 23Alice Summerland
Has anyone used any of the contacts that Alice provides on switter? I remember the account went through a bunch of different names.
-
11-24-21 01:34 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 84It very much is. Have sampled am I'm one of the vids on her manyvids page.
Originally Posted by Mastov
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 00:26 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 90Nice post!
Very sound advice! Thanks for taking the time and putting it together. I like your list above. I have seen most of them, very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by PickyChooser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 15:26 #2568Regular Member

Posts: 1Kat from kgirlacadamy
Hey fellas,
This is my first encounter in USA.
I got a day's off from my partner so looked for some walk-in available deed.
Thanks to other posts, found many kgirl contact.
Fixed deed for 260/ hour in San Jose incall.
She welcomed me with a warm wearing transparent net outfit.
Then she took off my clothes and gave me a warm shower and to herself while I was fondling her boobs.
Now action started with a wet BBJ, not the best one but one of best that I had for sure. Then some WOT action. I noticed the silicon in her boobs that she affirmed.
We got ready for second session it had some more position and ended with CIM.
Overall: 8/10.
Body: 9/10 (she has smooth skin, rose tattoo above pussy, long hair).
GFE: 9/10.
BBJ: 7/10.
VFM: 7/10.
WTA: Yes if I will feel rich again.
Damage: 260/ hour.
P.S. looking for some pocket friendly Latina / black hair, please DM if you know any in Mt view / Santa Clara / west / central San Jose.
-
11-21-21 22:13 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 26You sure BBFS is on the table? I checked every single one of her TER reviews and not a single mention of it (yeah I'm that dedicated for white girl BBFS). A lot mentioned the PSE option allowing video but that was all. If she does offer BBFS, then she's on my bucket list for sure.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 22:42 #2566Regular Member

Posts: 23There's braziliandesires.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




