rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 298 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2565

    LSC New Girl Vinny, Daya Gone Already?

    Just saw that LSC has new girl starting 11/22, Vinny. Says "first time in US" but any experienced vets recognize? Her listed height is p specific too LOL, 5. 34 ft.

    Also what happened to Daya? Don't see her as listed anymore, which seems sorta weird, since I thought she just got here like a month ago.

  2. #2564

    Crystal at SA

    Been a while since I plugged anyone here so I'll drop a review for a recent encounter. I was intrigued by Crystal's pics so I texted the SA booker and set up a meet. She was the lady in the pics with a touch of Photoshop. I was especially enamoured with the large tramp stamp on her belly which is evident in her pics. She reminds me of Nao Jinguji of JAV fame in build and demeanor. She seemed a bit unsure of her routine which initially gave me the impression she was new. She was in SJ last month and did a short stint in SoCal before returning here so a newbie she is not. Loved her womanly body. 5'5" nice ass and hips (no spinner here). Decent BBBJ, Russian, Italian, standing DS, MS, CG, DS. A bit loose in missionary but doggie more than made up for it. CG was bit loose but Crystal had a great riding rythym that was hypnotic to look at with her swaying tits and prominent belly tatt. Will return if she is around long enough.

  3. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    Hows the pricing structure. Similar places in NYC and boston are 320-350 2 pops. And are the girls close to the pictures shown?
    Pricing around here is 260 300 ish around here depending on the org / provider. Bunny girls was 280/ h last I checked I believe. (not by pops, by 30 min / hour here).

    The pictures also depend on the org but I think regardless of where you are the pcitures are always photoshopped. Except for a few individuals. But having had experience in NY and DC, I do think east cost generally has closer pictures than the bay area.

    Given that though, I'd take a look at TER to check the reviews usually or check this forum to see who was recommended (and for what. Everyone has different things theyre looking for. The youngness / body figure / spinner vs tall / experience / BB / etc. So check what each person was looking for and why they gave a good review and see if that aligns with what you're looking for).

    https://bayareakoreangirls.com/ is the site you might want to look in to see the orgs around here.

    Peach is generally pretty photoshopped in terms of their pictures. Rarely are they similar (would onyl rly recommend snowflake atm but apparently YMMV for her based on other people's reviews in terms of her energy level / experience).

    Bunny has younger providers for the msot part.

    LSC is kinda hard to get into but if you can they also have decent providers.

    Loveksweetie is a new one that jennie made and jennie is also a failry solid provider.

    Gfei is also solid but hard to get screened for (more individual providers connected through this org).

    SA also has a few decent providers.

    Basically LSC and GFEI might be a little hard for you to get screened (not impossible but they are the harder ones in general).

    Peach is easy but does have low reliability usually.

    Bunny, lovek, and sa seem to be best bet I think?

    Of the ones I've seen.

    Jennie at lovek sweetie is pretty solid, bunny nixie is good too, lsc mila is decnet (actaully tina, cora, ciara as well), gfei gia is good, peach snowflake.

    But remember what I like to see and play with might be different with what you like.

  4. #2562

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    BGC is bunny girl club.

    https://bunnygirlsclub.com/home/
    Hows the pricing structure. Similar places in NYC and boston are 320-350 2 pops. And are the girls close to the pictures shown?

  5. #2561

    LSC is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffrrr  [View Original Post]
    After reading through, I can't find what LSC is. Search as to be 4 chars or more.
    LSC = LickSomeCandy.

    https://2020lsc.com/

    You probably already know this, but screening is hard for this one. Best of luck.

  6. #2560

    Visiting soon

    After reading through, I can't find what LSC is. Search as to be 4 chars or more.

  7. #2559

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    ...Not sure what BGC is but was able to find out the website for peach. Is there any verification process and how are the rates? ...
    BGC: https://bunnygirlsclub.com/.

    Tough to get into BCG, extensive screening. Tried to get a buddy in but he gave up quickly, as they asked for too much info. PC is much easier to get in.

  8. #2558

    Bunny girl club

    BGC is bunny girl club.

    https://bunnygirlsclub.com/home/

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I'm going to be in San Jose for 2 weeks. Been hearing a lot about Peach Cafe and BGC. Not sure what BGC is but was able to find out the website for peach. Is there any verification process and how are the rates? I prefer not to give out to much personal info especially driver's license and shit. Any other places / providers who require less info? Would be great if someone can help a brother out.

    Thanks and happy hunting!

  9. #2557

    Visiting from East Coast

    Hello gents. I'm going to be in San Jose for 2 weeks. Been hearing a lot about Peach Cafe and BGC. Not sure what BGC is but was able to find out the website for peach. Is there any verification process and how are the rates? I prefer not to give out to much personal info especially driver's license and shit. Any other places / providers who require less info? Would be great if someone can help a brother out.

    Thanks and happy hunting!

  10. #2556

    BGC Maya+Kiki

    Saw Maya+Kiki of BGC in San Jose on Saturday. It was a really good experience (not 10/10, but this wasn't really their fault), they were both into it and attentive for the duration.

  11. #2555

    Any FBSM provider recommendation?

    YumiYang and Aiko are booked! Anyone has any good alternatives?

  12. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy626  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys pay for the deposit online? Many of the providers request venmo or paypal, but neither are completely anonymous (they are linked to bank account, etc). Any tips for complete anonymous pay online?
    You can try a gift card or a pre-paid debit card.

  13. #2553

    Latinas

    Fellow mongers,

    I've gone through several pages and notice there are plenty of kgirls to enjoy.

    Does anyone know or resend any latinas in San Jose or near region?

  14. #2552

    Question on online payment

    How do you guys pay for the deposit online? Many of the providers request venmo or paypal, but neither are completely anonymous (they are linked to bank account, etc). Any tips for complete anonymous pay online?

  15. #2551

    Visiting Bay Area

    Hey all, I'm visiting the Bay Area and more specifically Palo Alto / Mountain View area. I was wondering if anyone can recommend any reliable independents that would do an outcall to this area. I've started looking on Tryst and TER for San Jose area, but some trusted recommendations from locals would be awesome!

    In return, if anyone is traveling to the DC area, I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape