Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24150

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Just have to say I'm glad I have standards (sometimes).

    She quoted me 40-50 just for Becky. I'm glad I passed. She looks like she sucks like a crackhead. Plus she dogs his ugly.

    Also have anyone seen Jessica recently:
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/904-650-8212jtb80qv-morning-sp/839750773152
    I seen her years ago, and she was really into had me thinking I should go another round later. Yet recently seem she's in a scammy mood. Granted was kind of the same years ago. Which is normal. Just have to navigate the deposit and dont negotiate the rate. Took a while, but worth it. Now it seems scammy-er. I came across a fake account who got me to waste my time then get to a hotel and hit me with the cashapp shid. Any info appreciated
    I concur on the looks. Just serviceberries ebony girls are hard to come by for what it seems like.

  2. #24149

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/878436989399

    Managed to get a hold of her and work out a visit later today. Hesitant as she's now in the infamous youngerman circle hotel.

    She still worth it? Haven't seen any reports on her months (that I know of).
    This was as of late October but I would say yes she is. Her hygiene, attitude and services offered were all on point and I wasn't rushed. The only downside was that it was a covered BJ. Other than that, she was good to go.

  3. #24148

    Anyone seen her face?

    Does anyone know what this girls face looks like? Her body looks nice but I can't tell if she's hiding her face because it's worn out, or if its just for discretion.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/525251626837

  4. #24147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Here's An Example

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested in her for a while but she was semi retired. I've seen lots of reviews about her being crazy, but what is the extent of the crazy? Looking for examples of why or what she does that's so crazy.
    I was simply texting with her trying to get a feel and maybe doing a little negotiation. Once I felt we didn't reach a mutual agreement, I politely excused myself from text. I could literally feel my phone crying in agony from her volley of angry texts. I saved the poor thing by blocking her ass.

    Not long after that I started seeing the "bat-shit crazy" reviews rolling in. So I guess I wasn't the only one.

  5. #24146

    Versace

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkutz19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Young and looks good.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/351835842566
    I'm pretty sure this is a girl that used to go by Versace. I could be wrong, but that looks like her to me.

  6. #24145

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/878436989399

    Managed to get a hold of her and work out a visit later today. Hesitant as she's now in the infamous youngerman circle hotel.

    She still worth it? Haven't seen any reports on her months (that I know of).
    Just Wondering if you got to see her? We had an appointment this morning but I was ghosted.

  7. #24144

    Bryar Rose

    I've been interested in her for a while but she was semi retired. I've seen lots of reviews about her being crazy, but what is the extent of the crazy? Looking for examples of why or what she does that's so crazy.

  8. #24143
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/878436989399

    Managed to get a hold of her and work out a visit later today. Hesitant as she's now in the infamous youngerman circle hotel.

    She still worth it? Haven't seen any reports on her months (that I know of).
    Report back if you actually get the visit. Can't ever seem to catch her either.

  9. #24142

    Months

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    Been trying to get to her for months, the older pics she used in older ads with the goth look and beach ass pic got me interested. .

    If she's around when we scheduled the time and I manage to see her will report.
    A few months aint bad, some of us were trying for a few years. LOL.

  10. #24141
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    Seen her the other day. Her phones skills just aren't the best. I've learned to be patient with her. The best time to see her is during the day, hotel is usually pretty empty around then. Also this girl can sleep, so she can be hard to reach at times.
    Thanks!

    Been trying to get to her for months, the older pics she used in older ads with the goth look and beach ass pic got me interested. .

    If she's around when we scheduled the time and I manage to see her will report.

  11. #24140

    Go to

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/878436989399

    Managed to get a hold of her and work out a visit later today. Hesitant as she's now in the infamous youngerman circle hotel.

    She still worth it? Haven't seen any reports on her months (that I know of).
    Seen her the other day. Her phones skills just aren't the best. I've learned to be patient with her. The best time to see her is during the day, hotel is usually pretty empty around then. Also this girl can sleep, so she can be hard to reach at times.

  12. #24139

    JoJo / Jodie

    Anyone seen her lately?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/878436989399

    Managed to get a hold of her and work out a visit later today. Hesitant as she's now in the infamous youngerman circle hotel.

    She still worth it? Haven't seen any reports on her months (that I know of).

  13. #24138

    Anyone seen Jessica lately?

    Just have to say I'm glad I have standards (sometimes).

    She quoted me 40-50 just for Becky. I'm glad I passed. She looks like she sucks like a crackhead. Plus she dogs his ugly.

    Also have anyone seen Jessica recently:
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/904-650-8212jtb80qv-morning-sp/839750773152
    I seen her years ago, and she was really into had me thinking I should go another round later. Yet recently seem she's in a scammy mood. Granted was kind of the same years ago. Which is normal. Just have to navigate the deposit and dont negotiate the rate. Took a while, but worth it. Now it seems scammy-er. I came across a fake account who got me to waste my time then get to a hotel and hit me with the cashapp shid. Any info appreciated

  14. #24137

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Will she be reliable if I set up a date in advance thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/935895616216
    I would try to get up with her right before you want to see her and call don't text. If you can catch she is a fun girl.

  15. #24136

    Kandy or whatever she is going by

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    I reached out her 2 times and both times she wanted to meet at the front of the hotel and walk me back to her room. The second time I got there before I told her and drove around. Spotted her outside with her db.
    Yeah she does that, but she ain't setting you up. Just one of her things she does. I don't know why she does it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape