Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 41285
-
12-03-21 07:51 #24140Senior Member

Posts: 113Go to
Seen her the other day. Her phones skills just aren't the best. I've learned to be patient with her. The best time to see her is during the day, hotel is usually pretty empty around then. Also this girl can sleep, so she can be hard to reach at times.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 06:48 #24139Senior Member

Posts: 180JoJo / Jodie
Anyone seen her lately?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/878436989399
Managed to get a hold of her and work out a visit later today. Hesitant as she's now in the infamous youngerman circle hotel.
She still worth it? Haven't seen any reports on her months (that I know of).
-
12-03-21 05:57 #24138Senior Member

Posts: 909Anyone seen Jessica lately?
Just have to say I'm glad I have standards (sometimes).
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
She quoted me 40-50 just for Becky. I'm glad I passed. She looks like she sucks like a crackhead. Plus she dogs his ugly.
Also have anyone seen Jessica recently:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/904-650-8212jtb80qv-morning-sp/839750773152
I seen her years ago, and she was really into had me thinking I should go another round later. Yet recently seem she's in a scammy mood. Granted was kind of the same years ago. Which is normal. Just have to navigate the deposit and dont negotiate the rate. Took a while, but worth it. Now it seems scammy-er. I came across a fake account who got me to waste my time then get to a hotel and hit me with the cashapp shid. Any info appreciated
-
12-03-21 05:50 #24137Senior Member

Posts: 260Lauren
I would try to get up with her right before you want to see her and call don't text. If you can catch she is a fun girl.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 05:48 #24136Senior Member

Posts: 260Kandy or whatever she is going by
Yeah she does that, but she ain't setting you up. Just one of her things she does. I don't know why she does it.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 02:27 #24135Regular Member

Posts: 7Any reviews
Has anyone met up with this one. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Was seeing if I could get any info first.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/693301076724
-
12-03-21 00:45 #24134Regular Member

Posts: 1Any reviews on her
Any info on her saw her a while back but different number. Know she on west side.
-
12-02-21 23:53 #24133Senior Member

Posts: 1061Mandy's back
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/448600998488
That girl is tenacious.
-
12-02-21 23:35 #24132Regular Member

Posts: 12Lucky Charm
Anyone seen this one? Young and looks good.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/351835842566
-
12-02-21 22:51 #24131Senior Member

Posts: 414Similar experience
I reached out her 2 times and both times she wanted to meet at the front of the hotel and walk me back to her room. The second time I got there before I told her and drove around. Spotted her outside with her db.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 22:46 #24130Senior Member

Posts: 1170About exorbitant rates
Look, anytime a person charges what she does and struggles to pay for basic life's necessities, has to be on candy. If she saw 3 people at 80, that's $240 per day; at 6 days a week is $1440 and in one month--almost 6 k! Now consider, since these are qv's, she only has to work 45 minutes a day combined. The rest of the day is hers. Now, it's not like she lives in an upscale area where the rent is ridiculously high; at least based on the reviews, she stays in a pretty average joint. So, again, if she is struggling, you know candy has to be the main culprit! Please! Cry me a river! Smdh.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 21:30 #24129Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one
Will she be reliable if I set up a date in advance thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/935895616216
-
12-02-21 20:27 #24128Regular Member

Posts: 23Kaos
Anyone seen Kaos lately and have any thoughts on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/468119364159
Thanks.
-
12-02-21 19:22 #24127Senior Member

Posts: 1246Ebony Becky
https://www.xvideos.com/video5716929...y_kash_fucking
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video5716926...y_kash_sucking
-
12-02-21 19:06 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 70Mx3
I too would give her a good ass fucking. That's it LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





