Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 693 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 10391
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5201
    Ah, so I guessed right that she is a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    CurvyCuddles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-fbc2a99d160e

    She used to go by Ivy Serpentine and has been discussed previously under that name on this forum numerous times.

    She is a pro. Here is her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

  2. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Met this chick, had dinner and basically she is kinda strange. She was running a bit late and asked me to order her a drink and an appetizer. She gets there downs the drink, we order dinner and she picks at the appetizer. Dinner comes and she says she isn't hungry and orders another drink. Ended up taking pretty much the entire dinner home and hardly touched the appetizer. Strange but whatever. Went to her place start to get busy and she keeps trying to put her finger in my nose, then grabs my hand and tries to put my finger in her nose. So I put her on her knees and started banging her from behind, after a few minutes she says she needs to use the bathroom so she gets up and I'm waiting there and I hear the shower turn on. A few minutes later she is back, with a towel wrapped around her waist and she alys on the bed and spreads her legs and looks at me and says something I couldn't understand. I took a second, looked again and said, nope, I'm out of here. Got dressed while she laid there looking confused. Gave her the allowance and split. Weird fucking chick.
    This is going to sound like a bizarre interpretation of this, but I think someone smelled. So, back in the days when I too polite to say anything. If her nether regions smelled, I would do a little finger play and and then casually rub her nose. If it was rank, she'd catch that right away and excuse herself. How did I learn that trick? Well, someone did it to me. So, I think she was trying to say someone wasn't fresh.

  3. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She always seemed extremely chill when I met her, no fingers in noses but yeah that is kinda weird. That said she's hinted she's been into some weird shit.

    The shower was probably just her cleaning up, she'll do that after I bury a load in her but always comes back again, then back to the shower where I take one too.
    The weird part is I hadn't filled her up yet.

  4. #5198

    Curvy Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So she's cool going bare? Is she a Greek freak too?
    She was cool with bare, not sure about greek, not really my thing.

  5. #5197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Lainemh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9b2443f8df21

    Was down for bare and would come to me. Didn't pull the trigger yet, curious if others have had experience.
    Did you you discuss allowance?

  6. #5196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    So she's cool going bare? Is she a Greek freak too?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She always seemed extremely chill when I met her, no fingers in noses but yeah that is kinda weird. That said she's hinted she's been into some weird shit.

    The shower was probably just her cleaning up, she'll do that after I bury a load in her but always comes back again, then back to the shower where I take one too.

  7. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Met this chick, had dinner and basically she is kinda strange. She was running a bit late and asked me to order her a drink and an appetizer. She gets there downs the drink, we order dinner and she picks at the appetizer. Dinner comes and she says she isn't hungry and orders another drink. Ended up taking pretty much the entire dinner home and hardly touched the appetizer. Strange but whatever. Went to her place start to get busy and she keeps trying to put her finger in my nose, then grabs my hand and tries to put my finger in her nose. So I put her on her knees and started banging her from behind, after a few minutes she says she needs to use the bathroom so she gets up and I'm waiting there and I hear the shower turn on. A few minutes later she is back, with a towel wrapped around her waist and she alys on the bed and spreads her legs and looks at me and says something I couldn't understand. I took a second, looked again and said, nope, I'm out of here. Got dressed while she laid there looking confused. Gave her the allowance and split. Weird fucking chick.
    She always seemed extremely chill when I met her, no fingers in noses but yeah that is kinda weird. That said she's hinted she's been into some weird shit.

    The shower was probably just her cleaning up, she'll do that after I bury a load in her but always comes back again, then back to the shower where I take one too.

  8. #5194
    Lainemh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9b2443f8df21

    Was down for bare and would come to me. Didn't pull the trigger yet, curious if others have had experience.

  9. #5193

    Two chicks

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-8fa427f0dc8c

    Quoted me 400 each. Anyone have any exp?

  10. #5192

    Curvy Cuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMan82  [View Original Post]
    Curvy Cuddles is IvyMarie (had other names as well with ivy if you search).

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

    No experience, but I think previous reviews were generally positive.
    Met this chick, had dinner and basically she is kinda strange. She was running a bit late and asked me to order her a drink and an appetizer. She gets there downs the drink, we order dinner and she picks at the appetizer. Dinner comes and she says she isn't hungry and orders another drink. Ended up taking pretty much the entire dinner home and hardly touched the appetizer. Strange but whatever. Went to her place start to get busy and she keeps trying to put her finger in my nose, then grabs my hand and tries to put my finger in her nose. So I put her on her knees and started banging her from behind, after a few minutes she says she needs to use the bathroom so she gets up and I'm waiting there and I hear the shower turn on. A few minutes later she is back, with a towel wrapped around her waist and she alys on the bed and spreads her legs and looks at me and says something I couldn't understand. I took a second, looked again and said, nope, I'm out of here. Got dressed while she laid there looking confused. Gave her the allowance and split. Weird fucking chick.

  11. #5191

    Marcy

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Saw Marcy yesterday. I told her I'd dock her allowance if she was late, and she was exactly on time.

    Decent date, but not the stuff of legends that this board made it out to be. Maybe I caught her on a bad day.
    Dude, isn't it obvious? You ruined it by making her show up on time, you skipped her foreplay. Nothing makes her horny like you wondering for hours or days if she'll ever appear.

  12. #5190

    Marcy

    Saw Marcy yesterday. I told her I'd dock her allowance if she was late, and she was exactly on time.

    Decent date, but not the stuff of legends that this board made it out to be. Maybe I caught her on a bad day.

  13. #5189

    Daddys_Babydoll

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-6d7b9e608f1e

  14. #5188

    CurvyCuddles

    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Principessa.

    Responsive but wants 500 for dinner and drinks, dropped immediately.

    CurvyCuddles.

    Wants 300 ppm, looks reasonable but got a pro vibe.
    CurvyCuddles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-fbc2a99d160e

    She used to go by Ivy Serpentine and has been discussed previously under that name on this forum numerous times.

    She is a pro. Here is her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

  15. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by BangWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Principessa.

    Responsive but wants 500 for dinner and drinks, dropped immediately.

    CurvyCuddles.

    Wants 300 ppm, looks reasonable but got a pro vibe.
    Curvy Cuddles is IvyMarie (had other names as well with ivy if you search).

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

    No experience, but I think previous reviews were generally positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape