Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24142

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Will she be reliable if I set up a date in advance thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/935895616216
    I would try to get up with her right before you want to see her and call don't text. If you can catch she is a fun girl.

  2. #24141

    Kandy or whatever she is going by

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    I reached out her 2 times and both times she wanted to meet at the front of the hotel and walk me back to her room. The second time I got there before I told her and drove around. Spotted her outside with her db.
    Yeah she does that, but she ain't setting you up. Just one of her things she does. I don't know why she does it.

  3. #24140

    Any reviews

    Has anyone met up with this one. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Was seeing if I could get any info first.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/693301076724

  4. #24139

    Any reviews on her

    Any info on her saw her a while back but different number. Know she on west side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123_1(1).jpg‎  

  5. #24138

    Mandy's back


  6. #24137

    Lucky Charm

    Anyone seen this one? Young and looks good.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/351835842566

  7. #24136

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    She hangs on bay meadows with DB handlers. Tried to get me to walk into a room with her handler inside. Watched them both. Effed up.
    I reached out her 2 times and both times she wanted to meet at the front of the hotel and walk me back to her room. The second time I got there before I told her and drove around. Spotted her outside with her db.

  8. #24135

    About exorbitant rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's a major candy user as public record indicates (that's why they're hookers), and she's gross. Still the worst experience I've ever had in my life with any provider. Goes by Shelby, Zenna, Barbie Girl, and several other dumb names. Wrap up!
    Look, anytime a person charges what she does and struggles to pay for basic life's necessities, has to be on candy. If she saw 3 people at 80, that's $240 per day; at 6 days a week is $1440 and in one month--almost 6 k! Now consider, since these are qv's, she only has to work 45 minutes a day combined. The rest of the day is hers. Now, it's not like she lives in an upscale area where the rent is ridiculously high; at least based on the reviews, she stays in a pretty average joint. So, again, if she is struggling, you know candy has to be the main culprit! Please! Cry me a river! Smdh.

  9. #24134

    Any reviews on this one

    Will she be reliable if I set up a date in advance thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/935895616216

  10. #24133

    Kaos

    Anyone seen Kaos lately and have any thoughts on her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/468119364159

    Thanks.

  11. #24132

  12. #24131

    Mx3

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I knew Mx3 couldn't keep her cock holster shut. LOL She wanted to flap her lips and got shut down, as usual.

    Mandy, if you only quit ripping people off maybe you'd get some legitimate business from the USA Men.
    I too would give her a good ass fucking. That's it LOL.

  13. #24130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Ha! I Knew It

    I knew Mx3 couldn't keep her cock holster shut. LOL She wanted to flap her lips and got shut down, as usual.

    Mandy, if you only quit ripping people off maybe you'd get some legitimate business from the USA Men. Let me fuck you in the ass so I can inject a hot load in ya babe😃 I'd like to get a feelskie of those $6000 twins also. I'll write you up an outstanding review hun. No bullshit shenanigans. PM me if your down lovie.

    So you know Mandy, USASG ain't going away. LOL.

  14. #24129

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there issues with Zeena before?

    Doing a quick search, the last reviews indicated possible candy usage. Be careful.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=zeena#post5563177.
    Yes. She's a major candy user as public record indicates (that's why they're hookers), and she's gross. Still the worst experience I've ever had in my life with any provider. Goes by Shelby, Zenna, Barbie Girl, and several other dumb names. Wrap up!

  15. #24128

    Ebony Becky

    Has anyone take a flyer out on this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...134/9047145589

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape