Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 866 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 12985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7120

    RM payment

    So the only payment method is either credit card to a Ukrainian business or Bitcoin.

    Has anybody ever had issues using a credit card and having to cancel yet still getting charged? I've looked for bitcoin locations and most of them hours for your picture govt I'd or something. If the bitcoin machine does not ask for a form of identification they usually charge a 40% exuberant fee. That's another reason why I don't bother with RM because of the complex payment method but I'm not bitcoin payment savi so I don't understand the in's and outs The best way to buy a bitcoin and use that for payment on somebody's websites.

    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    Five or six years ago Rubmaps was a good way for a novice to jump into the game. It told you what kind of service was offered, and the nationality of the girls. If there were enough reviews of a certain kind of service, you could be pretty sure something of that nature was going on. But, Covid probably set the AMP scene back more than five years! When the opening gambit is both parties in masks, it has to put a damper on things! Plus, there has probably been a "changing of the guard" as far as the new girls coming online, and whether they can look at the service as anything other than a straight hustle.

    I used RM in a number of ways over the years. I had a yearly subscription. I would alternate months. I let it lapse at the height of Covid. I picked it back up when things seemed to be settling down. But, I'm going to let it lapse in a few months. There are a lot fewer reviews, and I've gone too far to ever go back to fully covered services.

  2. #7119

    Try TER instead

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried their membership for a few months. Realized a lot of the MP reviews were outdated or the place was closed. Many guys seem to sensationalize their reviews. I knew of a gal that had a certain tat but many reviews said she was tat free. Now you could not DATY and not see her huge tat, Go figure. Just a lot of inconsistencies in different reviews of the same gal. Plus many mongers call out the owners for posting a lot of fake reviews.

    It's not all fake or bad reviews / intel, but not reliable for what they charge. The comment section are decent to read but again not consistent and more smack talk bit interesting.
    You get some really good comprehensive reviews on there, and it's free for a couple weeks if you post two reviews (and keeps on being free as long as you keep posting). Of course that means some people post bullshit just to keep their accounts, but they do screen the reviews before they let them go public and if one is clearly bullshit they'll take it down.

  3. #7118

    Those Were The Days My Friend

    Five or six years ago Rubmaps was a good way for a novice to jump into the game. It told you what kind of service was offered, and the nationality of the girls. If there were enough reviews of a certain kind of service, you could be pretty sure something of that nature was going on. But, Covid probably set the AMP scene back more than five years! When the opening gambit is both parties in masks, it has to put a damper on things! Plus, there has probably been a "changing of the guard" as far as the new girls coming online, and whether they can look at the service as anything other than a straight hustle.

    I used RM in a number of ways over the years. I had a yearly subscription. I would alternate months. I let it lapse at the height of Covid. I picked it back up when things seemed to be settling down. But, I'm going to let it lapse in a few months. There are a lot fewer reviews, and I've gone too far to ever go back to fully covered services.

    The best piece of info I got from RM was to touch the girl up when she got close, just to put her at ease. Chinese houses were the best for me, the few times I saw Latinas, the service was shit. Places without a mamasan, and a single nationality were the loosest, even if one of the girls is the MMS without letting on. And, I would not bother with a place where the girls were not driving MBZ, BMW, or LEX!

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried their membership for a few months. Realized a lot of the MP reviews were outdated or the place was closed. Many guys seem to sensationalize their reviews. I knew of a gal that had a certain tat but many reviews said she was tat free. Now you could not DATY and not see her huge tat, Go figure. Just a lot of inconsistencies in different reviews of the same gal. Plus many mongers call out the owners for posting a lot of fake reviews.

    It's not all fake or bad reviews / intel, but not reliable for what they charge. The comment section are decent to read but again not consistent and more smack talk bit interesting.

  4. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.
    Just try it if you have interest. If you're going to MPs you can afford 20 $. There's lots of good info, most of it is covered here and elsewhere but more importantly it is easy to find. It's organized, interface is functional, and nobody speaks in riddles. Take some notes and cancel after a month, you don't need to keep the subscription active all the time.

  5. #7116

    RM overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.
    I tried their membership for a few months. Realized a lot of the MP reviews were outdated or the place was closed. Many guys seem to sensationalize their reviews. I knew of a gal that had a certain tat but many reviews said she was tat free. Now you could not DATY and not see her huge tat, Go figure. Just a lot of inconsistencies in different reviews of the same gal. Plus many mongers call out the owners for posting a lot of fake reviews.

    It's not all fake or bad reviews / intel, but not reliable for what they charge. The comment section are decent to read but again not consistent and more smack talk bit interesting.

  6. #7115
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Swapping

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.
    I would not trust anyone on this site with any password of mine. However, if you want reviews of a place or provider, you can send me a PM, without a read receipt, and with the following template:

    I would like the _ most recent reviews of _ at _ Or, I would like the _ recent reviews at _.

  7. #7114

    Villa

    Plus side:

    -Much needed higher end, clean atmosphere with real linens and good smells. Well worth the $. 08.

    -Very cute young talent some highly skilled and very sweet.

    -Many good experiences not cheap but talented.

    Minus:

    -Some will up sell or negotiate which is the buzz oil (some do not). My intel and exp says you can spend between. 08-. 200 for the tip. Just bring. 20 and know you probably ain't leaving with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If by villa you mean the place in Beverly Hills, I hear it is a stand up fucking and I do not much like Thai girls. I hear some mixed reviews and lots of guys going just for the massage. Of course, if you had any information you seem unwilling to share it.

    What is the "much cheaper spot on SM" - this is not the dell help desk, so please do not use jargon.

    Let's just say I work next door to the finger, literally. It is just too convenient. But the place stinks like a mixture of shit and tide. I am staying away for awhile. (yea right).

  8. #7113

    Not going to lie

    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.

  9. #7112
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Help desk

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTouchThat  [View Original Post]
    What keeps you going back to gold finger? You seem to be "well travelled" I can't imagine you not seeing the two under 30's girls that rotate between villa and the much cheaper spot on SM? They both give good massages and are young and cute. Definitely cuter than the girls I've seen at gold finger. Also, the parking for GF sucks. I guess I'll give Angela a shot and see for myself.
    If by villa you mean the place in Beverly Hills, I hear it is a stand up fucking and I do not much like Thai girls. I hear some mixed reviews and lots of guys going just for the massage. Of course, if you had any information you seem unwilling to share it.

    What is the "much cheaper spot on SM" - this is not the dell help desk, so please do not use jargon.

    Let's just say I work next door to the finger, literally. It is just too convenient. But the place stinks like a mixture of shit and tide. I am staying away for awhile. (yea right).

  10. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If you are a believer in massage and going to gold finger for the therapeutic benefits of massage then you are likely one of those duds who wears a mask while barebacking Mary at Chens.

    I will say her massage is soft and useless and not at all painful.

    Her rear end finger work is really good.

    But maybe if you do not pass the first time with her you can do another massage, kind of like ms. Devi.
    Haha. Why did I laugh at the mary part LOL.

  11. #7110
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If you are a believer in massage and going to gold finger for the therapeutic benefits of massage then you are likely one of those duds who wears a mask while barebacking Mary at Chens.

    I will say her massage is soft and useless and not at all painful.

    Her rear end finger work is really good.

    But maybe if you do not pass the first time with her you can do another massage, kind of like ms. Devi.
    What keeps you going back to gold finger? You seem to be "well travelled" I can't imagine you not seeing the two under 30's girls that rotate between villa and the much cheaper spot on SM? They both give good massages and are young and cute. Definitely cuter than the girls I've seen at gold finger. Also, the parking for GF sucks. I guess I'll give Angela a shot and see for myself.

  12. #7109
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Vp

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTouchThat  [View Original Post]
    Does Angela give a passable massage? Or is this one of those, I'm just waiting for the flip type of deals? I went to GF once a few years back and there wasn't even an attempt at a massage.
    If you are a believer in massage and going to gold finger for the therapeutic benefits of massage then you are likely one of those duds who wears a mask while barebacking Mary at Chens.

    I will say her massage is soft and useless and not at all painful.

    Her rear end finger work is really good.

    But maybe if you do not pass the first time with her you can do another massage, kind of like ms. Devi.

  13. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So take Angela. She is there from 10 to 10. That is 12 hours. I assume they give her a wrist break of an hour and a wash with alcohol break for an hour. So 10 hours and I assume some mongers are dumb enough and sprung enough to get it done in a half and pay 40 for the half.

    She is at 80% capacity I assume, so I am going to average her at 60 bucks an hour, or 480 a day. That right there is 2 k a week at a four day week. She prolly needs a few days off to delouse of all the DNA splatter.

    If he 1099's her. Which you cannot do any longer under AB5 - he would prolly 1099 her at 15 an hour an hour for 48 hours a week, or 720. So he is making 1300 a week. If she jerks off ten guys a day and keeps half her tips, that is like another 250 a day for her on top of her 150, so she is making 400 a day.

    The fact is that there is a lot of money running through there.
    Does Angela give a passable massage? Or is this one of those, I'm just waiting for the flip type of deals? I went to GF once a few years back and there wasn't even an attempt at a massage.

  14. #7107

    1099

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So take Angela. She is there from 10 to 10. That is 12 hours. I assume they give her a wrist break of an hour and a wash with alcohol break for an hour. So 10 hours and I assume some mongers are dumb enough and sprung enough to get it done in a half and pay 40 for the half.

    She is at 80% capacity I assume, so I am going to average her at 60 bucks an hour, or 480 a day. That right there is 2 k a week at a four day week. She prolly needs a few days off to delouse of all the DNA splatter.

    If he 1099's her. Which you cannot do any longer under AB5 - he would prolly 1099 her at 15 an hour an hour for 48 hours a week, or 720. So he is making 1300 a week. If she jerks off ten guys a day and keeps half her tips, that is like another 250 a day for her on top of her 150, so she is making 400 a day.

    The fact is that there is a lot of money running through there.
    I agree. The MP gal I chat with, she is a US citizen from China. They only get a break when business is slow. They work a 12 hour shift. They are pumped up with energy drinks, Starbucks and all kind of vitamins to start their day. The money is good but I think it's mostly a cash tip job for them unless the monger Zelle or Venmo them a payment.

    They have busy days and slow days. Friday seems to be their busiest day (before the monger goes back home to his family for the weekend (LOL). Weekends are slower than weekdays.

    So the MP gal I know keeps all her tips and she see's more than 10 guys a day. Very few truly enjoy their job although they make the best of it and try to cherish the moment until the next monger comes in the door. They know how to make you feel like your special for those 30 minutes. Being close to 3000-4000 guys a year is possible for some of these gals.

  15. #7106
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lit

    Many here bemoan the loss of fine FBSM on the westside.

    https://www.thatmall.com/harmony/

    I have seen this one about 3-4 times and am done with her. She is a porn "star", meaning that she has taken it up the ass I think from a guy with more tattoos than Madonna.

    She is cute if you like the big titted dumb fake blonde.

    The problem is that she is too heavy for me and has hands that are more manly than mine, which are not the best kind of jerkoff hands.

    Also, she is generally on a cocktail of you name the drugs and performs the service in a dissociative state.

    So, she was my onw private Viet MILF, but the last time with her it was just too much of her staring into space as she cranked my lawn snake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape