Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7889

    Blocked vs deactivated profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    I though this was you were Blocked.

    I'd add.

    Cops outside your door = she wasnt really 18.

    Angry Husband texting you = SB's relationship wasnt as open as she told you.

    You get served with divorce papers = Your marriage wasnt as Open as you told POTs.
    I used to wonder about this too, but concluded that being blocked doesn't trigger the attractive member profile in your messages. I have tried to cross reference from burner accounts used to stalk SBs that I used to get too into, but these days, as I've gotten older, I don't have the energy to keep track.

    I'm just an old man now who bangs young ladies. BTW had a fantastic night that didn't think was going to happen. When I'm done with her, will post info the board as usual.

  2. #7888

    Fantastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    I though this was you were Blocked.

    I'd add.

    Cops outside your door = she wasnt really 18.

    Angry Husband texting you = SB's relationship wasnt as open as she told you.

    You get served with divorce papers = Your marriage wasnt as Open as you told POTs.
    Haven't laughed this hard in a long time! You sir, have been in this game as long as I have!

  3. #7887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-a555d918831c

    She's looking for a minimum allowance of $2500/ month to finance an apartment. This is after I suggested a schedule of twice a month meets.

    This couldn't possibly be what the market is bearing. Right?
    I'm out of her demographic, so my comments won't resonate with her. I'm 67 and I dare say in shape. I see women in the gym every day who look as terrific as her in yoga pants. I could get it for free if I worked hard enough. She's going to have to up her game.

  4. #7886

    Pretty much covers it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]

    Name changed to Attractive Member = profile deleted.

    .
    I though this was you were Blocked.

    I'd add.

    Cops outside your door = she wasnt really 18.

    Angry Husband texting you = SB's relationship wasnt as open as she told you.

    You get served with divorce papers = Your marriage wasnt as Open as you told POTs.

  5. #7885

    The decipher key

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    I think this usually means they were either banned or completely deleted their account (vs deactivating).
    Deleted message and profile = banned.

    Name changed to Attractive Member = profile deleted.

    Profile disappears but name stays the same = profile deactivated or you were blocked.

    If anyone can add or edit in case I'm wrong, please feel free to update.

  6. #7884

    Red Flag #1

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Oh, good to know. She did list Virginia, Virginia as her location but claimed to be local to my location.
    Standard Virginia, Virginia exchange.

    "Where in VA are you?

    "(the city listed in your profile)".

    What a coincidence. Happens every time.

  7. #7883

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    I think it's banned. If the account is deleted by the user, the messages sent stay in your inbox. If the profile is banned, the whole interaction on the site is removed in it's entirety. Messages and all. She was a scammer who got caught. I've seen that happen in my inbox before.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-e27052ec4a0e

    Same girl, different profile. How does she get banned and then have a new account the next day? Meanwhile, I know some mongers that get banned and can't get back on no matter how hard they try to get around the system. I don't get it.

  8. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-a555d918831c

    She's looking for a minimum allowance of $2500/ month to finance an apartment. This is after I suggested a schedule of twice a month meets.

    This couldn't possibly be what the market is bearing. Right?
    Some of these women think if they hold out long enough they'll get it. I don't see anyone paying her 2.5 a month for her to study astrology and see them twice a month.

  9. #7881
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    I think it's banned. If the account is deleted by the user, the messages sent stay in your inbox. If the profile is banned, the whole interaction on the site is removed in it's entirety. Messages and all. She was a scammer who got caught. I've seen that happen in my inbox before.
    Oh, good to know. She did list Virginia, Virginia as her location but claimed to be local to my location.

  10. #7880

    SpookyBunnyz

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-60ef34d368f9

    Easily within the 10 dumbest people I've ever spoken with in my life. Constantly talking about getting high, and literally struggles to put together a sentence. I'll pass.

  11. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    I think this usually means they were either banned or completely deleted their account (vs deactivating).
    I think it's banned. If the account is deleted by the user, the messages sent stay in your inbox. If the profile is banned, the whole interaction on the site is removed in it's entirety. Messages and all. She was a scammer who got caught. I've seen that happen in my inbox before.

  12. #7878
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with a new girl yesterday on SA, was going well and then all of a sudden the message chain was just gone. No record of it in my sent box either. Of course I don't even remember her screen name but looking through my normal search criteria, I don't see her profile even. Has this happened to anyone else before?
    I think this usually means they were either banned or completely deleted their account (vs deactivating).

  13. #7877

    Honeybunny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-a555d918831c

    She's looking for a minimum allowance of $2500/ month to finance an apartment. This is after I suggested a schedule of twice a month meets.

    This couldn't possibly be what the market is bearing. Right?

  14. #7876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    BEWARE Cutiepiexo

    Without going into too much detail. Beware. Pitching a threesome. Met them in person which turned to be a complete scam. Luckily I was prepared as I started realizing red flags and was able to get out of the situation without a hit to anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e0c27d734a8e

  15. #7875

    Missing messages

    Was chatting with a new girl yesterday on SA, was going well and then all of a sudden the message chain was just gone. No record of it in my sent box either. Of course I don't even remember her screen name but looking through my normal search criteria, I don't see her profile even. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape