Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 10388
-
12-02-21 20:43 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 330Curvy Cuddles
She was cool with bare, not sure about greek, not really my thing.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:19 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 2938Did you you discuss allowance?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:18 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 2938So she's cool going bare? Is she a Greek freak too?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:52 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 161She always seemed extremely chill when I met her, no fingers in noses but yeah that is kinda weird. That said she's hinted she's been into some weird shit.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
The shower was probably just her cleaning up, she'll do that after I bury a load in her but always comes back again, then back to the shower where I take one too.
-
12-02-21 18:46 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 161Lainemh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9b2443f8df21
Was down for bare and would come to me. Didn't pull the trigger yet, curious if others have had experience.
-
12-02-21 18:35 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 181Two chicks
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-8fa427f0dc8c
Quoted me 400 each. Anyone have any exp?
-
12-02-21 17:27 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 330Curvy Cuddles
Met this chick, had dinner and basically she is kinda strange. She was running a bit late and asked me to order her a drink and an appetizer. She gets there downs the drink, we order dinner and she picks at the appetizer. Dinner comes and she says she isn't hungry and orders another drink. Ended up taking pretty much the entire dinner home and hardly touched the appetizer. Strange but whatever. Went to her place start to get busy and she keeps trying to put her finger in my nose, then grabs my hand and tries to put my finger in her nose. So I put her on her knees and started banging her from behind, after a few minutes she says she needs to use the bathroom so she gets up and I'm waiting there and I hear the shower turn on. A few minutes later she is back, with a towel wrapped around her waist and she alys on the bed and spreads her legs and looks at me and says something I couldn't understand. I took a second, looked again and said, nope, I'm out of here. Got dressed while she laid there looking confused. Gave her the allowance and split. Weird fucking chick.
Originally Posted by SeaMan82
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 10:50 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 144Marcy
Dude, isn't it obvious? You ruined it by making her show up on time, you skipped her foreplay. Nothing makes her horny like you wondering for hours or days if she'll ever appear.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 09:02 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 49Marcy
Saw Marcy yesterday. I told her I'd dock her allowance if she was late, and she was exactly on time.
Decent date, but not the stuff of legends that this board made it out to be. Maybe I caught her on a bad day.
-
12-01-21 23:24 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 534Daddys_Babydoll
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-6d7b9e608f1e
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 23:21 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 534CurvyCuddles
CurvyCuddles.
Originally Posted by BangWarrior
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-fbc2a99d160e
She used to go by Ivy Serpentine and has been discussed previously under that name on this forum numerous times.
She is a pro. Here is her ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
-
12-01-21 22:06 #5187Regular Member

Posts: 3Curvy Cuddles is IvyMarie (had other names as well with ivy if you search).
Originally Posted by BangWarrior
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
No experience, but I think previous reviews were generally positive.
-
12-01-21 21:23 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 2938Mother pic seller.
So many of them on SA! I think I can generally tell when a profile is a scam, any who pic seller.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5e4ac96f3ac4
-
12-01-21 20:50 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 2938No because she blocked me on SA, you need to search for the name on SA in Seattle, she will pop up.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 18:42 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 25Principessa and CurvyCuddles
Principessa.
Responsive but wants 500 for dinner and drinks, dropped immediately.
CurvyCuddles.
Wants 300 ppm, looks reasonable but got a pro vibe.











Reply With Quote





