Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 59506
-
12-01-21 22:20 #45241Senior Member

Posts: 147I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.
I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.
She sent in another girl. I didn't really like this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.
Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.
-
12-01-21 19:39 #45240Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'd also love to find an attractive masseuse with a big rack.
Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 18:20 #45239Senior Member

Posts: 357Night putting
This went right into the lumber yard.
Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 14:07 #45238Banned Member

Posts: 20Jolin. L3 service
That is not my experience and I've know the owner and another girl from when they worked at Angel.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
Good massage with normal ending is what should be expected.
-
12-01-21 13:04 #45237

Posts: 682If you insist
The OP asked for PM and I did just that but appears we're posting here as well and just as well at that! Sharing info is what this site is about. So, here goes:
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Anna at Sunshine, hands down. Uber sensuous. She is not a UTC girl but if you've got a heartbeat you don't need it. She'll drive you crazy.
-
12-01-21 11:10 #45236Senior Member

Posts: 31Tokyo health studio closed?
Was driving by the Tokyo health studio in conyers and noticed the name on the sign has been scratched off so got curious decided to call just to see what that was about and the number goes straight to voicemail now. Guess it shut down unless someone else knows something about that.
-
12-01-21 10:58 #45235Senior Member

Posts: 31Tokyo health studio closed?
Was driving by the Tokyo health studio in conyers and noticed the name on the sign has been scratched off so got curious decided to call just to see what that was about and the number goes straight to voicemail now. Guess it shut down unless someone else knows something about that.
-
12-01-21 06:42 #45234Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you're looking for a place after midnight, you only going to find spas / KAMPs. The latest a CAMP in Atlanta closes is 10-10:30. The spas downtown / Buckhead are 24/7. I never visit those due to high prices and poor attitude so I can't help you there on who has a good rack. As far as CAMPs go Alice at Li Massage has a good pair. You can always try the independents at rubratings. Some of them advertise past midnight.
Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 01:00 #45233Banned Member

Posts: 2410The only places open until midnight and later are the midtown spa's located near Cheshire Bridge and Piedmont roads. I'm not sure I've read any review that fits your criteria from any of those places. Although you could try Cola at ST Jame Spa, she's got a handful of good reviews on Rubmaps, most recent on 11/11.
Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 22:37 #45232Senior Member

Posts: 99Best MP in Atlanta
Guys,
I'm looking for yall to name your favorite MP in Atlanta using the following criteria:
Masseuse needs to have an incredible rack is the first and most important criteria.
Second, I'd rather her be more slender than her be a huge girl.
Third, decent looks is preferable.
Age, KMP or AMP is irrelevant to me.
Finally, itd be helpful if hte place was open after 12 as I'm heading to Atlanta from Macon and won't arrive until around midnight.
Let's hear your suggestions fellas. And, as always, if you're in Macon and need assistance, please let me know and I'll gladly help if I can.
Yall Be Good.
Mitch.
-
11-30-21 22:10 #45231Banned Member

Posts: 2410Nope
You still refer to service as FS, BJ, and HJ. Massage prices and tips are denoted by $60/$60 not decimals such as $. 2 total, it's $120.
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 22:09 #45230Senior Member

Posts: 98From an old post
From posting #46273.
Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).
Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.
Level 3 (L3) is full service.
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 19:15 #45229Senior Member

Posts: 119Jolin
Yes and yes.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 19:12 #45228Senior Member

Posts: 119Lee legit now?
Maybe you haven't show her the money yet?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:16 #45227Senior Member

Posts: 30Therapy Plus
Saw Tiffany at T+ a couple days ago. I felt everything was mechanical. Best part was the TS and it was average. Massage was light. FS was rushed. I know T+ has a good reputation. This is just my experience. 80 + 160.











Reply With Quote




