Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 59509
-
11-30-21 19:15 #45229Senior Member

Posts: 119Jolin
Yes and yes.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 19:12 #45228Senior Member

Posts: 119Lee legit now?
Maybe you haven't show her the money yet?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:16 #45227Senior Member

Posts: 30Therapy Plus
Saw Tiffany at T+ a couple days ago. I felt everything was mechanical. Best part was the TS and it was average. Massage was light. FS was rushed. I know T+ has a good reputation. This is just my experience. 80 + 160.
-
11-30-21 18:03 #45226

Posts: 682Only gone 8 years
Come on! Not this again!
Originally Posted by CocoMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 17:54 #45225Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, Thanksgiving day. They were slow and I am rich so I decided to treat myself to L4, gave her extra stuffing and covered her with gravy.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 17:49 #45224Banned Member

Posts: 2410There are 3 reviews on Rubmaps dating back over the past year, all indicating very good massage and nothing else.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 17:06 #45223Senior Member

Posts: 239Tokyo
The one in Dunwoody.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:27 #45222Senior Member

Posts: 164Bbbj
So what's a good place that does BBBJ? Mostly looking for places around Lawrenceville through Chamblee.
Also how much why'all be paying for it? I want to make sure I'm not overpaying or underpaying.
-
11-30-21 15:11 #45221Senior Member

Posts: 27New Lingo?
Guess I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?
-
11-30-21 15:03 #45220Senior Member

Posts: 27New Lingo
Guess,
I've been away from this site too long. Can someone PM me with the new L1, L2, L3. Etc meanings?
-
11-30-21 12:19 #45219Banned Member

Posts: 2410Location, location, location? There are three listed in Georgia, Dunwoody, Conyers, and Bogart, which one are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 11:58 #45218Senior Member

Posts: 798Li's Massage
Agreed Li's is great along with Sisi. Apple at Sisi is very good in particular. Sisi has the same owner and closes around 5 pm then the girls go to Li's.
Originally Posted by LightTouch11
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 11:49 #45217Senior Member

Posts: 239Tokyo Massage and Spa
Recently opened. Anyone been yet? Feedback appreciated. Thanks.
-
11-30-21 10:59 #45216Senior Member

Posts: 72Jolin Sherry
Ever get L-3 with Sherry or at Jolin?
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 10:42 #45215Senior Member

Posts: 330So forgetting about the "Under 30" what AMPs provide FS? I just don't like playing around with OTC, UTC, L1 or L2. That doesn't cut it for me.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






