Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14062

    Young Baddie

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    Where is the link to her add?

    I haven't heard of her.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/960649541563

  2. #14061
    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about driving up to Dayton to meet her. So any of you have any info? Worth the drive from Cincinnati? Worth the donation? Etc. Pm me please. Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/613244794934
    Haven't experienced myself but read reviews saying she's not so great at anything and a lot bigger than her pics. Hope that helps.

  3. #14060

    Young Baddie

    Quote Originally Posted by Clf1234  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with young baddie today. Incall was in a house in a quiet safe neighborhood took me to her room, mattress on the floor a little messy but nothing bad. She is tiny with a great tight body and was a lot of fun. Started with a BBJ it was short but pretty good then she climbed on for cg. I didn't take the whole hh but it was fun and I enjoyed myself. Will likely come visit again.
    Where is the link to her add?

    I haven't heard of her.

  4. #14059

    Lauren

    Thinking about driving up to Dayton to meet her. So any of you have any info? Worth the drive from Cincinnati? Worth the donation? Etc. Pm me please. Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/613244794934

  5. #14058
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    Are you actually sharing her contact info? I have PM'd you.
    I PM'd as well.

  6. #14057

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Clf1234  [View Original Post]
    Going to be dreaming of her tomorrow. Has anyone else ever met her before? Looked through the forums but didn't find anything. Any info before hand would be great! And will post how everything goes tomorrow!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/mass...m/237572202377
    I've seen her multiple times. She's a good time. Bed in basement off 35 on west side. Nice body and gets the job done. Don't let her over charge she always gives me a great price.

  7. #14056

    Sommer

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting back and forth with Sommer. She told me she does not have incall. Only out. Told me she was in Dayton but won't tell me where to pick up. With she's playing games or LE has her phone.
    I saw Sommer a couple weeks ago. Took me 2 weeks to finally setup. She had Incall that day but all previous days I asked she only did outcall. She answered the door in her bday suit. She isn't GFE but she was freshly showered. Enjoyed a BBBJ, daty, some teasing followed by k9.

    She seemed distracted. Her phone rang non stop. She answered a call the second I popped. Sounded like a bunch of drama going on so I got dressed and left. She promised if I came back she would turn her phone off. For the rate I wouldn't return with her drama. If she became GFE and he phone off I would gladly see her often for I find her pretty attractive. But other than that YMMV. She's legit just damn near impossible to connect with.

  8. #14055

    GemCity78

    Made room on inbox, PM me, thanks, (and anyone else who's tried, try again) Stay safe.

  9. #14054

  10. #14053

    Marley Mac

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Marley Mac is a former advertiser now a UTR. Many positive reports here through years. She wants to make some friends.
    She has big titties, a black girl in her early 30s. PM me if you are interested.
    Are you actually sharing her contact info? I have PM'd you.

  11. #14052

    Aubrey Cummings

    Think about seeing Ms Cummings tomorrow!. Could someone report on her? Good? Bad?.

  12. #14051

    Dearth Veda

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this provider yet?

    I haven't found any reviews on her and was thinking to visit her.

    Let me know what you think.

    BM59.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vedamari...-dayton-971464
    I had set up to see her but then she had a weird request that I had to do beforehand. If I remember right she wanted me to buy 2 cans of mountain dew and then send her a pic of the receipt with the date on it. I blocked her at that point but she seemed real.

  13. #14050

    Redhead aka Aleisha

    See my reply in Cincy forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]

  14. #14049

    Agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal a few summers ago. She is very attractive but my experience was rushed but not a rip off. If she is working with a BF or doing something else I don't know about that so it could be hit or.

    Miss. Stay safe.
    I met her a couple years ago when she lived over off of riverside dr. Everything was on the menu then. I didn't even feel rushed. It wasn't the best visit and it wasn't the worse visit I have had with a provider.

  15. #14048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Hot blonde

    I met this gal a few summers ago. She is very attractive but my experience was rushed but not a rip off. If she is working with a BF or doing something else I don't know about that so it could be hit or.

    Miss. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LooperGuy  [View Original Post]
    New to this site and to the hobby. After reading some posts am concerned about LE and this one looks a little too good.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...s/331921237000

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape