Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 25731
-
12-01-21 16:58 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 128Haven't experienced myself but read reviews saying she's not so great at anything and a lot bigger than her pics. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by RolSub18
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 16:54 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 49Young Baddie
Where is the link to her add?
Originally Posted by Clf1234
[View Original Post]
I haven't heard of her.
-
12-01-21 16:38 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 208Lauren
Thinking about driving up to Dayton to meet her. So any of you have any info? Worth the drive from Cincinnati? Worth the donation? Etc. Pm me please. Thanks.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/613244794934
-
12-01-21 15:01 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 32I PM'd as well.
Originally Posted by BobbyLinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 14:44 #14057Regular Member

Posts: 12Slim
I've seen her multiple times. She's a good time. Bed in basement off 35 on west side. Nice body and gets the job done. Don't let her over charge she always gives me a great price.
Originally Posted by Clf1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 12:08 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 73Sommer
I saw Sommer a couple weeks ago. Took me 2 weeks to finally setup. She had Incall that day but all previous days I asked she only did outcall. She answered the door in her bday suit. She isn't GFE but she was freshly showered. Enjoyed a BBBJ, daty, some teasing followed by k9.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
She seemed distracted. Her phone rang non stop. She answered a call the second I popped. Sounded like a bunch of drama going on so I got dressed and left. She promised if I came back she would turn her phone off. For the rate I wouldn't return with her drama. If she became GFE and he phone off I would gladly see her often for I find her pretty attractive. But other than that YMMV. She's legit just damn near impossible to connect with.
-
12-01-21 10:07 #14055Senior Member

Posts: 386GemCity78
Made room on inbox, PM me, thanks, (and anyone else who's tried, try again) Stay safe.
-
12-01-21 08:34 #14054Senior Member

Posts: 334Jade?
Is this Jade? Different number.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/102748592626
-
12-01-21 07:42 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 327Marley Mac
Are you actually sharing her contact info? I have PM'd you.
Originally Posted by Supernova00
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:07 #14052Regular Member

Posts: 11Aubrey Cummings
Think about seeing Ms Cummings tomorrow!. Could someone report on her? Good? Bad?.
-
11-30-21 15:48 #14051Banned Member

Posts: 278Dearth Veda
I had set up to see her but then she had a weird request that I had to do beforehand. If I remember right she wanted me to buy 2 cans of mountain dew and then send her a pic of the receipt with the date on it. I blocked her at that point but she seemed real.
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:38 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 1222Redhead aka Aleisha
See my reply in Cincy forum.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:02 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 77Agree with you
I met her a couple years ago when she lived over off of riverside dr. Everything was on the menu then. I didn't even feel rushed. It wasn't the best visit and it wasn't the worse visit I have had with a provider.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 08:24 #14048Senior Member

Posts: 2111Hot blonde
I met this gal a few summers ago. She is very attractive but my experience was rushed but not a rip off. If she is working with a BF or doing something else I don't know about that so it could be hit or.
Miss. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by LooperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 17:54 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 207Danielle
She has a room tonight and looking for friends. I always have a good time with her. I've given her number out to several. She doesn't mind if we give it out to a select few.









Reply With Quote






