Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,911 to 20,925 of 58876
-
12-01-21 16:37 #37966Senior Member

Posts: 221That's what I've noticed. If other places start pulling this trick, I might have to go back to white girls.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 14:50 #37965Senior Member

Posts: 335The last few times I was at NDS it was 200 for 30 minutes not 45. Milk charges 200 for 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 13:24 #37964Regular Member

Posts: 14Missing Hailey Knight
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if Hailey left town? I get no response on the number I have for her. Any help is greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM me if you have her new number or a good alternative.
-
12-01-21 13:12 #37963Senior Member

Posts: 140BO. White Jasmine
What a nice surprise. I found a sexy White woman working at BO. Jasmine has DD cups breasts. Only 5 feet 3 inches tall. Late 20's or early 30's. Not skinny. She has meats.
Donation was $$. She provided great services. I also enjoyed the environment. Room was clean and smelled fresh. They also added some new flowers. I felt very relaxed afterwards. It was a nice visit.
-
12-01-21 11:12 #37962Senior Member

Posts: 35New White Girl at BO
Called earlier and they told me there was a new white girl working, forgot to ask her name. Anyone tried this one out yet? If so, let me know the details.
-
12-01-21 09:37 #37961Senior Member

Posts: 1670Nds
There are 2 really close to each other here. If you are looking at the buildings, it is the one to the right.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by QuietlyQuirky
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 09:14 #37960Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks, that's how I found the cross street I mentioned, just wanted to be sure there wasn't another one and / or I wasn't mistranslating the abbreviation.
Originally Posted by AreaGentleman
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for the confirmation!
-
12-01-21 07:48 #37959Senior Member

Posts: 270Google New Day Spa and you're there.
Originally Posted by QuietlyQuirky
[View Original Post]
-AG.
-
12-01-21 01:47 #37958Senior Member

Posts: 221Nds
Showed up with the standard 200 for 45 minutes. I knew about the table shower situation, but thought extra massage and happy ending time. I waited 15-20 in the closet.
Forgot her name, but she was really cute. Lots of tattoos. She seemed tired and I could tell she was trying to rush me. Condom was a must. After 20 minutes, she was already finishing up and asking me if I'm doing okay. Older lady walks shortly afterwards and tells me to come back tomorrow to see the new girls. I tried to explain I wasn't here for that long, but I guess they start the time once you walk inside.
-
12-01-21 00:14 #37957Senior Member

Posts: 79Confirmation for NDS
Greetings everyone,
I'll be in town soon (oh so happy about that, miss O-town!) and was wondering if someone would mind confirming NDS is the one near 441/ Sand Lake Blvd? PM is fine of course. I'm sure it's buried in here somewhere, but I'd sure appreciate it if you don't mind.
Thanks in advance!
QQ.
-
11-30-21 23:21 #37956Senior Member

Posts: 723Every girl I've seen.
Originally Posted by NanigyQ
[View Original Post]
One even ran out to get another condom.
I learned to bring my own back up.
-
11-30-21 23:03 #37955Senior Member

Posts: 133MM. Gina
I went to MM. Gina just started working there. I was glad to try her. She was awesome. She was very talkative.
Gina has beautiful face, big breasts, long brown hair, sweet voice and great skills.
I will be back to see her very soon. KiKo trained her well.
-
11-30-21 20:55 #37954Senior Member

Posts: 28Is that standard with all girls there?
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 16:05 #37953Senior Member

Posts: 2964That's what I said!
Dude, you stole my line!
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 04:10 #37952Senior Member

Posts: 723I give my preferred list at the window, but yes there is no line up and you do sometimes have to wait in the closet.
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
My only real complaint is that she absolutely hates you to call and ask if so and so is available.
It's only a five minute walk for me, but some guys have to drive a bit.
My only real.













Reply With Quote




