Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Hot girls exist

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If a girl is way over the top a super babe like the one in this ad, then it's a 99.9% she won't be the girl you meet in person. The girl you meet in person behind this ad is probably uglier than Rosie O'Donnell.
    It's the price to hotness ratio that is the real key. Two out of the three hottest woman I've ever seen in my life were escorts I've fucked, but I paid $800+ per hour for them. If the girl in that ad is real (and I've seen a number of escorts better looking) then she will want at least $600 an hour, is listed on Tryst and p411, and likely has a large social media presence.

    Anything less than that and yeah, probably a scam.

  2. #17627

  3. #17626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Issei  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on girls who get really into it? Really looking for someone you can truly call a nympho.
    Tell most any legit working girl how you think a Nympho would act and give her a couple of hundred upfront and you have an instant Nympho.

  4. #17625
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco20  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Jamie yesterday. Pointed out that she looked a little thin and asked how things were going. She's been a well respected provider with strong reviews and a Chicagoland presence for a long time around here so I asked if everything was ok health wise? She told me that she has been dealing with some mental health issues for some time, but had recently also had some serious health issues for which she has been hospitalized in the ICU. I specifically asked if she needed some help with substance abuse, and she assured me that that was not a part of her issue. Because I'm a physician, we got into a bit more detail about her health issues, but I won't post that. If anyone is really curious send me a DM. I have some opinions about what her issues might be and I'm trying to figure out how to best help her get back to her normal self.
    I've known her for quite a while now and as the OP stated she's been going through a difficult time but she does have a plan for herself. Do yourselves a favor and see this very sexy attractive and highly intelligent woman asap.

  5. #17624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    Anna Golden, KarolinaM2021,262 Mayra

    All the same girl.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...el-mayra-54036

    https://anna8052.escortbook.com/gallery

    https://tryst.link/escort/aphina-823

    Saw her through 262 which is the better deal if you want to see her. But, read my review (and others) before you go. Hopefully, she improved.

  6. #17623

    Jamie love follow up

    I reached out to Jamie yesterday. Pointed out that she looked a little thin and asked how things were going. She's been a well respected provider with strong reviews and a Chicagoland presence for a long time around here so I asked if everything was ok health wise? She told me that she has been dealing with some mental health issues for some time, but had recently also had some serious health issues for which she has been hospitalized in the ICU. I specifically asked if she needed some help with substance abuse, and she assured me that that was not a part of her issue. Because I'm a physician, we got into a bit more detail about her health issues, but I won't post that. If anyone is really curious send me a DM. I have some opinions about what her issues might be and I'm trying to figure out how to best help her get back to her normal self.

  7. #17622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Too Gorgeous To Be For Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Thinking of seeing her and wondering if she's legit.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...aumburg-398458#escort_reviews.
    If a girl is way over the top a super babe like the one in this ad, then it's a 99.9% she won't be the girl you meet in person. The girl you meet in person behind this ad is probably uglier than Rosie O'Donnell.

  8. #17621
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Thinking of seeing her and wondering if she's legit.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...aumburg-398458#escort_reviews.
    Do you people not watch porn?

    That's Emma Hix.

  9. #17620
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    90% of your posts are calling other forum members MAGA Fascists and variations thereof. 5% is asking for information and 5% is fairly worthless "reports".

    As we say to so many of you non-townies that come in here. This a give-and-take. So less politics and more sex. Then maybe we'd be more willing to share.

  10. #17619
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Nymphos

    Any suggestions on girls who get really into it? Really looking for someone you can truly call a nympho.

  11. #17618

    Anyone see her?

    Anyone seen her? Thinking of seeing her and wondering if she's legit.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...aumburg-398458#escort_reviews.

  12. #17617

  13. #17616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Less Politics More Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by CommieTrump  [View Original Post]
    Any reliable providers in the Schaumburg or Elk Grove Village areas?

    I'm staying here for a couple weeks and would like any tips, including any UTRs that might be interesting.
    90% of your posts are calling other forum members MAGA Fascists and variations thereof. 5% is asking for information and 5% is fairly worthless "reports".

    As we say to so many of you non-townies that come in here. This a give-and-take. So less politics and more sex. Then maybe we'd be more willing to share.

  14. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.
    Fake photos pornstar Raynhdee something.

  15. #17614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Check SW thread recently

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this provider. Do not know but this gal looks very familiar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much guys.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...467/7732173373
    Just reported on her last week. Grabbed her around that area. Said she had a baby recently hence why she has some weight to her but performance is good. She use to be around 59th out south said she moved out west with her boyfriend but he got locked up recently facing a heavy charge so she stayed out west. Good girl but street rate is much better. Check SW thread for my report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape