Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17607

    Ng girls

    Ng girls have been gone for a while now and I haven't found anything comparable. I'm happy I got to experience that.

    Anyways, anyone know of spots that compare? Euros that basically rock your world. Very sad if the NG days are gone.

    Pup.

  2. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/125773

  3. #17605

    Lisa at Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.
    https://tryst.link/escort/lisa-from-canada

  4. #17604

    Lisa from Canada

    Seeing several recent posts about her has piqued my interest. Unfortunately, her name doesn't ring any bells and makes a google search difficult. Can someone share a link? TIA.

  5. #17603

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rahyndee James. In her porn scenes. Lots of porn fans have. Many times. Mostly by watching her videos. Met her at a couple adult conventions. Sweet girl!



    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/rahyndee-james
    LOL thanks.

  6. #17602

    Lisa bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Is she a BBW?
    No. Milfy and tall. Size 10 maybr.

  7. #17601

    Yeah, lots of people have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.
    I've seen Rahyndee James. In her porn scenes. Lots of porn fans have. Many times. Mostly by watching her videos. Met her at a couple adult conventions. Sweet girl!

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/rahyndee-james

  8. #17600
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuySnoopin  [View Original Post]
    Does EB usually have a listed phone number to contact? I do I reach out?
    Phone number is in the link given. If you tap that link, at the bottom left of that page is a button that says "BACK to POST". Tapping that will bring up her latest post, including a phone number.

    Good catch Barbarossa. Been seeing her ads off and on for years, the latest were all Northside outcals until she started posting closer locations. An incall in Maywood is real convenient.

  9. #17599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.
    Pics are of porn star. So I'm assuming it's fake or LE sting.

  10. #17598
    Is she a BBW?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    I was. I tend not to be grabby, mean, or rough. I am 6'0 300 lbs so I know I am not the nicest to look at. I treat it as someone doing me a solid, for which they are compensated. All good. We had a good convo about California and drug laws.

  11. #17597

    Was wondering

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.

  12. #17596

    Lisa from Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    Assume you were nice to her. I've seen her for several years. Go back a few times and the menu opens up. BBBJ, DFK, MSOG & CFS for same $$ When menu opened up I tip generously though. Definitely a YMMV woman though if you read reviews. I like her and we hit it off. Have kids the same age. If you are in the area that often make her your go to lady. You won't regret it. I've had her over to my hotel once in awhile too. I'm in town about every other month or so. I keep hoping she will offer BBFS, but she hasn't. At least not with me.
    I was. I tend not to be grabby, mean, or rough. I am 6'0 300 lbs so I know I am not the nicest to look at. I treat it as someone doing me a solid, for which they are compensated. All good. We had a good convo about California and drug laws.

  13. #17595
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    Yikes is right. She went from GND to full out crack ***** (in terms of looks, idk anything about her usage). At 600 it isn't worth it in my books but if anyone recently has had a good experience with her I'd love to know.
    That is really sad when these ladies have to medicate in some manner to do this job. You see it too often.

  14. #17594
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    There's an entire thread dedicated to this.
    Roxy is still around she's difficult to get ahold of but God damn she's good.

  15. #17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Used to follow her on snapchat, she was on there high / drunk a lot sometimes with her bf / handler.
    Absolutely shocked to hear about this type of behavior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape