Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 18420
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7875

    Jess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f16dbe3c192a

    She a American / Ukrainian, with no accent. She does speak Russian. I drop her mainly because I was bored, and she can be rude to serving staff at the restaurants, which is a big turn off for me. She also has zero patience. Best not to be late to dates, because she doesn't like waiting for anything. Her pics are accurate, and she doesn't drive or host. Sex was avg, but she does love to swallow.

  2. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-b0da1002cd6e

    Seems like she's real, but wanted 6 bills for PPM and instantly shot down bare when I asked whether she was on any birth control. Someone else can bother with that.
    Exact response I got $600 and nothing less "I know my worth" - which is honestly a sad value to put on "worth". Anyway, she also said she’s moving here in part bc the last longterm SD's ex fiancé had blackmailed him and now she's moving. Sounds like there may be some more drama to that story. Doesn't add up why she'd move unless she was in the middle.

    Not worth the trouble.

  3. #7873

    No profile pic

    Most girls I know who want to avoid hundreds of messages but who want to retain the ability to message guys without paying for premium just use a private pic. Most dudes won't message a girl who doesn't have a public profile picture. If a hot girl wants to get a guys attention, all she has to do is share her private pic with him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?

    I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.

  4. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?

    I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.
    You have to upgrade your account to a premium (paying) account in order to be able to manipulate your profile like that, and the majority of these gals aren't paying for their accounts.

  5. #7871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Most common reason -- oversight.

    2nd most common reason -- they are trying to stay out of the high traffic lanes and are the types who will message YOU, instead of dealing with all the yahoos propositioning them or asking them if they will put them in a diaper.
    Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?

    I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.

  6. #7870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Lilsassydiva

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-b0da1002cd6e

    Seems like she's real, but wanted 6 bills for PPM and instantly shot down bare when I asked whether she was on any birth control. Someone else can bother with that.

  7. #7869

    “U” street not you street

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    Avoid latin24 , good photos, good texting game, we met for coffee on you street. She is a looker, nice Columbian curves and prpobly 24. Said she was a grad student at Gallaudet.

    My spidey senses went off 5 min into the conversation, she seems to be running a script, LOL Wanted 400 right then and there, Next time we go back to her place, an air B and B close by.

    I walked back to the office.

    Lots of scammers on SA.
    You street not you street.
    Last edited by JackRyan1; 11-30-21 at 19:08. Reason: Spelling

  8. #7868

    Latin24

    Avoid latin24 , good photos, good texting game, we met for coffee on you street. She is a looker, nice Columbian curves and prpobly 24. Said she was a grad student at Gallaudet.

    My spidey senses went off 5 min into the conversation, she seems to be running a script, LOL Wanted 400 right then and there, Next time we go back to her place, an air B and B close by.

    I walked back to the office.

    Lots of scammers on SA.

  9. #7867

    Niece

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3f8c35bb1a5e

    Nothing physical. Wished her the best of luck in finding a SD that just wanted emotional support and then blocked her so she couldn't report me.
    She confused Sugar Baby with niece. Several of my siblings daughters think I should fund their shopping just for listing to my boring stories.

    "Non physical arrangement, I am a great conversationalist and love shopping! I am practicing Christian. ".

    Maybe practice praying to God for $$.

  10. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3f8c35bb1a5e

    Nothing physical. Wished her the best of luck in finding a SD that just wanted emotional support and then blocked her so she couldn't report me.
    Said she is a 'virgin'.

  11. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3f8c35bb1a5e

    Nothing physical. Wished her the best of luck in finding a SD that just wanted emotional support and then blocked her so she couldn't report me.
    Non physical arrangement. "I'm a practicing christian" Does she know what site she's on? JHC!

  12. #7864

    Sweetpea

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3f8c35bb1a5e

    Nothing physical. Wished her the best of luck in finding a SD that just wanted emotional support and then blocked her so she couldn't report me.

  13. #7863

    Notyourbaby98

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-108810c4fa6b

    Anyone have any intel on her? She's been on SA since 2018 and not a single report that I can find.

  14. #7862
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Well, she does say "And bring your friends" in her tag line.

    Otherwise, it's like Diedrich Bader explaining to Ron Livingston in Office space why he thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him. "I don't know man, I just get that feeling, like she's the type of chick that -- hmmm".
    Ah, I see that she added "and bring your friends" to her tag line. That wasn't there before. I've chatted with her as well, like others. She talks a big game but falls off when you actually try to meet.

  15. #7861

    Ethnicity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Fucking christ some girls have no idea how SD's filter. Why is her ethnicity "Other" when she's clearly white holy shit. Does she not know white is the most common race SD's search for. I've seen Latina and even BLACK women listing "white" cause they know otherwise they might get filtered out.
    Most common reason -- oversight.

    2nd most common reason -- they are trying to stay out of the high traffic lanes and are the types who will message YOU, instead of dealing with all the yahoos propositioning them or asking them if they will put them in a diaper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape