Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Facialqueen26

    She reached out and I exchanged a few messages with her. She talked about playing with her toys, then went silent on me when I asked to play too. I think she's either very busy with other (s) or just likes the attention / flirting on the site.

  2. #7850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    An educated guess re: Facialqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d
    I sent her a message and she read it, but she didn't reply. If I had to wager based on the name, she might be into interracial / group fun instead of just another white guy.

  3. #7849

  4. #7848

  5. #7847

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    You linked to your messages.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-16eae5e87acc

  6. #7846
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.
    You linked to your messages.

  7. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.
    Hey bud, that's a link to your inbox.

  8. #7844

    Debit visas are a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the Vanilla Visa works every time.
    Foghorn is spot on. You have to pay the $6. 95 for the Vanilla. If you cheap out with the $1. 50 debit visas they won't work.

    I know from experience.

  9. #7843

    Wants to go slowly

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.

  10. #7842

    Jazzygirl

    I met up with her last week. Beautiful, thick, redhead with amazing breasts. They were so plump and delicious. She has a gorgeous body and knows how to use it. She is looking for something once a week and I don't think I can provide that to her. So, if you guys want to try, then go for it.

    Her head game is amazing. Very sensual. All holes, all bare. DATY and DATO super clean. She wanted 4 but it was more worth it than any hooker I have ever been with for that amount. She may go for less.

    Be nice to her as she just moved to the area and is a sweetheart. Please don't be a fucking dick. These girls don't need any BS. Also, please don't mention me if you talk to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ce15ff46bf69

  11. #7841

    Facialqueen26

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d
    I like her screen name.

  12. #7840

    Facialqueen26

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d

  13. #7839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    And I'd watched that video before! Man, I knew the pots & pans and the visor bit in the one photo were strange.

    Well, the asshat blocked me, so it's up to the rest of you to report them!

  14. #7838

    Pornhub / OF model

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Can't provide you with a link, because the user in question went inactive, but she was a 20-year-old Asian in Burke who went by "LACurrent-Fan" and only had the account open for a couple of days. Maybe you talked to her.

    Hit her up, she said her name was Caroline, and she texted me quickly to set up something. I asked her if she wanted some company and if she could host, and she said, "Not tonight but maybe Monday. " We finally agree on 3 for 2-3 hours of BBFSCIP but her pictures look a little bit sus. I explain my thinking and ask for another photo, and she plays dumb, or maybe wasn't playing. Finally I just say "send me another selfie" and she does, and it lines up with one of the others. We start working on other details, and she sends me two more photos, considerably less clothed which, why didn't she just do that because those also were clearly the same person (look for the boob mole in the attached). I'm getting scam vibes, but I choose to continue.

    But finally I say, "OK, send me an address when you can" to which she replies "I can't host. " I say, "That's the first thing I asked you" but she claims she was responding to "Do you want some company?" not "Can you host?" which, c'Mon.

    And then she says, "You're a little ****, you know that?" Hey-o!

    I shoot back, "No, I'm a fairly big one, but I still need an address if I'm going to pick you up and get us a hotel. " Of course by then she's decided to nuke this interaction from orbit, although maybe I shouldn't say "she", since the last thing she said to me was "Faggot". Classy! And probably a dude.

    So, long story short, if you see a new account pop up in the NOVA suburbs with a 20-ish Asian girl and she texts you from a 703 area code ending in 9940, you're either dealing with some fat guy named Lou or you're dealing with crazy. Have fun, and enjoy the nudes!
    Spot on with the fake call. She's French: https://onlyfans.com/lunaokko.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...4fcb6d8c&t=531

  15. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-880a878e4cb8

    This one told me she was only interested in platonic but would send pics / video. Not about to bother with that, which is too bad, because cute and tall is a rare combo.
    Pictures and possibly videos. No meet in person even for meal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape