Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message and she read it, but she didn't reply. If I had to wager based on the name, she might be into interracial / group fun instead of just another white guy.
    Just curious how her screen name indicates she is into interracial / group fun?

  2. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Will play for 1ooo.

  3. #7854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    WHYYYYY Is Her Ethnicity listed as OTHER

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Fucking christ some girls have no idea how SD's filter. Why is her ethnicity "Other" when she's clearly white holy shit. Does she not know white is the most common race SD's search for. I've seen Latina and even BLACK women listing "white" cause they know otherwise they might get filtered out.

  4. #7853

    That was the name on her Snap account

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Did she say her name was Taylor, or did she give you some other B. S. Name?
    Lots of young ladies with expectations that are completely out of whack.

  5. #7852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Did she say her name was Taylor, or did she give you some other B. S. Name?

  6. #7851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Facialqueen26

    She reached out and I exchanged a few messages with her. She talked about playing with her toys, then went silent on me when I asked to play too. I think she's either very busy with other (s) or just likes the attention / flirting on the site.

  7. #7850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    An educated guess re: Facialqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d
    I sent her a message and she read it, but she didn't reply. If I had to wager based on the name, she might be into interracial / group fun instead of just another white guy.

  8. #7849

  9. #7848

  10. #7847

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    You linked to your messages.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-16eae5e87acc

  11. #7846
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.
    You linked to your messages.

  12. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.
    Hey bud, that's a link to your inbox.

  13. #7844

    Debit visas are a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the Vanilla Visa works every time.
    Foghorn is spot on. You have to pay the $6. 95 for the Vanilla. If you cheap out with the $1. 50 debit visas they won't work.

    I know from experience.

  14. #7843

    Wants to go slowly

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.

  15. #7842

    Jazzygirl

    I met up with her last week. Beautiful, thick, redhead with amazing breasts. They were so plump and delicious. She has a gorgeous body and knows how to use it. She is looking for something once a week and I don't think I can provide that to her. So, if you guys want to try, then go for it.

    Her head game is amazing. Very sensual. All holes, all bare. DATY and DATO super clean. She wanted 4 but it was more worth it than any hooker I have ever been with for that amount. She may go for less.

    Be nice to her as she just moved to the area and is a sweetheart. Please don't be a fucking dick. These girls don't need any BS. Also, please don't mention me if you talk to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ce15ff46bf69

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape