Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5014
    A few girls have told me over text as I am headed over they didn't have condoms so pick some up this almost always means they are optional I mean I pick them up anyway but we almost always forget to use them lmfao women are so full of shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Visited Brandi a few years back. Greek was available but she wanted me to buy her condoms as she ran out.

  2. #5013

    Cristy was a very dirty girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Used to be known as Dirty Girl, now calls herself Sassy. Loves getting pounded in her back door bare. Downside: nearly impossible to get ahold of, and if you happen to get ahold of her, she will ghost you half the time. Good luck!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70659042
    So dirty. And fun. And smart. But life caught up a bunch with her and she had some medical issues as well. Hoping all's well with her now. May need to book a run up to the Couve.
    Her tna handle is (was?) cristy2681 or something very similar to that.

  3. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by Trux1  [View Original Post]
    Brandi Moore (tryst) is the very best for this but absolutely unreliable. LuckeeCharm (tna) is another option.
    Visited Brandi a few years back. Greek was available but she wanted me to buy her condoms as she ran out.

  4. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, cute face. However, she does not belong here (paid VIP).

    BBBJ, BBCIM & CFS.
    Thanks! One reviewer indicated that VIP left little off the table. Really appeared he was saying she goes bare. YMMV? Anyway, thanks for the update. I've had two providers jump on bare. Killer good! Wow. I don't go out of my way for safety, but it can happen. Like hot velvet!!


    I treat bare pussy like an opioid. It can be that addicting!
    Happy hunting!

  5. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by Trux1  [View Original Post]
    Brandi Moore (tryst) is the very best for this but absolutely unreliable. .
    Thanks for this referral, I am willing to trade reliability for looks, though she is implying on tryst that she has covid. https://tryst.link/escort/brandi-more.

    BTW, are the girls on tryst generally legit?

  6. #5009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone white chicks BBFS CIA providers? (no BBW) I have found a couple that is willing to go the Greece but covered. So I am going to need some help here. .

    Thanks,
    Brandi Moore (tryst) is the very best for this but absolutely unreliable. LuckeeCharm (tna) is another option.

  7. #5008

    Let you know

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Used to be known as Dirty Girl, now calls herself Sassy. Loves getting pounded in her back door bare. Downside: nearly impossible to get ahold of, and if you happen to get ahold of her, she will ghost you half the time. Good luck!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70659042
    Thanks, I will give her a shot.

  8. #5007

    Cia

    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone white chicks BBFS CIA providers? (no BBW) I have found a couple that is willing to go the Greece but covered. So I am going to need some help here. .

    Thanks,
    Used to be known as Dirty Girl, now calls herself Sassy. Loves getting pounded in her back door bare. Downside: nearly impossible to get ahold of, and if you happen to get ahold of her, she will ghost you half the time. Good luck!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70659042

  9. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Will provide menu w / cip listed will provide photo verification seems legit but asks for deposit any confirms.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70685512
    Anytime there's a deposit, its 99% fake and a scammer.

  10. #5005
    As I said before she will send photo verification there is a real girl involved would be cool if she was really down for meeting but sounds like she is up to somethin beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    So I was back and forth with her. She wants a deposit and is outcall only. I told her no. I told her I wanted an incall and all of a sudden she said that now she had an incall, so I should send the deposit. LOL. Good luck.

  11. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Will provide menu w / cip listed will provide photo verification seems legit but asks for deposit any confirms.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70685512
    So I was back and forth with her. She wants a deposit and is outcall only. I told her no. I told her I wanted an incall and all of a sudden she said that now she had an incall, so I should send the deposit. LOL. Good luck.

  12. #5003

    Provider Greek CIA

    Does anyone white chicks BBFS CIA providers? (no BBW) I have found a couple that is willing to go the Greece but covered. So I am going to need some help here. .

    Thanks,

  13. #5002
    Will provide menu w / cip listed will provide photo verification seems legit but asks for deposit any confirms.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/70685512

  14. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Seemed odd that VIP was only BBBJ.
    Not really. That's the VIP definition for lots of those girls.

  15. #5000

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Seemed odd that VIP was only BBBJ.
    What is in the description plus DFK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape