Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1435
-
12-08-21 09:54 #505Senior Member

Posts: 1223Rates, donations, and GPS
Ha ha ha thank you guys for proving my point. This is why I don't discuss money. Mongers morph into drama queens and get into back and forth asinine arguments about who is destroying the pussy price structure of the universe LOL.
Then they get into pissing matches and argue whose IRA, pension fund, and tax returns are more impressive. Good grief. The point of this hobby is to have fun. Stop worrying about what other dicks are doing and just worry about your own penis. Trust me, nobody else cares.
You think just because 1 or 2 Johns on this site complain, that it will have any bearing on the direction of GPS? You folks obviously do not know statistics. Your sample size is so infinitely small as to be exceedingly less than insignificant, and as such is less than worthless. There are millions and millions of mongers. 4 or 5 or even 600 dudes here bellyaching ain't going to amount to nothing.
-
12-08-21 00:21 #504Senior Member

Posts: 579Now this sounds like someone living at home with Mom and Dad. Serious posturing.
Originally Posted by UltraCreamy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:37 #503Senior Member

Posts: 211I'm pretty positive I make more than you do. Most likely a lot more if I use the statistical probability of what your salary is. It doesn't mean I just spend without using my mind.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
Do you pay $2000 for $5 pizza? Maybe you should just make more money if you said no. Your logic doesn't follow and makes me think you're either management or just one of the hoes pretending to be a hobbyist.
I'll stick with my point as it's been shown by nearly everyone here who's been around for a while, don't overpay. Respect your wallet. Don't let white knights, pimps, or hoes try to shame you to spend more than you know something is worth.
-
12-07-21 12:04 #502Banned Member

Posts: 119The orgs do hit. Girls in the past have left orgs to go to other orgs due to abuse. I do agree it is rare. All my years mongering, only seen 3 so far so its there.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 12:00 #501Banned Member

Posts: 119Haha aw what's wrong Toungsten, did I hit a nerve? Nobody needs attention when its a fact. Two of those girls are not even with their respective org after the incident so I guess that's a coincidence too right? Stay on the promotional side and leave the bias mongering side.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 19:22 #500Banned Member

Posts: 432Or just make more money
Maybe you, should just make more money?
Originally Posted by UltraCreamy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 10:12 #499Senior Member

Posts: 3480Of course it was a monger and anyone claiming it was the org that beat her up is making up a story for what reason I don't know. Maybe he needs attention on the board.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 10:05 #498Banned Member

Posts: 20My words are more important than yours
There is no "political trolling".
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Beijing Donnie caused an enormous amount of moral damage to America.
It's every patriot's sworn duty to God and country to denounce his evil and help clean up the mess.
-
11-30-21 01:34 #497Senior Member

Posts: 1190There is proof of the incident but it was a monger not the org. She reached out to a few of us explaining what happened. She even sent X-ray photos with her name on it including the text between the boss / booker. Someone on here even posted those xrays. This really happened and she was in terrible condition. Fake rumors were spread that she actually brought it on herself for acting badly with the dude, who I will mention "beat her". Even if the session went south, why beat a woman?? Shitty imo.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
It is RARE that any violence arises in korgs. These aren't SW pimps. I would not blame the org for what happened to Bella in the room, however, I will blame them for improperly handling it and turning it on her because they were afraid of LE. They should have gave that dick an ass kicking and not let him go free so easily.
-
11-29-21 22:31 #496Senior Member

Posts: 3480There is no "who knows". It's hearsay. He was told and who told him and how accurate was the tale that was told. It just ain't so.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 21:25 #495Senior Member

Posts: 1267Any proof that the org beat her up? I really doubt it but who knows.
Originally Posted by LegendKilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 01:30 #494Senior Member

Posts: 746There's a difference.
I have hundreds of posts and only a few are political in nature, and they are confined to a specific context, in a single thread that allows for those types of discussions. I'm an otherwise productive contributor to this forum. As for commietrump, it seems his presence in the forum is largely geared toward political trolling. That was my entire point, which you clearly missed. Poor reading comprehension skills on your part. No surprise there.
Originally Posted by JrueArtist
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 22:10 #493Banned Member

Posts: 20Looks like I squashed another MAGA Cuck
Some of you MAGA-Tards "try" to appear neutral in your political views but you can't hide your Low IQ fealty to China Donnie and his right wing hick brainwashing.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
You have full blown TDS because the draft dodger and tax cheat has ordered you to regurgitate his lies and propaganda despite your claims to be fair and balanced, but you also have fulminant BDS because Mighty Joe is swimming around in your heads 24 hours a day since he owns you righties so completely that it's driving you crazy and making you lose sleep at night. You can't find anything substantial to pin on our beloved President, so you keep moving the goal posts and that loses all it's punch. A year ago all you creeps kept talking about Tara Reade and Hunter's laptop and none of that worked, so now you're whining about gas prices but that falls on deaf ears since the stock market and job market is breaking records under Joe's leadership and he's making us all insanely rich. That's called WINNING, bozo, and only a Democrat President knows how to do it.
BTW, this subsection is called "LA Fight Club" so I certainly ain't looking for pussy in here. I'm looking to beat down some unwashed and uneducated MAGA Cucks and it looks like I found a fertile target-rich environment.
-
11-28-21 19:53 #492Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282You're not impressing anyone with you profound sense of self entitlement LOL. You just said it yourself. Proving to be weak of mind and of intellect. We all see your politically charged posts. It funny, you're talking to yourself here. Take your own advice clown.
.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 16:14 #491Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Clinical
Wait, it is boy pussy, not maga pussy.
Originally Posted by CommieTrump
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




