The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Rates, donations, and GPS

    Ha ha ha thank you guys for proving my point. This is why I don't discuss money. Mongers morph into drama queens and get into back and forth asinine arguments about who is destroying the pussy price structure of the universe LOL.

    Then they get into pissing matches and argue whose IRA, pension fund, and tax returns are more impressive. Good grief. The point of this hobby is to have fun. Stop worrying about what other dicks are doing and just worry about your own penis. Trust me, nobody else cares.

    You think just because 1 or 2 Johns on this site complain, that it will have any bearing on the direction of GPS? You folks obviously do not know statistics. Your sample size is so infinitely small as to be exceedingly less than insignificant, and as such is less than worthless. There are millions and millions of mongers. 4 or 5 or even 600 dudes here bellyaching ain't going to amount to nothing.

  2. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty positive I make more than you do. Most likely a lot more if I use the statistical probability of what your salary is. It doesn't mean I just spend without using my mind.

    Do you pay $2000 for $5 pizza? Maybe you should just make more money if you said no. Your logic doesn't follow and makes me think you're either management or just one of the hoes pretending to be a hobbyist.

    I'll stick with my point as it's been shown by nearly everyone here who's been around for a while, don't overpay. Respect your wallet. Don't let white knights, pimps, or hoes try to shame you to spend more than you know something is worth.
    Now this sounds like someone living at home with Mom and Dad. Serious posturing.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you, should just make more money?
    I'm pretty positive I make more than you do. Most likely a lot more if I use the statistical probability of what your salary is. It doesn't mean I just spend without using my mind.

    Do you pay $2000 for $5 pizza? Maybe you should just make more money if you said no. Your logic doesn't follow and makes me think you're either management or just one of the hoes pretending to be a hobbyist.

    I'll stick with my point as it's been shown by nearly everyone here who's been around for a while, don't overpay. Respect your wallet. Don't let white knights, pimps, or hoes try to shame you to spend more than you know something is worth.

  4. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Any proof that the org beat her up? I really doubt it but who knows.
    The orgs do hit. Girls in the past have left orgs to go to other orgs due to abuse. I do agree it is rare. All my years mongering, only seen 3 so far so its there.

  5. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Of course it was a monger and anyone claiming it was the org that beat her up is making up a story for what reason I don't know. Maybe he needs attention on the board.
    Haha aw what's wrong Toungsten, did I hit a nerve? Nobody needs attention when its a fact. Two of those girls are not even with their respective org after the incident so I guess that's a coincidence too right? Stay on the promotional side and leave the bias mongering side.

  6. #500

    Or just make more money

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah his approach won't work with as many simps out there burning money like it's going out of style not realizing that if they exercised restraint they could get more. For me, I just stop seeing them and see other people who charge reasonably. Their prices tend to drop when rent comes due. If I see them then, sometimes they'll ask me when I see them then why I don't see them anymore and I'll tell them straight up, "You charge too much. Other people are offering better rates. " That makes them think. If they change their minds and drop their rates, then I'll see them again. If not, well it was fun while it lasted. Never be afraid to stop seeing a provider. Respect your wallet.
    Maybe you, should just make more money?

  7. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    There is proof of the incident but it was a monger not the org. She reached out to a few of us explaining what happened. She even sent X-ray photos with her name on it including the text between the boss / booker. Someone on here even posted those xrays. This really happened and she was in terrible condition. Fake rumors were spread that she actually brought it on herself for acting badly with the dude, who I will mention "beat her". Even if the session went south, why beat a woman?? Shitty imo.

    It is RARE that any violence arises in korgs. These aren't SW pimps. I would not blame the org for what happened to Bella in the room, however, I will blame them for improperly handling it and turning it on her because they were afraid of LE. They should have gave that dick an ass kicking and not let him go free so easily.
    Of course it was a monger and anyone claiming it was the org that beat her up is making up a story for what reason I don't know. Maybe he needs attention on the board.

  8. #498

    My words are more important than yours

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I have hundreds of posts and only a few are political in nature, and they are confined to a specific context, in a single thread that allows for those types of discussions. I'm an otherwise productive contributor to this forum. As for commietrump, it seems his presence in the forum is largely geared toward political trolling. That was my entire point, which you clearly missed. Poor reading comprehension skills on your part. No surprise there.
    There is no "political trolling".

    Beijing Donnie caused an enormous amount of moral damage to America.

    It's every patriot's sworn duty to God and country to denounce his evil and help clean up the mess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asshole mouth #1.jpg‎  

  9. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Any proof that the org beat her up? I really doubt it but who knows.
    There is proof of the incident but it was a monger not the org. She reached out to a few of us explaining what happened. She even sent X-ray photos with her name on it including the text between the boss / booker. Someone on here even posted those xrays. This really happened and she was in terrible condition. Fake rumors were spread that she actually brought it on herself for acting badly with the dude, who I will mention "beat her". Even if the session went south, why beat a woman?? Shitty imo.

    It is RARE that any violence arises in korgs. These aren't SW pimps. I would not blame the org for what happened to Bella in the room, however, I will blame them for improperly handling it and turning it on her because they were afraid of LE. They should have gave that dick an ass kicking and not let him go free so easily.

  10. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Any proof that the org beat her up? I really doubt it but who knows.
    There is no "who knows". It's hearsay. He was told and who told him and how accurate was the tale that was told. It just ain't so.

  11. #495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKilla  [View Original Post]
    Its the org that beat her up. I've stop seeing some girls because they had bruises on them. One had a busted lip and she was a sweet heart.
    Any proof that the org beat her up? I really doubt it but who knows.

  12. #494

    There's a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    You're not impressing anyone with you profound sense of self entitlement LOL. You just said it yourself. Proving to be weak of mind and of intellect. We all see your politically charged posts. It funny, you're talking to yourself here. Take your own advice clown.

    .
    I have hundreds of posts and only a few are political in nature, and they are confined to a specific context, in a single thread that allows for those types of discussions. I'm an otherwise productive contributor to this forum. As for commietrump, it seems his presence in the forum is largely geared toward political trolling. That was my entire point, which you clearly missed. Poor reading comprehension skills on your part. No surprise there.

  13. #493

    Looks like I squashed another MAGA Cuck

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I just read all your posts, and 10 out of 16 of them are attacking people over politics, and you do it in threads all over the country. That's pretty weak of mind and of intellect if you ask me. This particular thread exists just as an outlet for people to vent and argue, but this forum itself is for helping people find the kind of sexual experiences they desire. You clearly do very little to contribute to that end. You are a weak-minded, ignorant troll with your big head balls deep in clown world. I'm not telling you what to and what not to post, and I support your right to say whatever you want, but I think you are confused about the point of this forum as a whole. Maybe you should take your TDS to Twitter, Facebook or Reddit where you'll find a more appropriate audience?
    Some of you MAGA-Tards "try" to appear neutral in your political views but you can't hide your Low IQ fealty to China Donnie and his right wing hick brainwashing.

    You have full blown TDS because the draft dodger and tax cheat has ordered you to regurgitate his lies and propaganda despite your claims to be fair and balanced, but you also have fulminant BDS because Mighty Joe is swimming around in your heads 24 hours a day since he owns you righties so completely that it's driving you crazy and making you lose sleep at night. You can't find anything substantial to pin on our beloved President, so you keep moving the goal posts and that loses all it's punch. A year ago all you creeps kept talking about Tara Reade and Hunter's laptop and none of that worked, so now you're whining about gas prices but that falls on deaf ears since the stock market and job market is breaking records under Joe's leadership and he's making us all insanely rich. That's called WINNING, bozo, and only a Democrat President knows how to do it.

    BTW, this subsection is called "LA Fight Club" so I certainly ain't looking for pussy in here. I'm looking to beat down some unwashed and uneducated MAGA Cucks and it looks like I found a fertile target-rich environment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Take out the trash #2.jpg‎  

  14. #492
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 282
    You're not impressing anyone with you profound sense of self entitlement LOL. You just said it yourself. Proving to be weak of mind and of intellect. We all see your politically charged posts. It funny, you're talking to yourself here. Take your own advice clown.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I just read all your posts, and 10 out of 16 of them are attacking people over politics, and you do it in threads all over the country. That's pretty weak of mind and of intellect if you ask me. This particular thread exists just as an outlet for people to vent and argue, but this forum itself is for helping people find the kind of sexual experiences they desire. You clearly do very little to contribute to that end. You are a weak-minded, ignorant troll with your big head balls deep in clown world. I'm not telling you what to and what not to post, and I support your right to say whatever you want, but I think you are confused about the point of this forum as a whole. Maybe you should take your TDS to Twitter, Facebook or Reddit where you'll find a more appropriate audience?
    .

  15. #491
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Clinical

    Quote Originally Posted by CommieTrump  [View Original Post]
    I disagree 100%, and most Americans would agree with me.

    Rottencrotch is a weak little punk who only acts tough with a gun in his hand. Take away the AR and he'd cry for his Mommy with a mob of angry Democrats coming at him. Same way Commie Trump scurried off to a bunker when some Dems with signs got within 200 yards of the White House. Talks tough but then shows his true cowardly colors when the shit goes down.

    Worthless MAGA Pussies like Rottenbrain can't fight worth a shit unless they got a gun. I was raised in the old school where you had to pummel with your fists to prove you're a real man. Let's see any obese Trumper try that, and they would end up face down in a ditch.

    The good part is that Little Rottenpussy can't walk around the rest of his life with an AR in his hands, and that's when he'll get what's coming to him. I'll be laughing really hard when it does!
    Wait, it is boy pussy, not maga pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape