Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Retarded

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    The most common response I get back is that they don't want to be boring. Some of them truly believe guys are on the site for interesting conversation. Met one who was white but listed herself as Native American. I asked her if she listed herself as native because she thought SDs give priority to certain minority groups. She didn't get the joke. Girl honestly thought that by listing herself as Native American she could set herself apart from all the other white girls. I told her that the best way to do that was to lower her allowance requirements and get on the pill. She agreed to both. Sadly no longer active after she decided she found the "one. " I expect to hear back from her in about 6 months.
    What they do get is NOT SEEN by many SDs. I filter for only white and latina because I prefer lighter skin tones.

    I've also been finding girls who are clearly not curvy, but list "Curvy" as their body type. I guess they don't know that since the body-positivity movement, "Curvy" is usually what fat women call themselves as it's no longer PC to be labeled "fat" or "overweight".

    Of course it took me months to find these girls cause off the bat, I only filtered for Thin and Athletic body types, rightly assuming most people under Curvy and Average were not very hot. After I started searching for Average and Curvy, my assumption was correct, most girls with this tag are unattractive, but sometimes I find a diamond in the rough that just thought they should list Curvy.

  2. #7857

    I've asked this question directly to a few of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Fucking christ some girls have no idea how SD's filter. Why is her ethnicity "Other" when she's clearly white holy shit. Does she not know white is the most common race SD's search for. I've seen Latina and even BLACK women listing "white" cause they know otherwise they might get filtered out.
    The most common response I get back is that they don't want to be boring. Some of them truly believe guys are on the site for interesting conversation. Met one who was white but listed herself as Native American. I asked her if she listed herself as native because she thought SDs give priority to certain minority groups. She didn't get the joke. Girl honestly thought that by listing herself as Native American she could set herself apart from all the other white girls. I told her that the best way to do that was to lower her allowance requirements and get on the pill. She agreed to both. Sadly no longer active after she decided she found the "one. " I expect to hear back from her in about 6 months.

  3. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message and she read it, but she didn't reply. If I had to wager based on the name, she might be into interracial / group fun instead of just another white guy.
    Just curious how her screen name indicates she is into interracial / group fun?

  4. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Will play for 1ooo.

  5. #7854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    WHYYYYY Is Her Ethnicity listed as OTHER

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Fucking christ some girls have no idea how SD's filter. Why is her ethnicity "Other" when she's clearly white holy shit. Does she not know white is the most common race SD's search for. I've seen Latina and even BLACK women listing "white" cause they know otherwise they might get filtered out.

  6. #7853

    That was the name on her Snap account

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Did she say her name was Taylor, or did she give you some other B. S. Name?
    Lots of young ladies with expectations that are completely out of whack.

  7. #7852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Did she say her name was Taylor, or did she give you some other B. S. Name?

  8. #7851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Facialqueen26

    She reached out and I exchanged a few messages with her. She talked about playing with her toys, then went silent on me when I asked to play too. I think she's either very busy with other (s) or just likes the attention / flirting on the site.

  9. #7850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    An educated guess re: Facialqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e08479cf697d
    I sent her a message and she read it, but she didn't reply. If I had to wager based on the name, she might be into interracial / group fun instead of just another white guy.

  10. #7849

  11. #7848

  12. #7847

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    You linked to your messages.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-16eae5e87acc

  13. #7846
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.
    You linked to your messages.

  14. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02cfb659ba48

    Would have to work up to a sexual relationship. No thanks.
    Hey bud, that's a link to your inbox.

  15. #7844

    Debit visas are a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the Vanilla Visa works every time.
    Foghorn is spot on. You have to pay the $6. 95 for the Vanilla. If you cheap out with the $1. 50 debit visas they won't work.

    I know from experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape