Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 19320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12180
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I like that thin one. Photos look like she is in a hotel. Is she a local or just visiting?
    I think she'll be here for a little while. Had a dream not too long ago about her in a private Palm bay residence.

  2. #12179

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackSwan  [View Original Post]
    Saw the first one about a week ago in Melbourne when she was staying by 192/95. She was quiet but pleasant, clean and looks like her photos. When we started out she was watching TV so I was thinking it would be a dull encounter but after about 5 min she just started getting into it and put on leg back and one on my shoulder trying to get a deep position. Ended up having a decent time. She never watched the clock and let me use the shower to clean up. Not a super star but good if you like skinny.
    I like that thin one. Photos look like she is in a hotel. Is she a local or just visiting?

  3. #12178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Be mindful of that second link. I think that's a trouble one. She posts no real pics and ones she texts are way better than her in person. She causes issues and takes money. I'd avoid.
    Second one looks like it could be Kayla B notorious scammer and the advo seems to match her MO.

  4. #12177

    Thin One

    Quote Originally Posted by RichDuqgm  [View Original Post]
    First time posting links. Hope they work. Considering trying each of these but would like some intel.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/033728272186

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/197209020348

    Any info would be appreciated.
    Saw the first one about a week ago in Melbourne when she was staying by 192/95. She was quiet but pleasant, clean and looks like her photos. When we started out she was watching TV so I was thinking it would be a dull encounter but after about 5 min she just started getting into it and put on leg back and one on my shoulder trying to get a deep position. Ended up having a decent time. She never watched the clock and let me use the shower to clean up. Not a super star but good if you like skinny.

  5. #12176
    Be mindful of that second link. I think that's a trouble one. She posts no real pics and ones she texts are way better than her in person. She causes issues and takes money. I'd avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichDuqgm  [View Original Post]
    First time posting links. Hope they work. Considering trying each of these but would like some intel.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/033728272186

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/197209020348

    Any info would be appreciated.

  6. #12175

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by RichDuqgm  [View Original Post]
    First time posting links. Hope they work. Considering trying each of these but would like some intel.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/033728272186

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/197209020348

    Any info would be appreciated.
    Sorry. Did not know how to do the search thing. The second is Kelly. Sounds like she will be well worth my time. Still not sure on the first one.

  7. #12174
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several months ago definitely not FS best I got was a HJ next day she called me and and tried to borrow money and that I wouldn't do. She shouldn't be in the escort section.
    Definitely a decent massage but your right she should not be in the escort section. She did let me insert my finger deep inside her so she is not afraid to be touched. Just not with what you would really like to put inside her.

  8. #12173

    Bolt on heather

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I know when I first saw her (Heather bolt-ons). Some of those pictures were definitely in her ad 15 years ago. Who knows how long before I had her the first time.
    Her body has not aged much. Still a great time.

  9. #12172

    Anyone seen either of these?

    First time posting links. Hope they work. Considering trying each of these but would like some intel.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/033728272186

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/197209020348

    Any info would be appreciated.

  10. #12171

    Heather photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    They are very old! Conservatively I would say 15 year at least maybe even 20.
    I know when I first saw her (Heather bolt-ons). Some of those pictures were definitely in her ad 15 years ago. Who knows how long before I had her the first time.

  11. #12170
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    However, her hair styles look like they're straight out of the 80's. How old would you say those pics are? Thanks.
    They are very old! Conservatively I would say 15 year at least maybe even 20.

  12. #12169
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #12168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadDoc  [View Original Post]
    Lauren, aka the Official Head Doctor (me!) Is back! Had to have back surgery and was laid up for a little bit, but I'm good to go, and still have those amazing out of this world skills you all know and can't get enough of.

    I'm staying in Indialantic just for the next week, but after that I'll be back where I was before for till further notice and will be able to host Lile. Before. Until then, I'll be pretty limited to mostly car visits only. If you want to wait, no problem, if not I'll be around pretty much anytime. See you guys soon, and happy happy gobble gobble gobble day!
    Welcome back! What is the best way to reach you? PM is fine if you'd rather not post it here. I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery!

  14. #12167

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Glad you're recovering, you are the best at giving oral pleasure! We all love and missed you!
    Awww, thanks so much sweetie, I'm glad I was missed and thought of!.

  15. #12166

    Thanks for the info on Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo59  [View Original Post]
    1st time post, finally was able to get up with Heather in Cocoa. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845 this was the only link I could come across for her. Been trying off and off for about two years now to meet up with her. We always has some sort of schedule conflict and after our conversation we had once 's really good at making you fell one got together, I understand why. She has a lot going on, keeps pretty busy with her life in general. But the wait was well worth it, all the reviews I've read on her are spot on. After the initial awkwardness of the 1st meet, in which she does her best to make you feel comfortable, we were able to get down to business. All and all will see her again, as several have said in here, the younger providers in Brevard county usually bring a lot of baggage to the table. Heather is diffidently a keeper guys.
    However, her hair styles look like they're straight out of the 80's. How old would you say those pics are? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape