Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12170
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    However, her hair styles look like they're straight out of the 80's. How old would you say those pics are? Thanks.
    They are very old! Conservatively I would say 15 year at least maybe even 20.

  2. #12169
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #12168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadDoc  [View Original Post]
    Lauren, aka the Official Head Doctor (me!) Is back! Had to have back surgery and was laid up for a little bit, but I'm good to go, and still have those amazing out of this world skills you all know and can't get enough of.

    I'm staying in Indialantic just for the next week, but after that I'll be back where I was before for till further notice and will be able to host Lile. Before. Until then, I'll be pretty limited to mostly car visits only. If you want to wait, no problem, if not I'll be around pretty much anytime. See you guys soon, and happy happy gobble gobble gobble day!
    Welcome back! What is the best way to reach you? PM is fine if you'd rather not post it here. I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery!

  4. #12167

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Glad you're recovering, you are the best at giving oral pleasure! We all love and missed you!
    Awww, thanks so much sweetie, I'm glad I was missed and thought of!.

  5. #12166

    Thanks for the info on Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo59  [View Original Post]
    1st time post, finally was able to get up with Heather in Cocoa. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845 this was the only link I could come across for her. Been trying off and off for about two years now to meet up with her. We always has some sort of schedule conflict and after our conversation we had once 's really good at making you fell one got together, I understand why. She has a lot going on, keeps pretty busy with her life in general. But the wait was well worth it, all the reviews I've read on her are spot on. After the initial awkwardness of the 1st meet, in which she does her best to make you feel comfortable, we were able to get down to business. All and all will see her again, as several have said in here, the younger providers in Brevard county usually bring a lot of baggage to the table. Heather is diffidently a keeper guys.
    However, her hair styles look like they're straight out of the 80's. How old would you say those pics are? Thanks.

  6. #12165

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    I'm reading a lot of Reports, Questions, and Interest in Miss Sexy Lexi.

    Know her well, she's actually stayed at the Casa de Captain on multiple occasions, she's now working out of a so-so incall on Fiske in Cocoa, and really not sure of her Outcall Status.

    But Yes, she's the real deal, she's a great time, pretty much open to anything, and negotiable visitation rates, and not at all a clockwatcher.

    Does, unfortunately, like her Candy so communication and scheduling can be, uh difficult, but worth it if you score an appointment.

    Feel free to mention Captain John sent you, may or may not help.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Communication is definitely spotty to say the least. I've been ghosted by her enough to give up on her completely plus I heard she put on a few pounds after a visit to her uncle's house. I will admit though that that southern Georgia country draw of hers is tempting and maybe if she starts hanging out at the Casa De Captain a little more often she can get her shit together and run her business better.

  7. #12164

    Head Doc

    Glad you're recovering, you are the best at giving oral pleasure! We all love and missed you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadDoc  [View Original Post]
    Lauren, aka the Official Head Doctor (me!) Is back! Had to have back surgery and was laid up for a little bit, but I'm good to go, and still have those amazing out of this world skills you all know and can't get enough of.

    I'm staying in Indialantic just for the next week, but after that I'll be back where I was before for till further notice and will be able to host Lile. Before. Until then, I'll be pretty limited to mostly car visits only. If you want to wait, no problem, if not I'll be around pretty much anytime. See you guys soon, and happy happy gobble gobble gobble day!

  8. #12163

    Cocoa Heather MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo59  [View Original Post]
    1st time post, finally was able to get up with Heather in Cocoa. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845 this was the only link I could come across for her. Been trying off and off for about two years now to meet up with her. We always has some sort of schedule conflict and after our conversation we had once 's really good at making you fell one got together, I understand why. She has a lot going on, keeps pretty busy with her life in general. But the wait was well worth it, all the reviews I've read on her are spot on. After the initial awkwardness of the 1st meet, in which she does her best to make you feel comfortable, we were able to get down to business. All and all will see her again, as several have said in here, the younger providers in Brevard county usually bring a lot of baggage to the table. Heather is diffidently a keeper guys.
    Definitely a keeper! I try to make a point to see her at least once a month when possible. Hadn't been able to for a few months but made time to do so this weekend. Wonderful experience every time. She's very consistent on service and very pleasant to talk to. Just a suggestion, if you go see her, bring her some mango white claw and a couple of dog bones for her pups.

  9. #12162

    Sexy Lexi

    I'm reading a lot of Reports, Questions, and Interest in Miss Sexy Lexi.

    Know her well, she's actually stayed at the Casa de Captain on multiple occasions, she's now working out of a so-so incall on Fiske in Cocoa, and really not sure of her Outcall Status.

    But Yes, she's the real deal, she's a great time, pretty much open to anything, and negotiable visitation rates, and not at all a clockwatcher.

    Does, unfortunately, like her Candy so communication and scheduling can be, uh difficult, but worth it if you score an appointment.

    Feel free to mention Captain John sent you, may or may not help.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.

  10. #12161

    Heather. Cocoa

    1st time post, finally was able to get up with Heather in Cocoa. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845 this was the only link I could come across for her. Been trying off and off for about two years now to meet up with her. We always has some sort of schedule conflict and after our conversation we had once 's really good at making you fell one got together, I understand why. She has a lot going on, keeps pretty busy with her life in general. But the wait was well worth it, all the reviews I've read on her are spot on. After the initial awkwardness of the 1st meet, in which she does her best to make you feel comfortable, we were able to get down to business. All and all will see her again, as several have said in here, the younger providers in Brevard county usually bring a lot of baggage to the table. Heather is diffidently a keeper guys.

  11. #12160

    Claire Blonde masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Try searching the forum with these names:


    1st one: 'Lexi' or 'Sexy Lexi'. She was pretty popular a year or two ago but reports seem to indicate a decline over the last year. Specifically, after she spent time at the gray bar. Personally, I like her look and would love to see her but I would not go to her incall and she's been evasive with me the multiple times we've discussed OC. Alas, No KL taste test results.

    2nd one: 'Claire' or 'Blonde Massage', several reports on her and nothing is favorable. I tried to get an OC encounter with her a few months ago. We exchanged texts, agreed on massage and FS. Then the bullshit started; wouldn't agree on a time, wanted $ up front to get gas, backtracked on agreed services, etc, etc. That Taffy isn't worth the pool IMO.

    Hobby On!

    KL.
    I saw her several months ago definitely not FS best I got was a HJ next day she called me and and tried to borrow money and that I wouldn't do. She shouldn't be in the escort section.

  12. #12159
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/869960686173

    There was some bad stuff about this other one, but does anyone knows if it was true or not.

    Any inter would be appreciated.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/636025372514
    Try searching the forum with these names:


    1st one: 'Lexi' or 'Sexy Lexi'. She was pretty popular a year or two ago but reports seem to indicate a decline over the last year. Specifically, after she spent time at the gray bar. Personally, I like her look and would love to see her but I would not go to her incall and she's been evasive with me the multiple times we've discussed OC. Alas, No KL taste test results.

    2nd one: 'Claire' or 'Blonde Massage', several reports on her and nothing is favorable. I tried to get an OC encounter with her a few months ago. We exchanged texts, agreed on massage and FS. Then the bullshit started; wouldn't agree on a time, wanted $ up front to get gas, backtracked on agreed services, etc, etc. That Taffy isn't worth the pool IMO.

    Hobby On!

    KL.

  13. #12158

    Anybody

    Has anyone seen her.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/869960686173

    There was some bad stuff about this other one, but does anyone knows if it was true or not.

    Any inter would be appreciated.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/636025372514

  14. #12157
    Quote Originally Posted by GarbledMess  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful with https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...g/605308232731.

    She was just pinched not long ago and the new ad specifically asking for you to know exactly what you want comes across as a possible set up sting.
    I would have to agree. HUGE nationwide push on stings. They are recruiting known providers to go to work for Uncle.

  15. #12156

    Willie24 reviews

    As always a great review and exactly what this board is for!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape